• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
giphy.gif
|| I'm sorry D: ||

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Everybody leaving me!
tumblr_n98r3zFX041r41iwko1_250.gif
)

[/QUOTE]
((( I need to go to the shop xD )))

Asphyxiated said:
"Don't play stupid, Xander, give me my mask!" Cerin ran at him and punched him square in the jaw hard enough to knock his mask off.
Xander was sent backwards quite a few steps, his hand coming up to rub his jaw. "It seems Dollie has gotten stronger...I don't see how, though, Since you are separated from Vex now. Where is all that energy coming from?" He completely ignored the fact that his mask was struck clean off of his face, staring at his younger brother curiously. This game was growing boring quickly.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex raised a brow,"hungry?" He smirked and poked his nose,"I'm not surprised."
"Why're you not surprised?" Mahiro looked away from Vex slightly blushing.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname blinked, letting out a few more giggles just as he was regaining his composure. Once sitting up, it seemed to him that his papa had disappeared. Tilting his head to the side, Kaname gripped his bunny tightly to his chest, staring aimlessly at the wall.

Layla had been staring into the air aimlessly, only to be interrupted by Akira's arrival. She could feel the coat draped around her seconds before her gaze slipped to the side and noticed. Silent, she leaned her head back against him, shifting her gaze to examine the clouded sky above them. "I'm taking Kanane to the school....in a few minutes."

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke whilst crouched beside the bed looked at Kaname, "I'm over here son." He laughed a little, "I've got something for you.""

Layla slowly nodded her head. "Alright. We shall wait until Tasuke is done...so...go get ready." Layla turned in his arms to face him, gently planting a soft kiss on his cheek, before removing herself from him and walking back inside.

SorenDarrah said:
Xander was sent backwards quite a few steps, his hand coming up to rub his jaw. "It seems Dollie has gotten stronger...I don't see how, though, Since you are separated from Vex now. Where is all that energy coming from?" He completely ignored the fact that his mask was struck clean off of his face, staring at his younger brother curiously. This game was growing boring quickly.
Sorry soren xD ))

Cerin was quiet, staring at Xander blankly before he straightened his posture. "You thought that I didn't have strength without Vex?" His voice sounded tinged with hurt, and he dropped to his bum in the snow, a look of sad disbelieve on his pale features-- sulking.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Why're you not surprised?" Mahiro looked away from Vex slightly blushing.
Tasuke whilst crouched beside the bed looked at Kaname, "I'm over here son." He laughed a little, "I've got something for you.""
Vex was a little blunt with is answer, still smirking, "Well, we did just have sex."

Kaname carefully peered over the edge of the bed, staring at his papa. "Toy?" Kaname tilted his head to the side, before settling to sit on his knees, waiting for his father to give him what he said.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex was a little blunt with is answer, still smirking, "Well, we did just have sex."
"Shut up!" Mahiro buried his face into Vex's chest, and then it rose from it again, "Aren't you hungry?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Kaname carefully peered over the edge of the bed, staring at his papa. "Toy?" Kaname tilted his head to the side, before settling to sit on his knees, waiting for his father to give him what he said.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke shrugged his shoulders, "Kinda." he reached into his pocked and pulled out a silver chain, a necklace of a small red crystal which he dangled in front of Kaname's face, "Open your Hand Kaname."

LOLMAN101 said:
((Hey guys before i make my first post can you tell me what major things are happening right now? I will edit this post to make it my first real one with my character Caden after i get a response.))
nothing much. someone just had a kid. its winter so its snowing. ahh....idk what else.))

Kaname eyed the said necklace for a few moments, before doing as his papa said, clutching his bunny with one hand while holding out the other patiently waiting to have the necklace to hold in his own hand. "Thing?"

LonelyAssassin said:
"Shut up!" Mahiro buried his face into Vex's chest, and then it rose from it again, "Aren't you hungry?"
Tasuke shrugged his shoulders, "Kinda." he reached into his pocked and pulled out a silver chain, a necklace of a small red crystal which he dangled in front of Kaname's face, "Open your Hand Kaname."
Vex chuckled a little from Mahiro's response, and shook his head at his question as he spoke,"Ah...I am, but I'm not."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back