• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( :D )))
((( I must admit, the dub for Steins;Gate is on par with the Japanese dub, and the characters sound exactly the same as they do in the Japanese dub. )))

[/QUOTE]
the first voice actor sounds familiar. ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Oooh, Katekyo Hitman Reborn? Yeah, I've seen it xD )))

[/QUOTE]
FINALLY

SOMEONE

BRAH.

I OFFICIALLY LOVE YOU.

You have been added to the list of people I love. ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So.... does that mean I'll have more than two people following me on here? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
PROBABLY.
snapshot20100115142125.jpg
))

LonelyAssassin said:
Guess I'll have to watch it some time

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT
WATCH IT.

NOW.

OR I'LL BITE YOU TO DEATH.))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro smiled, it was sincere and warm, he eventually embraced Vex again and kissed him passionately. His heart was fluttering, he couldn't help it, he was fuelled by this guy he was sharing his life with and he would do the best he could to keep his promise. Together indeed.
Vex stopped crying after he kissed Mahiro back, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him as close as possible. The ears atop his head flicked the air as he felt himself being pulled deeper into the kiss. He didn't want this to ever end.

Asphyxiated said:
PROBABLY.
snapshot20100115142125.jpg
))
((( O.o .... Anyway, I'm gonna go off now to finish this episode and go to sleep. I'll talk to you all when I return after I wake up. Goodbye everyone~! <3 )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( O.o .... Anyway, I'm gonna go off now to finish this episode and go to sleep. I'll talk to you all when I return after I wake up. Goodbye everyone~! <3 )))

[/QUOTE]
goodbye~))

Bye Akira

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stopped crying after he kissed Mahiro back, wrapping his arms around him and pulling him as close as possible. The ears atop his head flicked the air as he felt himself being pulled deeper into the kiss. He didn't want this to ever end.
Mahiro arms tightened around Vex, a small tear forms between his closed eyelids and then falls from them and down his cheek. He doesn't let go and he doesn't stop, he didn't want to either.

Kaname, being taken away by his father to get cake. Glancing behind himself at his papa, waving happily. Skipping beside his father, Kaname looked towards his father. "What about Mio?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Bye Akira
Mahiro arms tightened around Vex, a small tear forms between his closed eyelids and then falls from them and down his cheek. He doesn't let go and he doesn't stop, he didn't want to either.
Vex pulled away after a few minutes, still holding Mahiro tightly. His blood-stained face was just barely an inch from his as he pressed their foreheads together and smiled. A wide, genuine gesture.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname, being taken away by his father to get cake. Glancing behind himself at his papa, waving happily. Skipping beside his father, Kaname looked towards his father. "What about Mio?"

[/QUOTE]
“ She's with Kenji, let's go check up on them. ”

...♅Akira spoke as he continued walking, looking at Kaname for a brief second. He sighed slightly♅...

db177b18_zpsm3w2yg3o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
I replied with Mio btw.))
((( Did you? O.o

I'll look for it now and I'll reply. )))

=====================================

Asphyxiated said:
Mio started to laugh from his enthusiasm when she noticed Kaname was gone. "Kaname?" She looked around for a moment before she determined he had disappeared, "Magic?"
“ He's with my older brother. They'll probably come looking for us soon. ”

...ΨKenji spoke with the same smile as he continued walking. He knocked each door that he came across, yet no one seemed to know who the man in the picture was. So Kenji continued walking, soon coming to another door. He knocked on the door and looked at Mio, talking to her as he waiting for an answerΨ...

“ Is the man in the picture your dad? ”

tumblr_m80x1foKXt1qhjexto1_500_zpsowvmaero.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Did you? O.o
I'll look for it now and I'll reply. )))

=====================================

" He's with my older brother. They'll probably come looking for us soon. "

...?Kenji spoke with the same smile as he continued walking. He knocked each door that he came across, yet no one seemed to know who the man in the picture was. So Kenji continued walking, soon coming to another door. He knocked on the door and looked at Mio, talking to her as he waiting for an answer?...

" Is the man in the picture your dad? "

[/QUOTE]
Mio looked up at him when he asked the question and shrugged,"mommy said he was, but I've never met him."

“ Ah~ ”

...ΨKenji looked at Mio as she spoke. He soon replied to her, maintaining the smileΨ...

“ That's good to hear. Soon you'll be able to meet your dad. Aren't you excited? ”

----------------

@Asphyxiated

Mio smiled back at him, before she nodded and spoke,"I'm excited, but mommy said he's a weirdo'. I'm not sure what to expect when I meet him." It was obvious she was of higher intelligence then most girls her age, but her childishness was still dominant against it.

“ Oh? I'm sure you'll be fine. ”

...ΨKenji's smile grew as he knocked on the door once more, yet no answer. He continued to walk. The hallway had as much personality as the rest of the school. The floor was slate red and the walls dove. Above the ceiling was made from those polystyrene squares laid on a grid-like frame. The lights was bright after the darkening gloom outside, Kenji found it abrasive, enough perhaps to bring on a migraine. There were commercial prints on the wall, tasteful in the dull kind of way. This place was certainly run by risk-takers and he guessed he should find comfort in that. Above every door he passed was a large plastic sign, dark with white lettering all in different fonts. The signs revealed each students' name who lived in each room. It was so new and spotless Kenji felt like the whole building must have just been created from some-place dirt is outlawed. He soon cam across a group of four males in the same hallway, one of them resembling the man in the picture. Kenji walked up to them, occasional looking back at Mio. He spoke as he tapped Xander's shoulderΨ...

" Excuse me, sir? Someone's looking for you. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back