• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"My limits were rated at ten full elemental dimensions, on top of two dimensions of pure darkness... After that, I would die. After the second dark dimension and first four elemental dimensions, I would probably be incapable of movement on my own though, and after holding the first elemental dimension while holding two dark dimensions, I would probably lose my physical combat abilities, and be reduced to using magic."

Elizabeth stops walking and sighs, deciding to give up on this conversation. She walks up to her room and starts searching through her closet. Meanwhile The Watcher starts preparing some sort of ritual in his underground bunker.

Nanami raises her head, watching Elizabeth, too tired to really get off. "Where is... I thought... I was just with Mai...? Oh, hello Elizabeth..." She yawns a little, still quite tired. "Is it morning...?" Her head drops back on Elizabeth's shoulder lightly, though she stays awake.

Vee woke up, startled, the voices whispered to her "Help me. Help me! HELP ME!" It was some type of spirit, not a happy one. Vee ran out of her house as fast as she could and sat on the sidewalk, breathing heavily.

Kimura floated up behind Vee, giving off this feeling of protection. She was the one spirit that Vee couldn't see, but could still tell she was there, as she left her presence able to be sensed.

Nekimi and Mayumi follows him, circling him once or twice on occasion while on their hands and feet, then after a while, just standing next to him, their hands on his shoulders.

"You guys are strong... like your mother. You two are the oldest right? There is something you guys have to see." He walks to the forest.

"We're actually the third oldest. If you want the oldest pair, or the pair that's actually strong, you need to get your hands on Kurosaki and Michiru. Michiru's also sixteen, and then there's Kurosaki, who's currently nineteen. Those two could kill a bear without magic or weapons, and with their hands tied, as well as blindfolded. We're really just the ones that know how to cook." She sounded a little embarrassed, as well as uncertain about something, like she questioned if they could even cook.

"You know what. You guys followed me, so I'll show you." He walks to the clearing, and finds the old trapdoor, broken. "Guys, when you go in, do not look. Look at the ground. Some things will..." He climbs down the ladder.

The two girls jump down, not even using the ladder. Their first instinct is to look around the room, not even paying attention to the fact he said to look at the ground.

There is blood caked on the walls, machines in the room, unsalvagable. "Okay... follow me. Do not tell your mother about this." He runs his hand along the wall until a small imprint of a hand glows. It opens, showing a long tunnel.

"Why's there so much blood on the walls?" The two girls keep following him, looking around at the place.

"It's... you want me to be honest?" He keeps on walking down. On the other side of the tunnel, is a bright light, with many voices. "You should ask your mother about what happened..."

"We'd rather hear it from you. You are the one that we got to know best, after all. At least, in the future, you were. We honestly didn't spend too much time with our mother, because she was always too busy with Yoshino, Shiori, Yuki, and about half the others in the family."

"Oh... just you guys? Any others? Anyways... my family has been working on this for their entire, history." A small city, underground, filled with, many species appears. Demons talking to humans. Different things. "We have been trying to actually... blend both supernatural and humans together. Imagine what we could do together!"

Nekimi points over to a large open corner, where it looks like a mansion large enough for thirty could fit. "Oh hey, look Mayumi, it seems our nice little mansion hasn't been built yet. Oh how I love that place. There was plenty of things to do with everybody in that place."

"Do not tell your mother about this, she might flip out." He chuckles for a little. "In your time, how close I was with her. I mean you mother?"

Awaniko laughs and says, "You won't see him again..." He runs up to her, and places his hand on her head, he teleports her away to the Real World, and says, "You'll stay here for a while." He pins her to the ground, and keeps her there.

@DemonicPrincess

Last edited by a moderator:
Alexis growled and walked of seeimg a crater in the distance she runs to it and sees " Cade " and she runs up to her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back