• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
night bud. ))

"I'd be ok with that." Vex nestled closer to him, his tail trailing up Mahiro's legs until it reached his back and curled up against it. His ears flicked the air as his eyes began to close, ignoring the cold.
"Good." But then his stomach growled and he let out a sigh, He propped his elbows up onto Vex's chest and leant his head on his hands and grinned innocetly at him. "Maybe not good"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kanane stared up at his papa, slightly tilting his head to the side. "Keep....yes!" Kaname giggled and snuggled his bunny up against his chest, before extending it back up towards his papa. "Bun-bun?"

Layla giggled while watching her son interact. Slowly, her attention trailed over towards Akira. Signing, she followed behind him, only to leaned up against his back side and gently kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear. "If Tasuke babysits, we can talk." Layla then rested her head on his shoulder, carefully hugging Akira. "Thank you...for being here...again."

(Sorry I fell asleep xD )

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke's lips partially open as he Kaname extends his bunny towards him again, he guessed he wanted him to take it, "Me?" Tasuke gently pinched Bun-Bun's arms and lifted him, as soon as he did he turn him to face Kaname and held the bunny by his body instead, he put on a fake voice for her son, "Play with Bun-bun?" He slightly shaked the bunny so it's arms flicked in the air and then gently pressed it's nose against Kaname's "Boop!"

((( Okay. In the meantime, enjoy my father laughing and my friend Tatsuya eating a banana.

10350402_690876490989504_5213884968437794118_n.jpg

1620359_1487785451496421_1881568982280625554_n_zps413ea478.jpg
)))

Your camera skills, im studying to be a photographer

Most people dont pictures to come out clear like that , what kind of camera do out use?

Sixxx said:
Your camera skills, im studying to be a photographer
((( To be honest, I just take pictures that I find funny or for memories xD , like this one:

10154993_1449316141971525_1852135128_n_zpsa9000483.jpg

It's the picture I took at graduation.

I use the Nikon D4S camera)))

Layla smiled, nuzzling her nose against his cheek. "Yes, talk." Layla the pushed herself up against his back, leaning her full against him while still watching Tasuke interact with Kaname. "You know....he looks to be having fun."

Kaname smiled happily, only to be poked on the nose with that of his pal. Blinking, before doing his absolute best to stare down the tip of his nose, confused as to how his papa had done such a thing. Shaking his confused gaze, Kaname circled around to his papas back, struggling to pull himself up. "Papa...piiiigggyyy"

Yuu slowly nodded her head, nuzzling her nose against his back. "Fooooddd." Yuu then tightened her grip around his torso, pressing her chest against his upper back numerous times. "Get food?" She then stopped, gently biting at his shirt to demonstrate how hungry she was.

...♅Akira looked at her and raised an eyebrow♅...

" Talk about what? "

...♅Akira soon turned his attention back to Tasuke and Kaname. He continued♅...

" Who? Kaname or
him? "

Layla giggled quietly. "Him." Layla then eased closer to him, lowering her lips to sit just outside his ear. She lowered her voice to a soft whisper, draping her arms over his shoulders and gently poking at his chest. "You. And I "

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla smiled, nuzzling her nose against his cheek. "Yes, talk." Layla the pushed herself up against his back, leaning her full against him while still watching Tasuke interact with Kaname. "You know....he looks to be having fun."
Kaname smiled happily, only to be poked on the nose with that of his pal. Blinking, before doing his absolute best to stare down the tip of his nose, confused as to how his papa had done such a thing. Shaking his confused gaze, Kaname circled around to his papas back, struggling to pull himself up. "Papa...piiiigggyyy"

Yuu slowly nodded her head, nuzzling her nose against his back. "Fooooddd." Yuu then tightened her grip around his torso, pressing her chest against his upper back numerous times. "Get food?" She then stopped, gently biting at his shirt to demonstrate how hungry she was.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke laughed, "all right all right." He handed Kaname is Bunny back and then lifts him up onto his back, Tasuke leans forward slightly so that his son could essentially rest on his back, "Hold tight!" Tasuke starts walking forward and around the room in circles.

" Yeah. He is happy. "

...?Akira closed his eyes and smiled as he brought his own hands over Layla's?...

" Oh..? This'll be fun, Lala. "

HiironoKakeraDaiNiShou-01-Large14_zps4fc6105e.jpg

Layla giggled, gently kissing his neck. "You should bond with him too. Itll be good for both of you, playing the father figure and all when Tasuke isnt there."

Kaname let out a small giggle, holding onto his bunny with tiny hands, before resting his head against his papa's back, pointing numerous times at the areas before them. "That way!"

Tasuke followed went in whatever way Kaname pointed, "Yes Sir!" When Tasuke got near a bed he grabbed kaname from his back and lifted him over his head, lying him on the bed before tickling his stomach, "I've got you now!" He chuckled

" Yeah, I suppose you're right. I was planning to bond with him after it leaves.. "

...♅Akira spoke as he observed both Tasuke and Kaname. A slight smile spread across his face as he felt Layla kiss his neck♅...

"It? It's not nice to say that you know." Layla then sighed, circling around to sit on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. "You need to bond with me too."

Kaname, being flipped over his papas head to land flat his back on the bed, only to be attacked with tickles. Bursting into a loud fit of giggles, kicking his feet in the air, doing his best to escape by flipping over to his side. "Noooo!"

" Sorry, he just angers me. "

...♅Akira smiled and wrapped both of his arms around him. He spoke♅...

" Is that so? How about we go upstairs then so we can have some privacy? "

Last edited by a moderator:
"No. I believe Kaname and Tasuke have occupied that with their fun." Paula shrugged her shoulders and removed herself from his lap, before exiting the kitchen and making her way outside. She hadn't been back to the school since getting out of the hospital, and decided she may as well go back later.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"It? It's not nice to say that you know." Layla then sighed, circling around to sit on his lap, resting her head on his shoulder. "You need to bond with me too."
Kaname, being flipped over his papas head to land flat his back on the bed, only to be attacked with tickles. Bursting into a loud fit of giggles, kicking his feet in the air, doing his best to escape by flipping over to his side. "Noooo!"

[/QUOTE]
"Ha Ha!" Tasuke stops ticking him eventually, pulling his hands away, "Okay I won't tickle you no more!" Tasuke grinned and crouched down beside the bed

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]"No. I believe Kaname and Tasuke have occupied that with their fun." Paula shrugged her shoulders and removed herself from his lap, before exiting the kitchen and making her way outside. She hadn't been back to the school since getting out of the hospital, and decided she may as well go back later.

[/QUOTE]
" I see.. "

...?Akira soon followed her, picking up a warm coat. He looked around at his large garden. The estate looked like an unfinished painting. So much of the canvas was still perfectly white, as if waiting for the artist's hand to return. The morning light struggled through the murky cloud, but even in it's weakness, it was enough to blind. The air was of course cold, and it bit into his skin. Akira draped the warm coat around Layla's shoulders and wrapped one of his arms around her shoulder, pulling her close, his body heat naturally keeping the coat warm. He looked at her and spoke, visible breaths escaping his mouth with each word?...

" It's freezing outside, I don't want you to catch a cold. Where were you going anyway? "

28208_zps65cca613.jpg

Sixxx said:
Adam smiled " theee alot who dobt eat, or they drink blood or souls" he shrugged and poked at the food in the bowl
Haiiro shrugs. "I haven't met very many of them." She says, smiling. Her tail was slowly swishing back and forth, and she seemed to be lost in thought.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Good." But then his stomach growled and he let out a sigh, He propped his elbows up onto Vex's chest and leant his head on his hands and grinned innocetly at him. "Maybe not good"
Tasuke's lips partially open as he Kaname extends his bunny towards him again, he guessed he wanted him to take it, "Me?" Tasuke gently pinched Bun-Bun's arms and lifted him, as soon as he did he turn him to face Kaname and held the bunny by his body instead, he put on a fake voice for her son, "Play with Bun-bun?" He slightly shaked the bunny so it's arms flicked in the air and then gently pressed it's nose against Kaname's "Boop!"
Vex raised a brow,"hungry?" He smirked and poked his nose,"I'm not surprised."

Kaname blinked, letting out a few more giggles just as he was regaining his composure. Once sitting up, it seemed to him that his papa had disappeared. Tilting his head to the side, Kaname gripped his bunny tightly to his chest, staring aimlessly at the wall.

086797ec0371a7d9074460adc8ee1a2b.jpg

Layla had been staring into the air aimlessly, only to be interrupted by Akira's arrival. She could feel the coat draped around her seconds before her gaze slipped to the side and noticed. Silent, she leaned her head back against him, shifting her gaze to examine the clouded sky above them. "I'm taking Kanane to the school....in a few minutes."

Haiiro sighs. "Alright." She says reluctantly, mumbling to herself, "It's gonna hurt more to heal it than it did to cut it out..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back