• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
SorenDarrah said:
|| ahhhh do you hate me now?||
I might.

original.png
))

Kaname scrurried alongside his father. Shifting his gaze to the to observe the area, Kaname slowly brought his attention back up to his father once they stopped walking, his browned irises scanning the numerous people inside. "Cake? Is there cake?"

" Yes, there should be. Would you like some? "

...♅Akira spoke as he turned his attention back to Kaname, observing his actions with a smile on his face♅...

LonelyAssassin said:
"I read it on your face, ass. Now get me some food." Mahiro grinned
(Why not? he could have just as he was about to leave.)
Vex sighed and dropped his head onto Mahiro's shoulder, before sitting up; exposing them both to the cold. Whether or not he was aware, vex was compelled to do as he was told. "What do you want to eat?"

Tasuke doesn't enter the school and waits outside, sitting against a tree he lets out a sigh, "...."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex sighed and dropped his head onto Mahiro's shoulder, before sitting up; exposing them both to the cold. Whether or not he was aware, vex was compelled to do as he was told. "What do you want to eat?"
Mahiro sat up and quickly pulled the covers over himself, "Anything, Something tasty and warm..." He shivered a little as he said 'warm'.

((( Just reached 100 likes xD )))

Asphyxiated said:
((( I'll give you your 200th :D )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Just reached 100 likes xD )))
((( I'll give you your 200th :D )))

[/QUOTE]
Thankssss

Now

I'm

100 more than you.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back