• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( Time to mix it up xD )))

" It's not that. "

...?Kenji stopped dead in his tracks, turning his body around to her. He slowly began walking towards her and continued, his scarlet eyes focusing on Ravynne?...

" I just can't bear to see a pretty girl feel such a way. "

prince-love-1000-ittoki-otoya-746106-big_zps9iq0izoy.jpg

------------------------Elsewhere---------------------

...?Akira soon felt an unusual presence coming from Kenji and soon spoke to Mio and Kaname, placing a barrier around them?...

" Go up the stairs and turn to your left. Check all the rooms for the man in the picture. These barriers will point you in the direction of the man, and it will protect you from anyone other than myself touching you. Something's happening to my little brother, so I have to go investigate. I'll be right back. "

...?Akira vanished, reappearing infront behind Kenji. Little did Akira know, he had dragged Mio and Kaname with him. He spoke?...

" Hey, what's going.... on? "

...?Akira soon noticed Tasuke standing there. He spoke?...

" You..! "

546779-seafhfull857483_zps85536724.jpg

---------------------------------

...?Kenji slowly looked over towards Akira, then at Kaname and Mio. He walked over to them and spoke, a smile on his face?...

" Let's go. Big brother's not too kind when he's like this. "

...?Kenji vanished, taking Kaname and Mio with him, going back inside the male dorms. Kenji spoke?...

" Don't worry. Uncle Kenji will help you out! So, what's up? "

Otoya-Ittoki-uta-no-prince-sama-28774472-400-225_zps3wqhkeiy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
"I don't mind.." Yet he was hesitant, staring at the wall blankly as he tried to remember everything clearly. "It started a while back...at one of my mothers old parties I believe."

You sure you want Tasuke the rapist coming at her?))
"Ooh. That far back? and you two still have..." He then stopped after realizing how much of a hypocrite he sounded, "Sorry..."

D: Don't put people off my character D:<

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname stifled a yawn, shifting his gaze to his father. "Father....where are we going?" Kaname raised his brow, having his hands still extended towards Mio even while he walked behind his father.

(Good point. Switch him out for Christopher. Well, Kenji got it then.)

[/QUOTE]
Go Away D: ))

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]((Tasuke the rapist? Say what? xD ))

[/QUOTE]
IT was nothing <.< ))

(What. Da. Fawk.)

LonelyAssassin said:
"Ooh. That far back? and you two still have..." He then stopped after realizing how much of a hypocrite he sounded, "Sorry..."
D: Don't put people off my character D:<

Go Away D: ))

IT was nothing <.< ))
( Oh so now you scared?)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](What. Da. Fawk.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Switching it up, bruh. I needed some action, and I haven't made a move set for Kenji yet Dx )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Ye. Tasuke is a rapist. And a pimp.)

[/QUOTE]
Wait a Pimp?

Asphyxiated said:
Tasuke raped Layla.))
-mocks- Tasuke raped Layla memememeh!

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Switching it up, bruh. )))

[/QUOTE]
Go really heated real fast D:

btw can you put your pics in spoilers? I don't want you to stop using them cause it's cool, I dunno I just think it's neater <.<

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Switching it up, bruh. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Oh. Imma mess yo stuff up.)

LonelyAssassin said:
Wait a Pimp?

btw can you put your pics in spoilers? I don't want you to stop using them cause it's cool, I dunno I just think it's neater <.<
(Look guys. Its mister clean)

Asphyxiated said:
Mio nodded in slight understanding before continued to watch the two. Is that what a father is like?
"You knew what I meant," Vex said this in a sigh when Mahiro picked at him. He placed his hands atop Mahiro's and turned his rustic hued gaze towards him when he offered to help,"I love you too...but it isn't likely that Xander will change me back for a few days."

Cerin froze, slapping his face against his palm as he was reminded. "Shit, I'm sorry, Xander lost my mask," his voice was different from a few minutes ago seeing as he was holding his breath now. "Do you have an extra???"
|| tasuke the rapist xD ||

Soren nodded, "yeah," he gestured to his back,"It's in my bag. The switch isn't turned to your setting, so you'll have to fix that." he turned around so that his back was facing Cerin, and the bag's opening. Xander twitched lightly as he started to wake up.

LonelyAssassin said:
Wait a Pimp?

((( I can't, I'm uploading them from my photobucket DX )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I can't, I'm uploading them from my photobucket DX )))

[/QUOTE]
D: make them smaller! Dx

((( No :<, most of my pictures are smaller, some are larger, and downscaling them ruins the quality Dx )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](STOP CONPLAINING AND MAKE YOURSELF BIGGER THEN YOU WONT BE INSECURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE e3e )

(Same here. But I'm a part of it xD . Sorry.)

[/QUOTE]
LOL HOW DID THIS TURN CRUDE!?

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](STOP CONPLAINING AND MAKE YOURSELF BIGGER THEN YOU WONT BE INSECURE ABOUT YOUR SIZE e3e )

(Same here. But I'm a part of it xD . Sorry.)

[/QUOTE]
((( Ooh, the sexual innuendo ~.~ )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Oh my. Fighting women.
Aaron. I was talking about pictures xD )

[/QUOTE]
((( She tried to steal my heart. I fought back.. xD )))

LonelyAssassin said:
(So please don't judge me. And I won't judge you. Cause it could ug-ly, before it gets bea-u-tiful)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( She tried to steal my heart. I fought back.. xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD Niiice. Smooth.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back