• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla had been staring into the air aimlessly, only to be interrupted by Akira's arrival. She could feel the coat draped around her seconds before her gaze slipped to the side and noticed. Silent, she leaned her head back against him, shifting her gaze to examine the clouded sky above them. "I'm taking Kanane to the school....in a few minutes."

[/QUOTE]
" I'll go with you. The Watcher is still on the loose and it will give us time to bond. "

...?Akira smiled as he tightened his arms, bringing her closer to him. He kissed her neck and spoke, looking towards the sky?...

" Plus I'd like to go for a walk. Who better to go on it with than my love and my son. "

tumblr_me9aoeCm9m1rkizsho1_500_zpse0474bd7.jpg

Asphyxiated said:
????????? {{{( ? ??????????? ?)}}} ))
((( ??????????.. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira](((あなたは湯たんぽを持っていないのですか?)))

[/QUOTE]
A heater? Yes, but it takes a while to get my room warm.))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( No, a hot water bottle.
61UYd2GcZUL._SL1000_.jpg

In Japan, they're called hotties. )))

[/QUOTE]
Ohh.

No. O.o ))

Asphyxiated said:
Ohh.
No. O.o ))
((( Oh. Okay then. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Here...hotties are...hot girls)

[/QUOTE]
((( We call hot girls "きれい" or "熱い" here, or at least I do.. >.> )))

I'm obviously not educated.

I saw hotties and thought girls, but went with heater because it made the most sense.

I mean..

I have some hot friends, but you know..))

"Really? Will you hold his hand?" Layla giggled, being ticklish to the touch of his lips against the sensitive skin of her neck. Layla then smiled softly, nuzzling the side of her face against him as he brought her closer. "Good to hear that you want to be with us."

Asphyxiated said:
I'm obviously not educated.
I saw hotties and thought girls, but went with heater because it made the most sense.

I mean..

I have some hot friends, but you know..))
(I feel you there girl. I have a hot friend, sometimes I envy her, but whatever.

And you rarely hear a boy call any girl "beautiful" unless its on tv. They call her "fine" , "hot" , or "sexy".

In the end, its all rea=lated to sex at my school -_-

Like, "dhat ass" [media]

[/media])

" Wouldn't every father? "

...♅Akira maintained his smile as he soon continued, the snow filled trees slowly swaying from the cold breeze suddenly washing in♅...

" Of course I want to be with you. There isn't any reason not to. "

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I feel you there girl. I have a hot friend, sometimes I envy her, but whatever.
And you rarely hear a boy call any girl "beautiful" unless its on tv. They call her "fine" , "hot" , or "sexy".

Like, "dhat ass" [media]

[/media])[/QUOTE]
Dat assss))

Asphyxiated said:
You call cute girls amazing?
Why not just cute? ))
((( In certain circumstances, we call them amazing. Like in traditional dresses etc. It depends on the girl, some girls don't like being called 'cute'. I speak from experience haha )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I feel you there girl. I have a hot friend, sometimes I envy her, but whatever.

Like, "dhat ass"

[/QUOTE]
((( That's just not right. Women aren't sexual objects..

On another note, I'm listening to "Sick Puppies - You're Going Down" xD )))

(Which is why, I hate being called "babe" , "baby", "honey", "sweet thang", "lil mama", God I hate that last one especially.

You're always listening to things I don't know.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Which is why, I hate being called "babe" , "baby", "honey", "sweet thang", "lil mama", God I hate that last one especially.

[/QUOTE]
((( I've called some girls baby, mainly because I didn't know what else to call them xD

It's a good song xD . I'm now listening to "DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You?", dear god is it good. )))

Like, "dhat ass" [media]

[/media])[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Which is why, I hate being called "babe" , "baby", "honey", "sweet thang", "lil mama", God I hate that last one especially.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

The only times I hear a guy call a girl beautiful is if it's to her face, or if they've been in a relationship a while.

I HATE being called babe with a burning passion.

A lot of the guys at my old school called girls "Babe" and "honey" just to do it. It doesn't help that my Ex called/calls me that any chance he gets. ))

Asphyxiated said:
Yeah.
The only times I hear a guy call a girl beautiful is if it's to her face, or if they've been in a relationship a while.

I HATE being called babe with a burning passion.

A lot of the guys at my old school called girls "Babe" and "honey" just to do it. It doesn't help that my Ex called/calls me that any chance he gets. ))
(Right. To their face is all.

It pisses me off, being called out of my name especially disrespectfully.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I've called some girls baby, mainly because I didn't know what else to call them xD
It's a good song xD . I'm now listening to "DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You?", dear god is it good. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Your song made me cry ;~; )

((( I call girls beautiful via text and to their face, especially when they don't feel loved. Hell, I called one of my guy friends "Beautiful" after I did THIS to him:

1619511_1483112941963672_5662896554298549220_n_zpsa54af789.jpg

It was so funny~

tumblr_moqwzvOJDm1s245y8o3_400_zpspsvqlqjc.gif
)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back