• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( xD , I'm about to edit Kenji's post with a new appearance anyway )))

[/QUOTE]
Ff?))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](YES I DID)

[/QUOTE]
When..?))

Tasuke took the book into his hands delicately, looking over the book with admiration "Well I did ask you if it was good, what'd you think I was asking your opinion on?" He grinned, it was a grin aimed at her, but he still remained looking at the book - he ignored the Watcher now because of this also. He then opened it slowly and flicked through the pages first off and then reopened it at the first page and read it, it was written well and he could see why people would be interested in reading it, plus this was a book on a species which interested him, he always liked the learn about things - mainly so he could use it to his own advantage against people.

"I Might try and find myself a copy." He held the book back out to her.

((( Edited Kenji's post. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname nodded. He was happy, as long as he recieved his prized cake. If not, all hell, as well as unknown power will most likely break loose. Silently tugging at the gem of his necklace, Kaname continued to hold his father's hand, being led through the cafeteria.

[/QUOTE]
...♅Akira smiled as he got two slices of cake and placed them onto a place. He then walked over to the table, placing the plate down. He had held Kaname's hand through out and only released it so he could eat. He spoke, a smile on his face♅...

"
Enjoy! "

---------------------------------------

" This power that I'm sensing.. it's unusual. It feels evil.. "

...ΨKenji soon vanished, appearing under a cherry blossom tree opposite two males and a female. He spoke to himself as he observed the three of them, soon turning his gaze to the skyΨ...

"
So this evil energy is coming from her..? Interesting.. "

kenshin21_zpsd4cl75zr.jpg

Kaname hurried to sit down, a pair of white bunny ears appearing to rest atop his head just as his bottom met the seat. Allowing little time for anything else to interrupt him, or for his father to speak, Kaname, began to stuff his mouth with cake, starting off with a large piece attached to his fork. Shutting his eyelids over his irises cheerfully as he ate.

tumblr_n1hj7g60uh1s8fbpgo1_500.gif

...?Akira smiled as he watched his son eat. He soon sensed a slightly evil presence being emitted in the courtyard. He wasn't too concerned with the presence. He sighed slightly as he disregarded the presence completely. He slowly pushed the other plate that had an untouched piece of cake on it towards him and spoke, observing?...

" Here, have this one as well. "

60161417_zps783a92c9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke doesn't enter the school and waits outside, sitting against a tree he lets out a sigh, "...."

Mahiro sat up and quickly pulled the covers over himself, "Anything, Something tasty and warm..." He shivered a little as he said 'warm'.
Vex stared at him a second before letting air from his cheeks,"RAMEN??", he questioned, his brow raised as one of the black ears atop his head twitched.

Caden landed in the snow covered parking lot. The force from his landing cleared a circle of the snow near him. Brrr...So damn cold Caden thought heating up his hands with fire and rubbing his bare arms furiously. Caden jogged into the front door of the school still cursing about the weather. He had already been accepted online and given a dorm room number. Now it was just the task to find it. While Caden was walking through the halls he thought I wonder who my roommate is gonna be...

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stared at him a second before letting air from his cheeks,"RAMEN??", he questioned, his brow raised as one of the black ears atop his head twitched.
Mahiro hugged the covers tightly and scooted up to the headboard of the bed and blinks, "S-sure?" He pouts at Vex and then laughs .

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro hugged the covers tightly and scooted up to the headboard of the bed and blinks, "S-sure?" He pouts at Vex and then laughs .
"Alright,"Vex nodded, before leaning forward and kissing Mahiro's head. As he got up from the bed he was shrouded; being covered in warm clothes. He quickly shuffled into the kitchen and began to make Mahiro some ramen whilst whistling. Vex pulled himself onto the counter, his claws tapping against the hard surface while he waited.

Mahiro blinked a couple more times as he kissed his head and watched him walk into the kitchen, he shook his head and got out of bed, keeping himself wrapped in the covers as he moved over to the bathroom and turned the shower on, he didn't get in it though. He walked back out and sat back on the bed, wrapped in his covers.

Vex looked curiously towards the room when he heard movement, but shifted his crimson irises to the rest of the dorm around him. "These dorm rooms are a lot bigger on the inside..." He mumbled to himself, peering out of the window towards the falling snow with a slight sneer. The cold wasn't appealing to him in the slightest.

Vex stopped his train of thought when he noticed the noodles were done, and hopped off of the counter quietly. He finished making the rest of the ramen and threw away the extra contents- shuffling back out of the kitchen to Mahiro. "All done~"

Asphyxiated said:
Vex looked curiously towards the room when he heard movement, but shifted his crimson irises to the rest of the dorm around him. "These dorm rooms are a lot bigger on the inside..." He mumbled to himself, peering out of the window towards the falling snow with a slight sneer. The cold wasn't appealing to him in the slightest.
Vex stopped his train of thought when he noticed the noodles were done, and hopped off of the counter quietly. He finished making the rest of the ramen and threw away the extra contents- shuffling back out of the kitchen to Mahiro. "All done~"
Mahiro looked toward's the kitchen as Vex came back in, his hands popped out from underneath the covers to grab the pot of Ramen, feeling the warmth surge through his hands, he smelled the steam as it hit is face, "Thank you ~<3" He then looked up at Vex, "I poured you a shower, it's warm for ya. Is the Cat Form gonna be a problem?"

[QUOTE="Ravynne Clave]The glower didn’t go unnoticed by the female, who was infinitely amused by the hostility being conveyed before her. No doubt neither of them expected to have someone else approach her when they did. Her attention was diverted to the one who had touched her earlier, something which still irritated Ravynne to no end. Half of her wanted to continue baffling her spectators, but she was also determined to hex him into next week for his audacity to lay a hand on her. No matter how innocent a gesture, she wasn’t too keen on the familiarity he had expressed to her.
“Paperwork?” she questioned, internally amused by how easily the man lied to her. Naturally, she was a little insulted if he believed she’d fall for such falsehood, but she decided it’d be best to rein in her annoyance for the time being. There was no way she was going to satisfy the curiosity of those piranhas behind her by starting a dispute with their principal. Narrowing her lilac orbs slightly, she inclined her head to the younger male with a small upturn of her lips. It was a sinister smile, one that had her peers stumbling further away from the scene. Ravynne didn’t smile, she never smiled.

‘As far as those imbeciles know at least,’ she thought with a hint of amusement. Her oddly colored eyes studied the man, her head tilting slightly to the right as she scanned him for any signs of untruth. The silence within their small bubble unsettled the students behind her, and her hands were curling into fists at the thoughts of cursing them for meddling in her personal affairs.

“If it’s the book you want, then you should have simply said so from the start,” she told him, exasperation clear within her usually cold voice as she held it out to him. The black leather cover was in perfect condition despite her obvious use of the text. Ravynne hardly went anywhere without it.

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher adjusts his mask, it kept almost slipping off for some dang reason and it was really starting to bug him. "Yes, paperwork, just give me your name." He says, a little surprised by how quickly Ravynne seemed to have figured out his lie. He personally thought it was quite believable. He was getting a bit annoyed by Tasuke being around, especially after the trouble that bastard ended up causing him.

Sixxx said:
( hey aria did you reply?)
(I can't find your post -.-')

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro looked toward's the kitchen as Vex came back in, his hands popped out from underneath the covers to grab the pot of Ramen, feeling the warmth surge through his hands, he smelled the steam as it hit is face, "Thank you ~<3" He then looked up at Vex, "I poured you a shower, it's warm for ya. Is the Cat Form gonna be a problem?"
Vex smiled lightly in thanks, but nodded,"yes, but I'll get over it. Thank you."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex smiled lightly in thanks, but nodded,"yes, but I'll get over it. Thank you."
"I'm sorry... If you need help me. Just call." He slowly pulled the fork from the pot which had noodles wrapped around it's prongs, he blew on it gently and then put the noodle in his mouth before slurping them into his mouth.

(Damnit, my computer's broken currently and now it's even harder for me to reply to this thread since I get no alerts from it anymore. What happened last between Shade and Yuu? O.o @Mashiro Shiina )

" I can sense big brother's presence inside the school. I should go greet him. "

...?Kenji soon vanished from under the cherry blossom tree, appearing just infront of Akira and Kaname. The ceiling must be twenty feet high. Designs of fruit and flowers are carved into the moulding and small, fat children with wings look down at the students from every angle. Vases of blossoms gave off a cloying scent that made Kenji's eyes slightly itch. His soft lips stretched into a smile but didn't quite reach his dark eyes. They were lit with happiness, and the fact that Kenji was holding back a nervous laugh would have looked comical to Akira if it didn't make his heart feel relieved. For a few moments, Kenji stared at Akira in disbelief that he was actually standing infont of him after so many years. Kenji closed his eyes and inhaled, shortly exhaling afterwords. A smile lit up on his face as he spoke to Akira?...

" Long time no see, big brother... "

168456.png

-------------------------------------------

...?Akira continued watching Kaname eat until he felt a tiny gust of wind. When he looked over, he saw none other than his younger brother, Kenji standing before him. At first he was shocked, this being evident by his mouth being open but then quickly smiled and welcomed him with a brotherly embrace. It had been a thousand years since they had last met like this. Both in the physical plain, living. Akira replied to Kenji?...

" You're finally back! I broke the seal nine months ago, so I thought you'd be back long before now. I missed you, Kenji.. "

Picture4_zps50f429af.jpg

LonelyAssassin said:
"I'm sorry... If you need help me. Just call." He slowly pulled the fork from the pot which had noodles wrapped around it's prongs, he blew on it gently and then put the noodle in his mouth before slurping them into his mouth.
Vex nodded yet again and started to peel the shirt from his torso as he walked off to the bathroom. Once he was inside he finished stripping and stared at the water. The ears on his head immediately shifted backwards, but he sighed and climbed in- proceeding to shower.

Once he was done, he dried off and put some clean clothes he had left in here on. The other pairs he was wearing dispersed into nothing. He rubbed the towel against his hair as he walked out, drying off the back of his ears. Vex looked agitated, but it was only at himself.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex nodded yet again and started to peel the shirt from his torso as he walked off to the bathroom. Once he was inside he finished stripping and stared at the water. The ears on his head immediately shifted backwards, but he sighed and climbed in- proceeding to shower.
Once he was done, he dried off and put some clean clothes he had left in here on. The other pairs he was wearing dispersed into nothing. He rubbed the towel against his hair as he walked out, drying off the back of his ears. Vex looked agitated, but it was only at himself.
When Vex returned from his Shower, Mahiro had finished his food and had binned the Ramen Cup and washed out the fork. He looked at Vex and grinned, walking over to him with another towel in his hand and helped him to dry, "Well you seemed to have handled it well at least" He gently held Vex's tail and started to dry it whilst sitting on the bed, "This is strange." He laughed.

LonelyAssassin said:
When Vex returned from his Shower, Mahiro had finished his food and had binned the Ramen Cup and washed out the fork. He looked at Vex and grinned, walking over to him with another towel in his hand and helped him to dry, "Well you seemed to have handled it well at least" He gently held Vex's tail and started to dry it whilst sitting on the bed, "This is strange." He laughed.
Vex froze when his tail was touched, but continued to dry his hair after a moment. He kept his face hidden as he did so; a small laugh escaping when Mahiro laughed. "Yes, I suppose it is."

She observed him with a passive face, but her lavender eyes were essentially glowing with interest. The way his eyes appraised the words printed upon the delicate parchment spoke volumes on how absorbed he was on the material. However, she felt her guards intensifying with why he felt the need for that information. Blood Drifters were known for being cautious, especially the Dragons clan, which the Clave family happened to rule over. That was one fact she kept hidden when she entered the school.

‘The last thing they need to know is that a royal is running amok causing havoc,’ she thought, recalling the glee in which her father wrote back to her after she retold her last prank. Even if she hadn’t had an eidetic memory, she had read her father’s letter so many times that she could recite it by heart. Gingerly, she removed the book once the male offered it to her again and placed it within the black bag slung over her slim shoulder. A hardened look came into her lilac orbs as she assessed him. She might have just found her next prey if he didn’t tread lightly.

“Do you know someone within the four Blood Drifter clans?” she asked him, a delicate brow rising as she questioned him, a small smirk appearing on her full lips as she kept her gaze on him. There was only one way he could possibly receive a copy of the book, and he would need the help of one of her kind to succeed. Deciding she would deal with it if it happened, she turned to the older male who greatly amused her since his introduction.

“My name is Ravynne Vivian Clave,” she replied, brushing a strand of her lavender hair behind her right ear as it fell over her eyes. It was irritating to have to push it back all the time, and she had more than half a mind to rid herself of the problem and cut it off.

‘I wouldn’t plan on going bald though. Who knows the lecture I’d get from my father,’ she thought, mentally smirking at the image of a red-faced, tensed vision of said male. It would no doubt be comical to see, but she didn’t think she’d be happy with the consequences she’d receive if she continued. Her eyes fell on one of the students who came too close to the invisible bubble that surrounded the three. Ravynne’s normally violet orbs flashed a deadly crimson at his idiocy, her hands already gaining that eerie red glow before the usage of her powers.

@LonelyAssassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back