• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mahiro narrowed his eyes at boom Vex, "Did you just blow me up? You bastard." Even though he spoke in a serious tone, he was joking around.

Kaname shifted his gaze to Mio, just as he was spoken to by her. She seemed to be pointing at the unconscious nan, which brought Kaname to believe something funny had happened in his absence. Soon enough, a reluctant thought came to mind. Mio didn't need him anymore. Shifting his gaze between the group and Mio, Kaname flashed a soft, fake smile, before resting his head up against his father.

...♅Akira stood, soon wrapping his arm around Kaname's head gentle, looking down at him and smiling. He spoke to him in a soft, gentle tone♅...

“ I have a feeling we'll see her again. So don't worry. ”

hiiro2_B_01_01_zpsyaoaxwc3.jpg

-------------At The Same Time-----------

...ΨKenji walked around the group and stood beside Akira, looking at the group. He spoke as he looked at AkiraΨ...

“ Looks like she found her father.. ”

otoya_zpslov8gyue.png

------------------------

((( I am planning something that's gonna be a massive game changer! It's gonna be epic!
xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira stood, soon wrapping his arm around Kaname's head gentle, looking down at him and smiling. He spoke to him in a soft, gentle tone♅...
“ I have a feeling we'll see her again. So don't worry. ”

hiiro2_B_01_01_zpsyaoaxwc3.jpg

-------------At The Same Time-----------

...ΨKenji walked around the group and stood beside Akira, looking at the group. He spoke as he looked at AkiraΨ...

“ Looks like she found her father.. ”

otoya_zpslov8gyue.png

------------------------

((( I am planning something that's gonna be a massive game changer! It's gonna be epic!
xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(As always.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](As always.)

[/QUOTE]
((( You don't understand. This is gonna be MASSIVE. Literally mind blowing. Best to wear your tinfoil hats when I drop this bomb shell. )))

LA

why you leave xbox?))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No. This is something that WILL blow your minds :'D )))

[/QUOTE]
We'll see.))

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro narrowed his eyes at boom Vex, "Did you just blow me up? You bastard." Even though he spoke in a serious tone, he was joking around.
Vex laughed lightly,"indeed, I did." He grinned as he looked up at Mahiro,"what're you going to do about it?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex laughed lightly,"indeed, I did." He grinned as he looked up at Mahiro,"what're you going to do about it?"
Mahiro grinned and crawled over him, "Not now, we've just showered." He kisses him on the lips and stands up, walking over to his drawers and then looked through them. Finding some new clothes to put on, "Ever since we've been fucking I have been going through so many of my clothes."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back