• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Family. Friend?" Tasuke looked at Kaname with sad eyes and then slowly stands up, what he had feared had came true and he didn't like it one bit. He was pissed, but he knew better. Tasuke looked at Layla, "More like his actual father." His eyes didn't leave hers.

" Since when did you earn the right to be called his father? "

...?Akira spoke as he looked back at Tasuke with a serious expression?...

Takuma1_zps94dcd3fd.jpg

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro smirked at him, and stared back, "You gonna be all day or what?" He slowly leaned up and grabbed Vex's shirt, pulling him over him into a kiss.
Vex kissed him back, the amount of pressure he used increasing as his pupils formed into slants. He broke the kiss and whispered something inaudible into his ear, trailing down his neck in soft bites. Stopping, Vex licked his neck, what looked like desire, or hunger clinging to his features whilst he took in his scent and the taste of his skin. Without hesitation, Vex pulled Mahiro's pants off above his head and proceeded to plant warm kisses farther down his torso.

Layla sighed. "Akira, enough. " Kaname needed to know his real dad. Blowing her breath, Layla squatted down to eye level of Kaname, taking him into her grasp and pulling him out, softly whispering. "This is your real papa. Akira is father." Layla gave a soft smile, gently pushing Kaname towards Tasuke.

Kaname listened to his mother curiously, himself obeying her words. "Papa...." He shifted his dark brown gaze towards him, gently reaching forward with his bunny held in his hands as he was pushed forward. "Papa meet bun-bun?"

" I'm sorry, Lala. I had to say it. "

...?Akira couldn't help but walk over to the seat in the kitchen and sit down. He sighed slightly as he got a cup and filled it with water. He looked at Layla and then Kaname as he drunk the water. It was the first thing he had drunk for nine months. He still hadn't eaten since nine months ago, yet he didn't feel hungry. He smiled once he finished it, keeping his love-filled gaze on Layla as he release a small breath of fresh air?...

" Ah~ "

tAG_148822_zpsc9be0bd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Since when did you earn the right to be called his father? "

...♅Akira spoke as he looked back at Tasuke with a serious expression♅...

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla sighed. "Akira, enough. " Kaname needed to know his real dad. Blowing her breath, Layla squatted down to eye level of Kaname, taking him into her grasp and pulling him out, softly whispering. "This is your real papa. Akira is father." Layla gave a soft smile, gently pushing Kaname towards Tasuke.

Kaname listened to his mother curiously, himself obeying her words. "Papa...." He shifted his dark brown gaze towards him, gently reaching forward with his bunny held in his hands as he was pushed forward. "Papa meet bun-bun?"

[/QUOTE]
"I Haven't really had the Chance Akira, jumped up Tw..."

Tasuke stopped himself and let out a breath before turning his attention to Layla who was talking to Kaname, Tasuke's face lit up when he called him Papa and he crouched down and smiled, his eyes were filled with tears. "H-hello Bun-bun, Nice you meet you. Is This your friend Kaname? Don't ever let him go all right?" Tasuke was full of joy.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kissed him back, the amount of pressure he used increasing as his pupils formed into slants. He broke the kiss and whispered something inaudible into his ear, trailing down his neck in soft bites. Stopping, Vex licked his neck, what looked like desire, or hunger clinging to his features whilst he took in his scent and the taste of his skin. Without hesitation, Vex pulled Mahiro's pants off above his head and proceeded to plant warm kisses farther down his torso.
Mahiro's hands found their way clasped into Vex's hair as his legs come up either side of Vex's head, he tilted his own head back and let out a little moan as he Slowly pushed Vex's head down below.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I Haven't really had the Chance Akira, jumped up Tw..."
Tasuke stopped himself and let out a breath before turning his attention to Layla who was talking to Kaname, Tasuke's face lit up when he called him Papa and he crouched down and smiled, his eyes were filled with tears. "H-hello Bun-bun, Nice you meet you. Is This your friend Kaname? Don't ever let him go all right?" Tasuke was full of joy.

Mahiro's hands found their way clasped into Vex's hair as his legs come up either side of Vex's head, he tilted his own head back and let out a little moan as he Slowly pushed Vex's head down below.
what happened to subtle? xD ))

im just gonna faaaddddeeeee.....~

Faddddddddddddddddde back -AH AH AH OH YES OH YES VEX

Faded too back to early D:

Mahiro snuggled up with Vex under the covers, they needed too, it was still cold, doing what they did didn't change that for long. Mahiro was content though, he let out a relaxed sigh and kissed Vex's chest

SorenDarrah said:
Soren peeked an eye open when he was shook and looked at her, "yes...?" he paused, scanning the room sleepily, "how'd you get in here?"
Serenity spoke quickly, "The door was unlocked, but that's not the problem. Xander and Cerin, they're fighting, and Xander won't give Cerin back his mask and I kinda don't feel like dying today because of his poisonous steam and Xander is very stubborn and-" she rambled on and on, cutting herself short to catch her breath.

LonelyAssassin said:
Faddddddddddddddddde back -AH AH AH OH YES OH YES VEX
Faded too back to early D:

Mahiro snuggled up with Vex under the covers, they needed too, it was still cold, doing what they did didn't change that for long. Mahiro was content though, he let out a relaxed sigh and kissed Vex's chest
xD really?))

Vex held Mahiro close, staring at the ceiling with a tired expression. He was relaxed though, other than trying to ignore the cold that was creeping beneath the covers. The tail attached to his lower back laid across their legs at it's own accord, and he blinked. "Mahiro...." he continued to stare at the ceiling deep in thought, "why..why don't you have a heater?"

(Yes Really <.<)

Mahiro didn't answer for a couple of seconds, "I think the one in this room is broken..." He shuffled around under the covers, now that Vex had mentioned it he felt the cold envelope him, "Please don't make me get out of bed." Mahiro rubbed up against Vex as he tried to adjust.

Vex held him so that he stopped, "Stop moving." He looked around the room for the central air unit, "do you even have one in here? If not, I can burn a few things."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex held him so that he stopped, "Stop moving." He looked around the room for the central air unit, "do you even have one in here? If not, I can burn a few things."
"I don't know!" Mahiro huffs onto Vex's chest, "Set fire to the school while you're at it huh? You may not think it but this Dorm room I like at the moment."

khloerose said:
Serenity spoke quickly, "The door was unlocked, but that's not the problem. Xander and Cerin, they're fighting, and Xander won't give Cerin back his mask and I kinda don't feel like dying today because of his poisonous steam and Xander is very stubborn and-" she rambled on and on, cutting herself short to catch her breath.
Soren rested his upper body lazy on his elbows as he rubbed his eyes, lifting his head to look at her. "I'm sorry, but I can't help there..." he yawned, covering his sharp-toothed mouth," I'm not immune to Cerin's "steam" either...and it sounds like Xander is just playing. Please, Just keep your distance...they used to do this a lot.." Soren wasn't meaning to be rude, but he hated beating around the bush," You can watch them from my window If you'd like, its warm in here. If one of them starts growing horns, then you should be freaking out.." He dropped his head into his pillow and sighed.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I don't know!" Mahiro huffs onto Vex's chest, "Set fire to the school while you're at it huh? You may not think it but this Dorm room I like at the moment."
Vex's eyebrow twitched, "I was joking..jeeze.." he huffed and looked around, "my house would be warmer than this dorm."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Going off in ten minutes. Too tired. )))

[/QUOTE]
おやすみ~))

SorenDarrah said:
Soren rested his upper body lazy on his elbows as he rubbed his eyes, lifting his head to look at her. "I'm sorry, but I can't help there..." he yawned, covering his sharp-toothed mouth," I'm not immune to Cerin's "steam" either...and it sounds like Xander is just playing. Please, Just keep your distance...they used to do this a lot.." Soren wasn't meaning to be rude, but he hated beating around the bush," You can watch them from my window If you'd like, its warm in here. If one of them starts growing horns, then you should be freaking out.." He dropped his head into his pillow and sighed.
Serenity nodded in understanding, her eyes going wide at the comment of horns. "Okay," she said softly, going over to his window to see them playing around in the snow. Serenity shook their head, running her fingers through her hair, rubbing her arms trying to warm herself up. In times like these, she wished Cerin was here so she could hug him to get warm. Serenity crossed her ankles, resting her head against the glass window.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's eyebrow twitched, "I was joking..jeeze.." he huffed and looked around, "my house would be warmer than this dorm."

おやすみ~))
"...................................." Mahiro's head shot up and shouted in Vex's face, "YOU HAVE A HOUSE!?"?!?!?!?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( ありがとう!)))

[/QUOTE]
歓迎...? not sure I got that right, but you get it.))

LonelyAssassin said:
"...................................." Mahiro's head shot up and shouted in Vex's face, "YOU HAVE A HOUSE!?"?!?!?!?"
Vex's ears flattened away from the noise as he turned his head to look at Mahiro, " yes? I've had one for a while now." he paused scratching his head.

Asphyxiated said:
((( You missed out 'You're', but yeah, I got it xD You wrote 'Kangei', it's actually ' Dōitashimashite' In Japanese, every one of these; 'ō' is written with an 'ou'. Anyway, I'm going to sleep now. See you all tomorrow/later! )))

Asphyxiated said:

Vex's ears flattened away from the noise as he turned his head to look at Mahiro, " yes? I've had one for a while now." he paused scratching his head.
"You should have at least spoken up about it sooner, I mean. A whole house to ourselves, you should asked me to move in, not me to you."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You missed out 'You're', but yeah, I got it xD You wrote 'Kangei', it's actually ' Dōitashimashite' In Japanese, every one of these; 'ō' is written with an 'ou'. Anyway, I'm going to sleep. See you all tomorrow/later! )))

[/QUOTE]
ahhhhhh.... My bad. ))

LonelyAssassin said:
"You should have at least spoken up about it sooner, I mean. A whole house to ourselves, you should asked me to move in, not me to you."
Vex laughed nervously whilst rubbing the back of his head, "yeah..actually..I'd completely forgotten about it until now...I'm sorry."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back