• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Cerin avoided touching Xander as he opened the bag and started looking through it for the mask. He stopped when he found it and pulled it from among the other contents. Red irises quickly scanned the gas mask for the built in switch, and he turned it once it was found, before strapping it to his face. A large cloud of gray smoke streams from the mask the moment it was secured and he sighed, "you're a life saver."
"I told you I deserve his hatred." Vex leaned away when he yelled, his teeth gritting together with a lightly audible sound before he spoke,"I did it because I wanted to," he didn't break his stare with Mahiro,"She was causing nothing but trouble for us."
" Vex. What if someone killed me or you!?" He took a couple of steps back away from him and then turned and looked away, "What did she do anyway?"

Kaname shook his head. "Don't be a party pooper dad." Kaname giggled quietly before turning his gaze to his birth father. Sliding from his father arms, Kaname approached his papa, poking at his face every few seconds, before circling around and trying to climb on his back once again. "Papa got cake?

" Please, go with Kenji and Mio. I need to do this. If you do, I'll give you as much cake as you want. "

...♅Akira spoke as his eyes followed Kaname. He wasn't sure how long he could keep up his act of happiness around Tasuke. He couldn't stand him any longer♅...

Tasuke picked Kaname up and sat him on his shoulders to stop him from struggling, "I'm sorry I don't have any Cake on me, we can go get some if you want?" Tasuke grinned up at Kaname, he was happy to leave these two right now for his son.

" Tasuke... "

...♅Akira lowered his head and grit his teeth, so that his face wasn't able to be seen by Kaname♅...

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Tasuke... "

...♅Akira lowered his head and grit his teeth, so that his face wasn't able to be seen by Kaname♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke turned to face Akira and raised his eyebrow at him, holding Kaname firmly onto his shoulders, "What?"

...Akira's power slowly began to release, causing a slight wind to start blowing and the ground to crack beneath him. He spoke♅...

" Put him down.. "

Kaname stared at the two. He had changed in attitude within a split second. His voice became dark, and his gaze went dull and blank. "Father. You lie, why? You want to rid of my pa. What has he done?" Kaname's voice held no expression to it at all, and of course, meant he wasn't himself, well, his cheerful self. Darkened shadows revolved around his facade, empty, hardened gaze staring intently.

Last edited by a moderator:
The female was relieved she no longer had any spectators watching her every move, it had been unnerving to not punch the living daylights out of all of them and walk away in a fit of rage. Something she was prone to do no matter who it was, she’d had her fair share of detentions for yelling at her professors and other staff members. And Ravynne hadn’t regretted a single action she had made or a word she had said.

‘Which is why I’m finding being around these people so damn difficult right now,’ she thought, running a hand through her long hair. The silken strands easily drifted through her pale fingers, refusing to tangle within the slim digits. A small sigh escaped her lips, her lilac orbs looking up at the sky as Tasuke seemed occupied. The Blood Drifter didn’t mind, it gave her a reprieve from having to strike up a conversation, one where she wouldn’t have to be so rude. Considering how it was in her nature she doubted she could converse civilly with anyone. Closing her eyes, the pale lids now hiding the oddly colored irises, she willed herself to relax.

‘This won’t last long, these things never do,’ she reminded herself, twirling strands of her dark hair within her fingers as she lost herself within her thoughts. To those who didn’t know her well, she might have seemed to have fallen asleep. However, her friends back home would have recognized it for what it was: a meditative state. As long as her magic wasn’t a visible aura around her then she was still approachable. A slight buzz reached her sensitive hearing, emanating from within her black leather bag. Mentally groaning, she opened the fold of her bag and pulled out the black phone. Without opening her eyes, she ignored the call and placed it back within the bag.

‘I don’t care who the hell that was, they know better than to bother me when I’m at school,’ she mentally sighed, opening her eyes and blinking at the light. Going into a meditative state was almost like sleeping, and it usually left the young woman disoriented no matter how short a time she was in it. Shaking her head slightly, she placed a slim hand on her temple and looked down at her lap.

@LonelyAssassin @Fukushima Akira

LonelyAssassin said:
" Vex. What if someone killed me or you!?" He took a couple of steps back away from him and then turned and looked away, "What did she do anyway?"
Vex didn't move or speak for a moment, his sight fixated on the empty area ahead. He knew his explanation probably wouldn't be accepted by Mahiro, but he wasn't going to lie, "She was hurting both Soren and Xander, hopping between the two whenever she felt like it along with countless humans behind their backs. It was sickening to watch, and when she decided to come on to me I killed her like the harlot she was."

Tasuke looked at Akira, "No, he's my son I can pick him up if I want to." Tasuke then looked up at Kaname as he spoke in a dark and angered voice, he whispered to himself, "Kaname?" - it was at that moment that Tasuke saw some of himself in him, though he didn't smile about it, he was shocked at how quickly he changed. He then heard the phone that Ravynne owns and he had almost forgotten about her ever since his son appeared.

@Fukushima Akira @Ravynne Clave @Mashiro Shiina

Asphyxiated said:
Vex didn't move or speak for a moment, his sight fixated on the empty area ahead. He knew his explanation probably wouldn't be accepted by Mahiro, but he wasn't going to lie, "She was hurting both Soren and Xander, hopping between the two whenever she felt like it along with countless humans behind their backs. It was sickening to watch, and when she decided to come on to me I killed her like the harlot she was."
Mahiro was quiet, he didn't know what to say, he felt bad for shouting at Vex and was now angered by this woman's actions. Even though she was now dead.

"Vex..."

" He's a danger to us all. "

...?Akira said to Kaname, attempting to sound happy. That was, until Tasuke spoke. He spoke, his voice being more darker than usual including the addition of a lower voice revealing itself at the same time. Both Akira's original voice and the lower, darker voice spoke at the same time, however the lower tone speak in Japanese, however they both said the same thing?...

" What did I tell you about speaking casually with me, Human..? "

"?????????????????????????????????..?"

...?Akira suddenly felt dizzy and soon his power decreased. He slowly turned and began staggering away, his right arm going limp. Akira held onto his arm with his left hand and spoke?...

" I see.. "

hiiro-no-kakera-season-2-episode-5_zps4d728395.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](What's wrong with Akira? 0-0)

[/QUOTE]
((( I've been hinting at it since the time skip xD )))

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke looked at Akira, "No, he's my son I can pick him up if I want to." Tasuke then looked up at Kaname as he spoke in a dark and angered voice, he whispered to himself, "Kaname?" - it was at that moment that Tasuke saw some of himself in him, though he didn't smile about it, he was shocked at how quickly he changed. He then heard the phone that Ravynne owns and he had almost forgotten about her ever since his son appeared.
@Fukushima Akira @Ravynne Clave @Mashiro Shiina

Mahiro was quiet, he didn't know what to say, he felt bad for shouting at Vex and was now angered by this woman's actions. Even though she was now dead.

"Vex..."
if i disappear, its because my wifi messed up.))

"Yes?" Vex turned his head to look at Mahiro, his features now void of expression; though, his eyes were burning red.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I've been hinting at it since the time skip xD )))

[/QUOTE]
I. Still....don't get it xDx

Whatcha mean?)

Asphyxiated said:
if i disappear, its because my wifi messed up.))
"Yes?" Vex turned his head to look at Mahiro, his features now void of expression; though, his eyes were burning red.
When Vex Turned around to look at Mahiro he had moved up to him and kissed him. Wrapping his arms around Vex, he didn't part from the kiss and only tried to deepen it.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](THATS TOO FAR BACK DX)

[/QUOTE]
((( Check the cafeteria part then, you'll see why there xD It's something that's being going unnoticed until now. )))

-----------------------------------------

...?Akira continued walking shortly before leaning against the wall for stability. He looked at the ground blankly as sweat dripped onto the ground below him?...

hiiroii22_zpswf7ncgks.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Check the cafeteria part then, you'll see why there xD It's something that's being going unnoticed until now. )))
-----------------------------------------

...?Akira continued walking shortly before leaning against the wall for stability. He looked at the ground blankly as sweat dripped onto the ground below him?...

hiiroii22_zpswf7ncgks.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(I didn't see it. I read it all -.- )

Tasuke watched Akira, he didn't respond to his hatred over him. He tilted his head as he suddenly seemed to grow weaker, he raised an eyebrow. Now would be the perfect time to hurt him, but Kaname was there. Tasuke would never get this chance again, but Kaname was there. He didn't want to do anything bad in front of him and so looked up at him;

"Are you OK Kaname?

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I didn't see it. I read it all -.- )

[/QUOTE]
((( Hint: It was written in the RP where Akira gave something to someone. )))

LonelyAssassin said:
When Vex Turned around to look at Mahiro he had moved up to him and kissed him. Wrapping his arms around Vex, he didn't part from the kiss and only tried to deepen it.
Vex blinked, his eyes fading to their usual hue when Mahiro kissed him. He was surprised that Mahiro didn't hit him, but he quickly kissed him back.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Hint: It was written in the RP where Akira gave something to someone. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Where he gave the cake to Kaname? Nothing was there.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back