• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Thanks. Sure, give me a second to dry myself and let this visitor in. "

...?Akira soon stood up with his back facing Kaname. He wrapped the towel around his waist and got out of the bath, soon pulling the plug and draining it. He then whispered to him as he opened the bathroom door and stood to the side, smiling at him?...

" Can you go tell mommy that daddy said Tasuke is at the gate? "

33fd0996-b80b-42cf-93d8-1ad27b1e2b7e_zpsfd490264.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaname nodded in response to his father, before scurrying out of the bathroom, until reaching his mother's bedside. Stopping, he grabbed hold of his mother's hands, pulling her up out of bed, with a bright smile, same as always, on his face, his bunny having been set down on the head of the bed. "Mommy, theres a mister here."

Honey-ouran-high-school-host-club-20413469-400-300.jpg

Being pulled out of bed, Layla stared for a few moments, having been stood to her feet. Layla provided Kaname with a gentle smile once she realized it was him who had pulled her out of bed, herself shifting a soft gaze towards him. "A visitor?" Layla hadn't shown it, but inside, she was agitated. She didn't quite understand who would be coming, but regardless, seeing her son made her happy.

mashiro_shiina_avatar_by_aleatoryr-d5v4bmz.png

...?Akira activated his blue flame once Kaname was out of sight, completely drying himself. He put some fresh clothes on and walked out. He spoke as he looked at Layla with his purple irises?...

" It's
him. "

ZzQJi_zps501a4ead.png

SorenDarrah said:
Soren was fast asleep in his bed, making up for lost reast thanks to Xander.
Xander laughed, "what mask?" he broke from Cerin's grasp and jumped away.
Serenity groaned, banging her head on the door not so gently. "Soren!" she yelled, being scolded by several walking by. She ignored them and tried twisting the doorknob, finding it unlocked. Serenity opened the door and rushed in, going down the hall to his bedroom. She opened the door and ran over to him, shaking Soren violently.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Him?....Let him in." Layla held Kaname's hand, slightly pulling him closer towards herself. She said nothing else, other than whispering small things to Kaname about his bunny and the adventures he were to go on with his special bunny.

LonelyAssassin said:
"Idiot." Mahiro grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a kiss, he pulled away, "You were meant to pin me down as your answer!" He pinned Vex onto the bed and sat on him, "Want to try again?"
Vex stared up at him calmly, his ears perking up as a small smile broke his thin line. He reached up and grabbed Mahiro's shoulders, flipping them so that the blonde's back was to the bed. A black tail swayed in the air behind him whilst he ran his hands up his legs, pulling his knees up when he got to them-- lifting his hips closer while he stared at Mahiro with red eyes.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stared up at him calmly, his ears perking up as a small smile broke his thin line. He reached up and grabbed Mahiro's shoulders, flipping them so that the blonde's back was to the bed. A black tail swayed in the air behind him whilst he ran his hands up his legs, pulling his knees up when he got to them-- lifting his hips closer while he stared at Mahiro with red eyes.
Mahiro smirked at him, and stared back, "You gonna be all day or what?" He slowly leaned up and grabbed Vex's shirt, pulling him over him into a kiss.

" You got it, dear. "

...♅Akira spoke to Layla as he then walked out of the front door and closed it. As soon as he was out of sight, he vanished, appearing at the front gate. He spoke out loud♅...

" Activate Protocol three, Tasuke. "

...♅The gate then opened as Akira looked at Tasuke. He spoke♅...

" Come in. "

Tasuke grinned, "You're not gonna kill me are you?" Regardless of whether he answered or not, Tasuke had already walked in and began walking to where Kaname was - though for some reason his sense had dwindled as he entered. It was obvious what had happened, but he didn't mention it.

"Akira. How're you doin?" He waited for him to take the lead.

" I'm not going to kill you. Yet. I don't want Kaname to see anything like that. "

...♅Akira walked infront of Tasuke and replied, soon reaching the house♅...

" I'm annoyed that I had to get out of a bath. Also, don't speak so casually with me, I still hate your guts. "

...♅Akira opened the door and spoke as he stepped in♅...

" Daddy's home! "

...♅Akira was obviously talking about himself, however Tasuke may take it another way♅...

((( Dear god! You must fight it. Don't give in! They smell your weakness!
manlytamaki.jpg

When you kill it, you must smear it's blood on your face to ward off any more. Make an example of it's corpse.
Nagasumi-signature.png
)))

Tasuke walks in after Akira and sees Layla, he nods his head to her and then sees Kaname and smiles, he'd grown so fast... Akira was right. Tasuke was worried over anything as he crouched down and waved at Kaname, showing a warm and gentle smile.

khloerose said:
Serenity groaned, banging her head on the door not so gently. "Soren!" she yelled, being scolded by several walking by. She ignored them and tried twisting the doorknob, finding it unlocked. Serenity opened the door and rushed in, going down the hall to his bedroom. She opened the door and ran over to him, shaking Soren violently.
Soren peeked an eye open when he was shook and looked at her, "yes...?" he paused, scanning the room sleepily, "how'd you get in here?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( WE KILLED THE BITCH)

[/QUOTE]
((( *A lone tear drops down my face* I am proud of you, Takeia-tan. So proud.
447px-Manlytears3.jpg
)))

Kaname released Layla to hug his father once he returned inside, only to be interrupted by the strange man crouched down before him and waving. Tilting his head, Kaname his behind his father, hugging at his fathers leg while peering around at Tasuke. "Daddy, who he?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Don't worry. It gets easier the more you kill. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I've killed plenty....but rarely. That's just how clean our house is. And those big ones creep the hell out of me)

...?Akira put his hands onto Kaname's shoulders and spoke gently as he looked down at him with a smile?...

" This is Mr. Tasuke. He's a... family friend.. "

tumblr_me9aoeCm9m1rkizsho1_500_zpse0474bd7.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kaname released Layla to hug his father once he returned inside, only to be interrupted by the strange man crouched down before him and waving. Tilting his head, Kaname his behind his father, hugging at his fathers leg while peering around at Tasuke. "Daddy, who he?"

(I've killed plenty....but rarely. That's just how clean our house is. And those big ones creep the hell out of me)

[/QUOTE]
((( Oh, I see. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back