• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...?Akira continued walking until he reached a door. He leaned against it and held his arm, a red insignia being visible on the back of his hand?...

" Damn it.. "

dgy0hHq2sa8L_640_zpsd732a9ff.jpg

---------------------------------------

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

(Where he gave the cake to Kaname? Nothing was there.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Yeah there was~. Now that I've told you, go back and read said post. )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex blinked, his eyes fading to their usual hue when Mahiro kissed him. He was surprised that Mahiro didn't hit him, but he quickly kissed him back.
He tilted his head slightly to the side as he embraced him, his hands found their way into Vex's hair. He eventually pulled away, taking in some breaths, "I thought... I didn't... I judged too early...." He sighed

(Eat. Fool.)

Kaname had remained in his blank state, neglecting to answer his father. Kaname quietly climbed down, allowing for the forever darkening shadows to trailblaze behind him as he separated himself from his father. He didnt know where he was going, but merely knew he had to handle some sort of business somewhere that wasnt at school. He felt drawn, drawn to a place he had no knowledge of.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...?Akira simply sighed and looked out towards the window as he sat down weakly and quickly. He soon spoke as he looked out of the window?...
" Now there are two people I must protect. "

Oni-fox: "King, when was the last time you ate and slept?"

" Back when we found out Layla was pregnant, possibly even earlier. I dunno. "

Oni-fox: "King.."

" I'm fine. "

takuma_zpsc7a807ec.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(Ah yes. I remember this.)

The young woman took in the sight before her, the tension between the two males obvious to anyone with eyes. She arched a delicate brow at them, curious but indifferent to what could obviously turn into a fight. As interested as she was to see one break out while she had a front row seat, the Blood Drifter wasn’t all too keen to have a child in the midst of a fight. While she was cruel, she wasn’t insane and inhumane.

“If you’re going to start something, make sure innocent bystanders don’t end up as casualties,” she told them, her tone bored and disinterested as she stood up from her seat underneath the cherry blossom tree. Ravynne pushed her dark hair behind her slim shoulders and glared at both men. Her eyes narrowed slightly at the unknown, her keen orbs taking in the state he was in. the young woman didn’t think it would be fair for him to fight with anyone in his current condition.

“Mind explaining why you feel the need to start something you obviously can’t finish?” she asked him, her lips turning down into a frown. He was exhausted, that much was obvious to the female, but the case was unknown to her. Tilting her head slightly, she slipped her hand into her bag when she felt that familiar vibration within it. She hadn’t cared to check the caller ID before, but it had to have been important if she was being called twice in less than ten minutes.

‘What the hell, do these people have a death wish?’ she thought, pulling the device closer to her face. The name caused the young woman to freeze before she answered the call and placed it to her ear. Her violet orbs landed on both men and indecision was very clear in her features as her body shifted slightly.

“I’ll see you around then boys,” she said, smirking in their direction before hastily turning her back on them both and making her way across the courtyard. As much as she was curious to see how the event would turn out, more pressing matters needed to be tended to.

~”Would you please hurry up and get somewhere isolated Rae,”~ the male on the other line said, the frustration clear in his voice as she swept through the crowd and into the school. His tone didn’t please her in the least, and if he wasn’t someone she respected, she would have chewed him out for it.

“Shut the hell up and be patient, would you?” she growled into the device, sidestepping a student before halting at a narrow hallway.

@LonelyAssassin @Fukushima Akira

...?Akira looked down at his arm as he released it, the red mark grew. At that moment, Akira grit his teeth and got onto his hand and knees?...

HiironoKakeraDaiNiShou-04-Large02_zps129380a3.jpg

...?Akira gripped his face as an unsual dark purple aura began surrounding him?...

Heshere_zpsfd7cd720.jpg

Tasuke turned to face Ravynne as she addressed him, "Yeah I'll see you again, I'm sure." Now wasn't the time for this talk, they had been interrupt and now Kaname was climbing off himand walking away, he had no idea what was going on and he gritted his teeth, "Kaname!" He started to follow him since he wouldn't listen, Tasuke didn't even pay attention to what was going on to Akira behind him. "KANAME!"

" No! "

...?Akira's power suddenly began rising as the red mark soon burst open, vanishing, this caused a shock-wave to shoot out from him. Akira stood up, clenching his right fist. He soon saw Kaname begin to walk off. Akira vanished, reappearing infront of Kaname. He spoke as he placed both of his hands onto Kaname's shoulders and tapped his forehead, his facial expression being serious?...

" Stop. "

images_zps9ipztbep.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaname stopped.Being both yelled at, and flicked in the center of his forehead brought his attention to them both. Blinking, his gaze returning its normal cheerfulness, and a quite curious expression filling his facade. "Can we go get cake now?" Kaname had no knowledge of what had happened after he climbed and was lifted onto his papa's shoulders. Kaname was patiently awaiting a response, before another thought came crashing back into mind. He mumbled in a soft whisper, audible. "Mio..."

Tasuke let out a sigh of relief when he returned to normal, "Yes... we can go and get Cake." he placed his hand on his face and smiled, he didn't hear what Kaname said about Mio as he was to far away to hear the whisper.

" Yeah, sure. "

...♅Akira spoke as he sighed, glaring towards Tasuke for a moment then taking Kaname's hand and beginning to walk away from Tasuke♅...

LonelyAssassin said:
He tilted his head slightly to the side as he embraced him, his hands found their way into Vex's hair. He eventually pulled away, taking in some breaths, "I thought... I didn't... I judged too early...." He sighed
Vex watched him, his tail hanging low and swaying side to side. He had a seriousness to his tone that he rarely used when he spoke,"Mahiro, I don't care if you hit me or yell at me, I'm going to tell you now that I've killed a lot of people in both my name and others. I can't remember all of their names, or even their faces, and I don't care to try. What I've done in my past is my past, and my future. Even if I were to die right here, I would be reborn into another life just like this one, and it would repeat. as is our curse," He stopped his talking for a moment to sigh before he continued blurting out everything,"At the hospital, when I told you that my love for you was fascinating, its because it has never happened before. We, my brothers and I, aren't supposed to be happy. I've lived more than three lives, and it has always been the same. A continuous cycle. It was fun for a while, I wont deny that, but this life has somehow softened me. It's overwhelming, fascinating! But, knowing I've had happiness, and still have it, means there is more pain to come. I don't know how, or when, but it will, and it scares me to think you might have to suffer." Vex laughed, an eerie jingle, as his hand came up to cover his eye,"Something SCARES me!"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex watched him, his tail hanging low and swaying side to side. He had a seriousness to his tone that he rarely used when he spoke,"Mahiro, I don't care if you hit me or yell at me, I'm going to tell you now that I've killed a lot of people in both my name and others. I can't remember all of their names, or even their faces, and I don't care to try. What I've done in my past is my past, and my future. Even if I were to die right here, I would be reborn into another life just like this one, and it would repeat. as is our curse," He stopped his talking for a moment to sigh before he continued blurting out everything,"At the hospital, when I told you that my love for you was fascinating, its because it has never happened before. We, my brothers and I, aren't supposed to be happy. I've lived more than three lives, and it has always been the same. A continuous cycle. It was fun for a while, I wont deny that, but this life has somehow softened me. It's overwhelming, fascinating! But, knowing I've had happiness, and still have it, means there is more pain to come. I don't know how, or when, but it will, and it scares me to think you might have to suffer." Vex laughed, an eerie jingle, as his hand came up to cover his eye,"Something SCARES me!"
Mahiro looked at him sadly, his lips slightly parted, the though of the amount of people he has killed and he doesn't even remember how many. He hoped that at least they're be less than his brother, then the thought of leaving Vex never to be returned together again. There were emotions riling up inside Mahiro and he felt hurt, but he felt love. He slowly took Vex's hands from his eyes and placed his forehead against his, looking into them;

"Your Curse is my Curse. Your Pain is my Pain. Your Happiness is my Happiness. Whatever suffering comes our way, we'll face it. Together."

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked at him sadly, his lips slightly parted, the though of the amount of people he has killed and he doesn't even remember how many. He hoped that at least they're be less than his brother, then the thought of leaving Vex never to be returned together again. There were emotions riling up inside Mahiro and he felt hurt, but he felt love. He slowly took Vex's hands from his eyes and placed his forehead against his, looking into them;
"Your Curse is my Curse. Your Pain is my Pain. Your Happiness is my Happiness. Whatever suffering comes out way, we'll face it. Together."
((( So touching xD I think everyone's gone to sleep... )))

LonelyAssassin said:
"Your Curse is my Curse. Your Pain is my Pain. Your Happiness is my Happiness. Whatever suffering comes out way, we'll face it. Together."
My feels train crashed into a lake and I drowned. r.i.p. Phyxi. ))

Vex stared Mahiro in the eyes, his own rimming with liquid. A strange smile formed on his face as he went silent, the salt water and blood tears slowly beginning to fall down his cheeks. He couldn't remember the last time he cried since he hated the action, but he was, and it fascinated him. It was true, he loved Mahiro, and there was no denying it, "Together."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So touching xD I think everyone's gone to sleep... )))

[/QUOTE]
my wifi is going in and out. xD I don't have school tomorrow so I'm not going to sleep yet. ))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stared Mahiro in the eyes, his own rimming with liquid. A strange smile formed on his face as he went silent, the salt water and blood tears slowly beginning to fall down his cheeks. He couldn't remember the last time he cried since he hated the action, but he was, and it fascinated him. It was true, he loved Mahiro, and there was no denying it, "Together."

my wifi is going in and out. xD I don't have school tomorrow so I'm not going to sleep yet. ))
((( I might go off of this and continue watching Steins;Gate.. )))

((I don't really have a large part in this right now, so I'm posting in another role play right now. That doesn't mean I'm not paying attention! Dx))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I might go off of this and continue watching Steins;Gate.. )))

[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen that one before.

Have you ever watched KHR?))

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave] ((You better!))

[/QUOTE]
((( :D )))

Asphyxiated said:
I don't usually like dubs Dx
Depends on the anime.))
((( I must admit, the dub for Steins;Gate is on par with the Japanese dub, and the characters sound exactly the same as they do in the Japanese dub. )))

Asphyxiated said:

Mahiro smiled, it was sincere and warm, he eventually embraced Vex again and kissed him passionately. His heart was fluttering, he couldn't help it, he was fuelled by this guy he was sharing his life with and he would do the best he could to keep his promise. Together indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back