• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Don't expect me to know. "
...♅Akira said as he took a breath. He continued as he slowly shifted his eyes towards Tasuke♅...

" What I said still stands. I
am going to kill you. The only reason I haven't done so by now is because it'd be unsportsmanlike to kill you while your powers are nullified. Remember that. "

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke shrugs his shoulders, "Maybe I should nullify them more often." Tasuke then let out a sigh, "Or maybe you could stop targeting me. I don't want to die. Yet, I don't plan on it either, whether we fight or not. I'm learning new things..." His eyes flashed from red to a green colour, it was a fact that he hadn't killed anyone since his son was born or done anything considered 'evil'.

" I don't like you. At all. People like you deserve to be incinerated from my Flames of Purgatory. What you did was unforgivable in my eyes. I will never stop hunting you. Not until you've been wiped from existence. I don't have the capacity to forgive and forget. Only when I'm around you, I have the urge to kill you. If you stay away from me, your life won't diminish. "

...♅Akira said shortly before he took another drink of water, finishing the glass♅...

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I don't like you. At all. People like you deserve to be incinerated from my Flames of Purgatory. What you did was unforgivable in my eyes. I will never stop hunting you. Not until you've been wiped from existence. I don't have the capacity to forgive and forget. Only when I'm around you, I have the urge to kill you. If you stay away from me, your life won't diminish. "
...♅Akira said shortly before he took another drink of water♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grinned and looked down, "Unforgivable. It is. But I'm not sorry that I did it. Maybe you should stop learning to forgive, or else you'll end up as bad as me." Tasuke leans his head back and looked up at ceiling, "I didn't forgive and forget. And I ended up a monster. You can learn from monsters Akira. You can hate me, I don't care about that, just, keep your priorities right. "

SorenDarrah said:
|| you sure? The only one I could catch with her in it is very blurry. ||
Xander grinned when he saw Cerin begin running at him, and began to run away. He pushed himself towards the buildings, his boots thudding against the floor as he made it inside and slowed. The red hair atop his head was washed backwards by the forced wind whilst he slipped through the small crowds of students. There was no way he would fit in among them right now, especially since he was still clothed in his pajamas.
yeah, I don't mind.))

Cerin chased after him, letting out a cloud of black smoke before he entered the building and looked around. At first, he couldn't spot Xander, but his blue-speckled, crimson irises locked down on the familiar, slender figure of his brother dashing through the small throng of people. He tapped his bare feet a moment, before he started to run again, following Xander's steps through the crowd.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro gasps at Vex's suddenness and then moans as the teeth sink into his neck, he lets out another as the pain disappears and he pushes at the back of Vex's head further into his neck. "Ah..."
Tasuke looked away from Layla when she shoved him gently like a little kid, he then walked over to Kaname and held his hand, "What's up son?" He didn't pay attention to Akira and just kept his eyes on Kaname.
Mahiro the masochist...moaning before the pain is even gone...that would hurt like crap.))

Vex continued to drink his blood, the sounds he made only pulling him deeper into hunger. He closed his eyes as Mahiro's blood quickly got hotter and rolled down his throat like fire, though it didn't burn. It wasn't long until he stopped, pulling his teeth from his skin and licking the circle of bite marks so that it healed. Vex cleaned any excess blood from his flesh with a tongue, before lifting his head from Mahiro's neck to stare at him; a thin, yet wide grin spreading onto his lips.

" Inspiring speech. Contact me when I give a fuck. "

...♅He went over to the sink and rinsed out the cup before leaving the kitchen. As he did, he spoke♅...

" I'll give you three minutes to leave the premises before you are forcibly removed. "

...♅Akira left the house, soon catching up to Layla♅...

SorenDarrah said:
|| when the good guys turns into a dick..(> :D )||
((( Rightfully so, especially after what Tasuke did. Hell, this is how I'd be if I was with someone like Tasuke alone. )))

Asphyxiated said:
Mahiro the masochist...moaning before the pain is even gone...that would hurt like crap.))

Vex continued to drink his blood, the sounds he made only pulling him deeper into hunger. He closed his eyes as Mahiro's blood quickly got hotter and rolled down his throat like fire, though it didn't burn. It wasn't long until he stopped, pulling his teeth from his skin and licking the circle of bite marks so that it healed. Vex cleaned any excess blood from his flesh with a tongue, before lifting his head from Mahiro's neck to stare at him; a thin, yet wide grin spreading onto his lips.
Moans are not always of pleasure you know U_U

Mahiro gasped again as he felt the teeth slide out from his neck, he let caught his breath and looked up at Vex, "Shut up." He looked away again.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Inspiring speech. Contact me when I give a fuck. "
...♅He went over to the sink and rinsed out the cup before leaving the kitchen. As he did, he spoke♅...

" I'll give you three minutes to leave the premises before you are forcibly removed. "

...♅Akira left the house, soon catching up to Layla♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke let out a breath that was also a short laugh, "Oh, so you don't care for Kaname."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro gasped again as he felt the teeth slide out from his neck, he let caught his breath and looked up at Vex, "Shut up." He looked away again.

Tasuke let out a breath that was also a short laugh, "Oh, so you don't care for Kaname."
Vex chuckled at Mahiro, peering at him with smiling eyes, "I didn't say anything~"

LonelyAssassin said:

((( Akira couldn't hear Tasuke, by the way >.<' )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled at Mahiro, peering at him with smiling eyes, "I didn't say anything~"
"I read it on your face, ass. Now get me some food." Mahiro grinned

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira couldn't hear Tasuke, by the way >.<' )))

[/QUOTE]
(Why not? he could have just as he was about to leave.)

...?Akira heard Tasuke's voice before he left to catch up with Kaname and Layla yet ignored him. He spoke to Kaname as he reached them and began walking beside them, a smile forming on his face?...

" So, are you excited to see our school? "

HiironoKakera-03-Large36_zpsd383dd9c.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira heard Tasuke's voice before he left to catch up with Kaname and Layla yet ignored him. He spoke to Kaname as he reached them and began walking beside them, a smile forming on his face♅...
" So, are you excited to see our school? "

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grinned, "I know you care." Tasuke stood up, he knew Akira would remember what he said, he just didn't know if he would act upon it. But today, not even Akira could douse his spirits, Tasuke was happy, happier than he had been in a long time. He still had three minutes, so he walked around the house.

Kaname quietly shifted his gaze towards his father, before slowly nodding his head. "School."

Layla then disappeared with her son still holding her hand as they all reappeared to be standing in the schools courtyard. "Here we are Kaname...your mommy and daddies school."

...♅Akira stood there. It had been a while since he had last been there. All of the fun and boredom he had experienced in this school. He looked down at Kaname and held out his hand, smiling♅...

" Ready to see it? "

Tasuke had roamed the house long enough, it was boring, snooping was boring. He walked outside and made his way to the exit, once he went through it he waited outside the barrier. The Ice Clone he sent earlier came back with a test tube and cork stuck into it, it looked see through, but there was a clear glow to it. He took it and pocketed it, the Clone then slammed it's hand on the ground creating more clones which all ran off in different directions.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( IM OUT THIS PIECE! -fireworks, echo, crowd goes wild, drops mic and disappears in burst of fire-

[/QUOTE]
BOOOO YOU SUCK!

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](. . .
-cries herself to sleep -

</3 -never talks to him again-)

[/QUOTE]
Yeaaaah Das right ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back