• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jax pulls out his phone and texts The Watcher, who quickly replies back. More words pop up in front of Tao. "He said to take you to the bunker and he would meet you there. Follow me." He waves one hand in a gesture to follow and starts walking towards the school.

Jax led Tao around to the back of the school and leaned against the wall. "You're gonna have to keep this a secret, promise?"

(Ok) Jax pulls a brick out of the wall and starts grabbing around until his hand settles on a lever. He pulls the lever and a staircase opens behind them. "After you."

Eventually, after walking down for a couple of minutes, they reached a metal door witha keypad. Jax typed in a few number and the door opened, leading into an enormous steel bunker.

Jax laughs for a bit, thinking that question more than a bit funny. Words float in front of Tao, saying, "Multiple reasons, only a few really matter."

The Watcher appeared out of nowhere and took a theatrical bow, something seemed a bit...off... about him. "Ahh, Jax, I see you brought her as instructed, thank you." He says as Jax smiles, doing a theatrical bow. "So, Taokaka, you wanted a job, am I correct?"

An ice clone of Mai appeared behind The Watcher, completely hidden from sight of everybody, including The Watcher, as well as her presence hidden.

Tao nodded. She felt as if someone else was there, but she ignored that feeling. "It is very kind for you to offer me a job."

Mai stepped out from behind The Watcher. She talked with a distant and emotionless voice, like she had emotions, but chose not to use them. She still sounded quite polite though. "Might I have a job as well...?"

The Watcher smiled, exuding an odd aura that was immensely different from his normal self. "You are welcome, I am always willing to help one of Elizabeth's friends, Taokaka. As for you, Mai, why do you want a job?" He says with the slightest hint of confusion in his tone. (Yeah, just join in. Elizabeth is asleep at her house, so maybe you could wake her up or something.)

(Mai's real self is sleeping on the couch with Elizabeth, so be warned, she may get a little pissed that her sweet dream gets cut off~)

"I must learn the ways of living in this world... Due to being a part of that other world, I am not accustomed to this one..." She let a small and mostly emotionless smile appear on her face.

John runs in fear, soldiers of an unknown origin chasing him. A crack of sound, followed by blood. He jumps through the window of Elizabeth's house, and he ducks down, wounded.

Eisen walked in a daze, unsure of where he was going. He had yelled at the only person who trusted him, he made her cry. Eisen walked toward a tree, and leaned his head against it. Eisen looked up at the sky, and felt something warm trickle down his face. He touched it, and viewed the first tear he had shed.

Victoria held the doctor papers in her hands tightly she was going to prove him wrong. She stopped and looked at him her heart and soul aching to touch him. She put the papers next to him "I told you I never sleepy with him " she turned to walk away " You ever think when you saw me pregnant that it was with you in the future? Or when you saw the black it was because I turned dark for a while you where gone? " she walked away and cried silent tears.

The Watcher chuckles quietly. "Well, Mai, if you want a job I can give you one." The Watcher seems to become alarmed suddenly and quickly says. "I'llberightbacksomethingimportanthasjustcomeup. FornowjustfollowJax'sordersbye!" He disappears, reappearing in Elizabeth's house, obviously very angry. "JOHN! What is going on here?!" Jax shrugs and gestures for them to follow. He walks over to the east end of the bunker and moves an oddly colored steel plate off to the side, revealing a long hallway with doors all along it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back