• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaname giggled, taking hold of the girls hand, just as he had saw his father do his mother. Happily, Kaname tagged along behind his fathers heels, doing his best in an attempt to copy each step. Upon hearing his fathers words, Kaname became teary-eyed. "Chichi...no want me?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex froze when his tail was touched, but continued to dry his hair after a moment. He kept his face hidden as he did so; a small laugh escaping when Mahiro laughed. "Yes, I suppose it is."
When Mahiro was finished he leaned back on the bed and looked Vex up and down, he couldn't help it, plus he had the added features now which Mahiro didn't mind too much. But Vex probably did, he had been acting notably different, "You don't like it do you? Of course you don't... "

" Hm? Oh, I was talking about this. "

...♅He held up a piece of untouched cake he had snuck out of the cafeteria. He spoke♅...

" I was saying I don't want this. Do you? "

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname giggled, taking hold of the girls hand, just as he had saw his father do his mother. Happily, Kaname tagged along behind his fathers heels, doing his best in an attempt to copy each step. Upon hearing his fathers words, Kaname became teary-eyed. "Chichi...no want me?"

[/QUOTE]
Mio felt her face heat up when Kaname held her hand, but hid her cheeks behind the picture discretely until it settled. She watched the two interact, before a question slipped out,"is that your father?"

LonelyAssassin said:
When Mahiro was finished he leaned back on the bed and looked Vex up and down, he couldn't help it, plus he had the added features now which Mahiro didn't mind too much. But Vex probably did, he had been acting notably different, "You don't like it do you? Of course you don't... "
Vex pulled the towel from over his head to reveal his slightly pink tainted cheeks. He had been acting different, but it wasn't on purpose. "It's not bad, but...it makes me into a softy," he said the last part pretty bluntly, staring at the wall.

"Chichi? Si. Kaname blinked, before shaking his head, deciding it best for him to speak how she would understand. "My father...yes." Kaname hadn't much of an explanation for Mio, since he himself didn't know much about how parenting things worked. Seeing the untouched piece of cake, Kaname released Mio's hand and lurched forward, grasping the plate carefully but quickly into his ownership. "My cake?"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex pulled the towel from over his head to reveal his slightly pink tainted cheeks. He had been acting different, but it wasn't on purpose. "It's not bad, but...it makes me into a softy," he said the last part pretty bluntly, staring at the wall.
Mahiro smiled and got up off the bed, hugging Vex from behind and leaning his chin on his shoulder, "Oh so you weren't a softy before?" he teased, "Do you want to change back? You know I'll help you, with whatever you want, just tell me. I love you."

" Yeah. Why do you call me Chichi? I'm your father, just call me 'dad'.. "

...♅Akira sighed as he rubbed the back of his head, laughing slightly♅...

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin had fallen behind Xander on the way to the dorms, but knew exactly where he was going. He pushed himself to keep running until he got inside, smoke pushing itself from his lungs as he started to pant. Already being low on energy, and then chasing Xander; it wasn't a good idea for him. His run faded into a walk when he made it far enough into the dorms that he could see Soren walking out of his room with Xander thrown over his shoulder. "What..are you doing..?"
||sorry, I got distracted. ||

Soren stopped walking when he saw Cerin standing there. The white-haired boy looked tired, like he had been through a marathon, and wasn't wearing a mask. "Nevermind what I'm doing, Cerin, Your smoke."

Mio nodded in slight understanding before continued to watch the two. Is that what a father is like?

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro smiled and got up off the bed, hugging Vex from behind and leaning his chin on his shoulder, "Oh so you weren't a softy before?" he teased, "Do you want to change back? You know I'll help you, with whatever you want, just tell me. I love you."
"You knew what I meant," Vex said this in a sigh when Mahiro picked at him. He placed his hands atop Mahiro's and turned his rustic hued gaze towards him when he offered to help,"I love you too...but it isn't likely that Xander will change me back for a few days."

SorenDarrah said:
||sorry, I got distracted. ||
Soren stopped walking when he saw Cerin standing there. The white-haired boy looked tired, like he had been through a marathon, and wasn't wearing a mask. "Nevermind what I'm doing, Cerin, Your smoke."
Cerin froze, slapping his face against his palm as he was reminded. "Shit, I'm sorry, Xander lost my mask," his voice was different from a few minutes ago seeing as he was holding his breath now. "Do you have an extra???"

"Dad?" Kaname shook his head. He didn't want such a...normal title his father. Deciding to address the matter later, Kaname began nibbling on his cake, peering behind himself to Mio, before extending the plate to her. "Want some?"

Asphyxiated said:
Mio nodded in slight understanding before continued to watch the two. Is that what a father is like?
"You knew what I meant," Vex said this in a sigh when Mahiro picked at him. He placed his hands atop Mahiro's and turned his rustic hued gaze towards him when he offered to help,"I love you too...but it isn't likely that Xander will change me back for a few days."
"How long does that usually take?" Mahiro tilted his head slightly, but kept his chin on Vex's shoulder, "And I don't think you ever told me why he has such a grudge on you."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"Dad?" Kaname shook his head. He didn't want such a...normal title his father. Deciding to address the matter later, Kaname began nibbling on his cake, peering behind himself to Mio, before extending the plate to her. "Want some?"

[/QUOTE]
"Are you sure?" Mio asked Kaname, she herself a bit excited.

LonelyAssassin said:
"How long does that usually take?" Mahiro tilted his head slightly, but kept his chin on Vex's shoulder, "And I don't think you ever told me why he has such a grudge on you."
Vex shrugged slightly,"there is no telling how long it could take, and what do you mean a grudge on me?" His brow raised after he said that and he shook his head,"oh, right...that's a long story."

Brb. Gotta eat.))

Asphyxiated said:

Cerin froze, slapping his face against his palm as he was reminded. "Shit, I'm sorry, Xander lost my mask," his voice was different from a few minutes ago seeing as he was holding his breath now. "Do you have an extra???"
After receiving word that Cerin lost his mask, she figured it was best to give him space until he got another. In the mean time, she headed back to her dorm, locking the door behind her after she entered. Serenity walked down the hall, going to her bedroom to get some shut eye.

Asphyxiated said:
"Are you sure?" Mio asked Kaname, she herself a bit excited.
Vex shrugged slightly,"there is no telling how long it could take, and what do you mean a grudge on me?" His brow raised after he said that and he shook his head,"oh, right...that's a long story."

Brb. Gotta eat.))
"Do you mind telling me?" Mahiro raised an eyebrow at him, he couldn't say he wasn't interested, it didn't hurt to ask he thought, "You don't have to."

Kaname shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Sure." Kaname could tell it had brightened her spirits. And there was nothing he loved more than smiles. Well, cake, then smiles.

...♅Akira continued walking, briefly looking back at the two. He smiled and looked infront of him, opening the door to the male dorms. He spoke♅...

" Ah~ Young love.. "

It was unexpected, not something the young woman was used to feeling, and it was as shocking as it was unwelcome. Her eyes widened slightly, enough so that both Kenji and Tasuke would have been the only ones to notice the slight change in her features. Delicate brows furrowed in confusion as she looked upon Kenji’s expression, one that had never been directed at her and was leaving her utterly confused. Ravynne wasn’t the type to feel remorse, to regret her actions, to second guess anything she ever did. Which is why she was so confounded by the sudden urge to ease that expression.

‘What the hell is this? Who the hell is he to make me want to take back anything I’ve ever said and done?!’ she mentally cried, turning her head away from the male. She even went as far as to avoid Tasuke’s eyes as well.

‘You’re evil Ravynne, cruel and merciless. But when have you ever been impulsive enough to walk away from a challenge?’ her inner demon asked, reminding the violet haired Blood Drifter of the reason why she had allowed either of these mean to approach her without having lost a limb. They presented a test that she hadn’t yet faced. One she didn’t want to but wasn’t going to back away from. With a mental sigh, she placed one hand on her hip while the other reached up to fist into her heavy locks of raven hair.

“You don’t have to leave,” she told him, her gaze remaining on the green grass beneath her bare feet, “If you’re going to walk away after a mere thing like that then I see no reason why you approached me.” Her voice grew stronger as she spoke to him, her gaze having risen to look at the retreating male’s back. “When I make friends I expect them to be strong enough to deal with my attitude. Friends of mine don’t back away at the first sign of difficulty,” she added, releasing her hair from her first, the lavender strands falling in disarray across her pale face.

‘Maybe I made a mistake in letting him approach me,’ she thought, her lilac orbs falling on Tasuke. Ravynne said nothing to him, only crossing her arms and raising a delicate brow to question him. Would he do the same or was he strong enough?

@LonelyAssassin @Fukushima Akira

((Sorry guys, between listening to my professor and posting, I'm a little slow.))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname shrugged his shoulders and nodded. "Sure." Kaname could tell it had brightened her spirits. And there was nothing he loved more than smiles. Well, cake, then smiles.

[/QUOTE]
Mio smiled widely, before taking a small piece of the cake and eating it. Her face lit up from the sweet; continuing to smile,"that's good!"

She's

A

Tsundere..))

Tasuke didn't expect Ravynne to call Kenji back, thinking she'd just let him go off into the distance, so he tilted his head at her when she told him he didn't have to leave. But what she said after made him grin, she had challenged Kenji and him even if it seemed solely directed at the red head. It wasn't. She kept a hold of her strong nature and it impressed him, he crossed his arms and she did as well whilst they both looked at each other, he raised an eyebrow in response - he didn't realise how similar they looked at this point;

"What?"

LonelyAssassin said:
"Do you mind telling me?" Mahiro raised an eyebrow at him, he couldn't say he wasn't interested, it didn't hurt to ask he thought, "You don't have to."
"I don't mind.." Yet he was hesitant, staring at the wall blankly as he tried to remember everything clearly. "It started a while back...at one of my mothers old parties I believe."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](A tsundere character....yup. She's gonna get some boys xD keep em coming Akira, LA)

[/QUOTE]
You sure you want Tasuke the rapist coming at her?))

Kaname stifled a yawn, shifting his gaze to his father. "Father....where are we going?" Kaname raised his brow, having his hands still extended towards Mio even while he walked behind his father.

Asphyxiated said:
"I don't mind.." Yet he was hesitant, staring at the wall blankly as he tried to remember everything clearly. "It started a while back...at one of my mothers old parties I believe."

You sure you want Tasuke the rapist coming at her?))
(Good point. Switch him out for Christopher. Well, Kenji got it then.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back