• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
((( Time to mix it up xD )))

" It's not that. "

...?Kenji stopped dead in his tracks, turning his body around to her. He slowly began walking towards her and continued, his scarlet eyes focusing on Ravynne?...

" I just can't bear to see a pretty girl feel such a way. "

prince-love-1000-ittoki-otoya-746106-big_zps9iq0izoy.jpg

------------------------Elsewhere---------------------

...?Akira soon felt an unusual presence coming from Kenji and soon spoke to Mio and Kaname, placing a barrier around them?...

" Go up the stairs and turn to your left. Check all the rooms for the man in the picture. These barriers will point you in the direction of the man, and it will protect you from anyone other than myself touching you. Something's happening to my little brother, so I have to go investigate. I'll be right back. "

...?Akira vanished, reappearing infront behind Kenji. Little did Akira know, he had dragged Mio and Kaname with him. He spoke?...

" Hey, what's going.... on? "

...?Akira soon noticed Tasuke standing there. He spoke?...

" You..! "

546779-seafhfull857483_zps85536724.jpg

---------------------------------

...?Kenji slowly looked over towards Akira, then at Kaname and Mio. He walked over to them and spoke, a smile on his face?...

" Let's go. Big brother's not too kind when he's like this. "

...?Kenji vanished, taking Kaname and Mio with him, going back inside the male dorms. Kenji spoke?...

" Don't worry. Uncle Kenji will help you out! So, what's up? "

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-28774472-400-225_zps3wqhkeiy.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Mio glanced at Kaname before she spoke up, "I'm looking for this man," she held the picture up to show him, "Kaname's father said to start looking here." though, she didn't know exactly where here was, or even what a dorm was.

" I see. Follow me then. We shall find him... together! "

...ΨKenji laughs and takes both of their hands walking down the corridorΨ...

The young woman hadn’t expected Tasuke to mimic her, whether it was intentional or not, and it irritated her as much as it amused her. Removing her arms from her chest, she placed both her hands on her hips and tilted her head slightly to the right in her usual curious manner. Her lavender hair falling over her right shoulder and brushing against her bare shoulder and arm.

“Are you going to walk away after the first sign of difficulty as well?” she asked him, her smirk once more making an appearance on her full lips. Ravynne didn’t know why she was so relaxed in their presence, but she decided it would be something she would investigate at a later date.

‘When I’m alone that is,’ she thought, running her slim hands through her dark hair, ‘Which I can now see will be very difficult for me.’ The young woman was aware that the red head was returning, his scent surrounding her just as much as Tasuke’s. They both clashed against one another but were quite pleasant to the young Blood Drifter. She might not have been able to see their auras, but their scents was enough that she could find them without any issues in the future.

“Cinnamon and coffee,” she mumbled, reaching out and taking a strand of her silken hair between her index finger and thumb. Ravynne reveled in their mixed aromas, finding herself ridiculously pleased by the odor that seemed to invade her senses. Her eyes found Kenji, a warmth spreading across her pale cheeks and painting them a tinge of pink that was barely noticeable. Leaning further into the bark of the tree, she glared at the male and turned away from him.

“Call me pretty again, and you’ll find yourself actually losing a limb this time,” she growled at the red head, shifting away from the tree trunk and moving to sit back down where she had before she was interrupted. It mattered not to the young woman whether they left or stayed at the moment, her mind was occupied enough with the events that had happened. “And don’t you people have better things to do?!” she yelled at the students who had continued to linger, her eyes flaring that familiar crimson which had them stumbling away from her.

‘What the hell am I anyway, a sideshow attraction?’ Ravynne thought bitterly, moving the black leather bag off her shoulder and placing it beside her.

@LonelyAssassin @Fukushima Akira

((No worries, Tasuke tries anything with Ravynne and he might just find himself at the other end of her fist. xD ))

LonelyAssassin said:
"Ooh. That far back? and you two still have..." He then stopped after realizing how much of a hypocrite he sounded, "Sorry..."
Vex chuckled, "it's fine, besides, I deserve every ounce of hate i get from him," He paused in thought, shifting his gaze to Mahiro, "well, maybe not every ounce."

Kaname had utterly ignored everything around him. His attention was utterly on Mio, until his surroundings changed. Not twice, but three times. Instead of returning permanently with Mio and his Uncle, Kaname had ended up remaining beside his father. He wasn't in the slightest bit surprised, due to what his mother had said. "Father... Can I have some more cake?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname had utterly ignored everything around him. His attention was utterly on Mio, until his surroundings changed. Not twice, but three times. Instead of returning permanently with Mio and his Uncle, Kaname had ended up remaining beside his father. He wasn't in the slightest bit surprised, due to what his mother had said. "Father... Can I have some more cake?"

[/QUOTE]
" What the..? "

...?Akira's entire demeanour changed as he looked around at Kaname. He smiled and picked him up, soon continuing?...

" Daddy's got to take out the trash. I'm gonna need you to go help Kenji and Mio find that man, okay? "

60161417_zps783a92c9.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I see. Follow me then. We shall find him... together! "
...ΨKenji laughs and takes both of their hands walking down the corridorΨ...

[/QUOTE]
Mio started to laugh from his enthusiasm when she noticed Kaname was gone. "Kaname?" She looked around for a moment before she determined he had disappeared, "Magic?"

@Fukushima Akira[/URL]

((No worries, Tasuke tries anything with Ravynne and he might just find himself at the other end of her fist. xD ))
((He won't))

Tasuke huffed, "No. I'm not like him. And Why would I? Challenges are always excepted, plus you haven't been difficult once yet." The last part of what he said was a taunt, and he grinned at her, looking from the corner of his eyes. That is until Akira arrived with Kaname, he turned to face him and tilted his head - he growled, "Don't start an argument with me when my Son is in your presence."

Tasuke suddenly became soft again, it was like his evil motivation had dwindled at the sight of Kaname and he crouched down to get to his height, his forearms rested on his knees. "Hey Son, How're you liking the school?" Akira picked up his Son though and so he stood again and pulled his face when he said 'trash' knowing exactly what he was referring too.

LonelyAssassin said:
((He won't))
Tasuke huffed, "No. I'm not like him. And Why would I? Challenges are always excepted, plus you haven't been difficult once yet." The last part of what he said was a taunt, and he grinned at her, looking from the corner of his eyes. That is until Akira arrived with Kaname, he turned to face him and tilted his head - he growled, "Don't start an argument with me when my Son is in your presence."

Tasuke suddenly became soft again, it was like his evil motivation had dwindled at the sight of Kaname and he crouched down to get to his height, his forearms rested on his knees. "Hey Son, How're you liking the school?"
((( Ziiip. )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled, "it's fine, besides, I deserve every ounce of hate i get from him," He paused in thought, shifting his gaze to Mahiro, "well, maybe not every ounce."
"You don't deserve to be hated at all." Though Mahiro didn't know if Vex has done anything bad, they didn't actually talk about that stuff much...

LonelyAssassin said:
already done so xD
((( xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Kaname is life of the party in this moug)

[/QUOTE]
((( *Whispers in a quiet, gentle tone* Shh. No talk. Only dreams now...

the-heart-attack-picture.jpg
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( xD )))
((( *Whispers in a quiet, gentle tone* Shh. No talk. Only dreams now...

the-heart-attack-picture.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
( *was silent, dragged him away into her closet, shut him in, put no entry sign on the door*)

LonelyAssassin said:
"You don't deserve to be hated at all." Though Mahiro didn't know if Vex has done anything bad, they didn't actually talk about that stuff much...
"oh, but I do," Vex smiled- a bitter curve forming on his lips as he thought about it all. He then sighed, his gaze falling lower, "Xander hates me because I killed the person he loved."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( *was silent, dragged him away into her closet, shut him in, put no entry sign on the door*)

[/QUOTE]
((( Please. No more rape! I've had enough of it! *Lays on the ground, shouting in horror as he's dragged off to the closet*

10577054_1515529742016831_8458270615265449104_n_zps211d7c99.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( *was silent, dragged him away into her closet, shut him in, put no entry sign on the door*)

[/QUOTE]
Takeia the rapist strikes again. ))

Asphyxiated said:
"oh, but I do," Vex smiled- a bitter curve forming on his lips as he thought about it all. He then sighed, his gaze falling lower, "Xander hates me because I killed the person he loved."
Mahiro's grip around Vex suddenly loosened as he lifted his chin from his shoulder, his eyes went wide, "W..what?"

Asphyxiated said:
Takeia the rapist strikes again. ))
(Lil ol me? I wouldn't cx )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Please. No more rape! I've had enough of it! *Lays on the ground, shouting in horror as he's dragged off to the closet*
10577054_1515529742016831_8458270615265449104_n_zps211d7c99.jpg

[/QUOTE]
(Hush in there.)

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro's grip around Vex suddenly loosened as he lifted his chin from his shoulder, his eyes went wide, "W..what?"
Vex peered at Mahiro from his corner of his eye, the dull yet bitter expression still clinging to his visage. He didn't say anything, and just stared.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex peered at Mahiro from his corner of his eye, the dull yet bitter expression still clinging to his visage. He didn't say anything, and just stared.
Mahiro looked into his eye, it was true, there was no joking about it, "Why did you do that Vex? WHY, VEX?!"

Last edited by a moderator:
SorenDarrah said:
|| tasuke the rapist xD ||
Soren nodded, "yeah," he gestured to his back,"It's in my bag. The switch isn't turned to your setting, so you'll have to fix that." he turned around so that his back was facing Cerin, and the bag's opening. Xander twitched lightly as he started to wake up.
Cerin avoided touching Xander as he opened the bag and started looking through it for the mask. He stopped when he found it and pulled it from among the other contents. Red irises quickly scanned the gas mask for the built in switch, and he turned it once it was found, before strapping it to his face. A large cloud of gray smoke streams from the mask the moment it was secured and he sighed, "you're a life saver."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked into his eye, it was true, there was no joking about it, "Why did you do that Vex? WHY VEX?!"
"I told you I deserve his hatred." Vex leaned away when he yelled, his teeth gritting together with a lightly audible sound before he spoke,"I did it because I wanted to," he didn't break his stare with Mahiro,"She was causing nothing but trouble for us."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back