• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla slowly nodded her head. "Alright. We shall wait until Tasuke is done...so...go get ready." Layla turned in his arms to face him, gently planting a soft kiss on his cheek, before removing herself from him and walking back inside.

[/QUOTE]
" Okay. "

...?Akira followed her, soon entering the house. He walked back into the bathroom and turned the tap. He had been in one earlier, however he was only in it for two minutes before being alerted of Tasuke's presence at the gates. Akira soon undressed and got into the hot bath, it not affecting him in the least. He leaned against the side and rested both arms on the side, at shoulder level. He closed his eyes as a breath of relaxation escaped his mouth?...

" This feels so good~ "

659141-hirro_no_kakaerra_episode_10_zps35ef4173.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname eyed the said necklace for a few moments, before doing as his papa said, clutching his bunny with one hand while holding out the other patiently waiting to have the necklace to hold in his own hand. "Thing?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke slowly drops it into his palm and then lets go of the chain, the crystal was pretty cold, "Yeah. It's called a Necklace." Tasuke then gently closed Kaname's small fingers over the crystal, the chain would hang out the side of his hand, Tasuke clenched his hand over Kaname's as he closed it and a couple of second later a red glow came from within and the crystal got warmer, but not dangerously hot.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled a little from Mahiro's response, and shook his head at his question as he spoke,"Ah...I am, but I'm not."
"What do you mean... do you not want my blood?" Mahiro kissed Vex and then pulled away, "It's ok. You can you know..."

Asphyxiated said:
Sorry soren xD ))
Cerin was quiet, staring at Xander blankly before he straightened his posture. "You thought that I didn't have strength without Vex?" His voice sounded tinged with hurt, and he dropped to his bum in the snow, a look of sad disbelieve on his pale features-- sulking.

Vex was a little blunt with is answer, still smirking, "Well, we did just have sex."
"huh?" Xander watched Cerin's reaction and frowned, before stepping closer to him and crouching down.

"
hey, I didn't mean it like that," He tried to sound soothing having noticed his little brother's hurt from his statement," you've never had a lot of energy. I was just curious of how you were managing to stay awake so much."

||surprise brotherly love.||

Kaname glanced down at his hands, staring at the dangling silver chain from his clasped hands. "Neck-lace." Kaname slowly lifted his hands closer to his face, peering inside the palms of his hands to examine the strange, peculiar red light. "Mine?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Takeia-tan!~ <3 )))

[/QUOTE]
(^^ Aki~Sempai staying?)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
(^^ Aki~Sempai staying?)

[/QUOTE]
((( Yes, I am staying, Takeia-tan. ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname glanced down at his hands, staring at the dangling silver chain from his clasped hands. "Neck-lace." Kaname slowly lifted his hands closer to his face, peering inside the palms of his hands to examine the strange, peculiar red light. "Mine?"

(^^ Aki~Sempai staying?)

[/QUOTE]
When he opens his hand the crystal stops glowing, "Yes, yours." Tasuke picks the chain up and opens it out, he slides it over Kaname's head so that it falls into place around his neck. He smiles at Kaname.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke slowly drops it into his palm and then lets go of the chain, the crystal was pretty cold, "Yeah. It's called a Necklace." Tasuke then gently closed Kaname's small fingers over the crystal, the chain would hang out the side of his hand, Tasuke clenched his hand over Kaname's as he closed it and a couple of second later a red glow came from within and the crystal got warmer, but not dangerously hot.
"What do you mean... do you not want my blood?" Mahiro kissed Vex and then pulled away, "It's ok. You can you know..."
Vex kissed back before he pulled away and smiled, "It's not that. I have to space my feedings or else I'll get too used to it.."

SorenDarrah said:
"huh?" Xander watched Cerin's reaction and frowned, before stepping closer to him and crouching down.
"
hey, I didn't mean it like that," He tried to sound soothing having noticed his little brother's hurt from his statement," you've never had a lot of energy. I was just curious of how you were managing to stay awake so much."

||surprise brotherly love.||
LOL. that is a bit surprising coming from Xander, but it isn't at the same time.))

Cerin scoffed, keeping his gaze away from the red-head and directed at the melting snow around himself. "You're one to talk about low energy..You fall asleep just from standing.." he grumbled, still slightly pouting, "And i can handle myself without Vex."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](-snuggled him- Mien <3 )

[/QUOTE]
((( I am, always (。・//ε//・。) )))

Kaname gently tugged at the crystal on the end of the necklace, before finally rolling off the bed and scurrying off down the hall to find his mother. He didn't bother to say thank you just yet, having the simple thought of receiving a new treasure for his collection. "ARGGG!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I am, always (。・//ε//・。) )))

[/QUOTE]
(Pwomise? °^°)

((( Pwomise! (??? ) ~? --- On another note, you know when you finish making dinner, and you call a sibling down to eat, you expect to see something normal? Yeah, not me. I turned around to see this and I had to take a picture:

66549_365315613555690_1146909931_n_zps15ca71da.jpg
)))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname gently tugged at the crystal on the end of the necklace, before finally rolling off the bed and scurrying off down the hall to find his mother. He didn't bother to say thank you just yet, having the simple thought of receiving a new treasure for his collection. "ARGGG!"

(Pwomise? °^°)

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke laughs and stands as he watches Kaname run off pretending to be a pirate, he shakes his hand and walks after him down the hall, taking quick steps so he can actually keep up. "Don't run too fast! Hahaha"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Pwomise! (??? ) ~? --- On another note, you know when you finish making dinner, and you call a sibling down to eat, you expect to see something normal? Yeah, not me. I turned around to see this and I had to take a picture:
66549_365315613555690_1146909931_n_zps15ca71da.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
(What the heck? XDDD)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](What the heck? XDDD)

[/QUOTE]
((( I have no idea. He was wearing tights on his face with balls wrapped around his face, I think xD )))

(Ewie.)

Kaname slowed his roll, only to stop and run behind his mother, hugging tightly at his mother's left leg. Giggling, he peered around at his birth father, raising his brow playfully while pointing his tiny index finger. "Guy! Speedy!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I truly have no idea..
I other news, it's going down outside of my house xD

482409_1403363296566810_1194613894_n_zpsc81e8a18.jpg
)))

[/QUOTE]
Ask him)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back