• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
SorenDarrah said:
Xander looked back at Serenity, his eyes narrowing at he attempts of removing him from Cerin. "I wouldn't be near him right now. He doesn't have his mask on deary."
Serenity backed up, tripping over her own feet and falling flat on her back into the snow. Her teeth chattered as she stood up slowly, holding herself. She didn't really want to become a wolf right now, so she decided it would be best to find Soren. Serenity ran inside and up the stairs of the dorm, trying to remember which room was his. She locked it in her brain and knocked rapidly on his door. "Soren!! Soren!" Serenity called out, hoping that he wasn't sleeping, or better yet--note the sarcastic tone--not even there.

" yeah i wish i could go places , i mean i can but not far " he comes out with 2 bowls of some yummy smelling food

Cerin didn't squirm or freak out, he simply waited for the snow around him to melt and evaporate. He pushed off of the ground and knocked Xander off of his back into the snow-- grabbing his arms and locking them behind his back. "where is my mask?"

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](
沈黙

)

(その瞬間時)

[/QUOTE]
((( あなたを殺す!-Jeff Dunham reference.)))

((( I like the way my name looks in Kanji: 福島明

All of my family's names in Kanji:

Father: 福島肇

Mother: 福島イザナミ

Little Brother: 福島健二

Mine: 福島明

Ain't those names just sexy? )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Sixxx said:
" yeah i wish i could go places , i mean i can but not far " he comes out with 2 bowls of some yummy smelling food
Haiiro smiles. "The food smells great!" She says cheerfully. "You know, maybe I should just leave my right eye unhealed, I look more intimidating this way.."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Take us home." Mahiro rests his head on his chest, he felt like staying in now, today really was. A weird day.
Vex nodded and held him as they were shrouded and transported to his dorm. when they got there he let him go and sighed, "I'm tired of seeing this school."

Mahiro walked over to the other side of his bed and Took off his jumper, he'd gotten really hot from all the drama, "Well, look at me then." Mahiro unbuttoned his shirt slowly.

Layla slowly opened her gaze finally, only to spot Kaname settled on the floor with his bunny held in his hands, dark brown irises perring up at his mother. Layla blinked while whispering to him. "Need something?" Before shutting her eyelids back over her irises. Kaname did nothing but part his lips as if to say something, but hid back behind his bear.

QXkOCUH.gif

giphy.gif

...?Akira jolted up, quickly. He soon looked around, seeing Layla and Kaname slightly awake. His form had changed, featuring orange hair with brown eyes. He yawned and rubbed the back of his head. Akira walked over and gently covered her with a thick blanket and walked past them going to the bathroom. He smiled at Kaname and rubbed his hair slightly before he reached the bathroom. He opened the handle and stepped in, closing it behind him quietly, trying not to wake up Layla. He ran a bath and got undressed, soon sitting down and relaxing, the steam surrounding the bathroom as his form changed back to his original adult form?...

giphy%2033_zpsgk0um77l.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasuke teleported, but he was hit by a barrier, stuck outside of a large mansion. His Son and Son's Mother were in there, he huffs and rolls his eyes, "Akira." He knocked on the Barrier a couple of times and then drove an Ice spear into it, he knew it wouldn't do shit, but it would get someone's attention. Tasuke made an Ice Clone.

Soren was fast asleep in his bed, making up for lost reast thanks to Xander.

Xander laughed, "what mask?" he broke from Cerin's grasp and jumped away.

He shutters " please no , the pirate look is not for you and i would probally gag i dont do well with that kinda stuff" he scoops some of the food into his mouth it was noodles in a cheese sauce , a few veggies mixed in

Kaname looked between his now asleep mother, and his seemingly busy father. Bored and curious, Kaname sauntered into the bathroom behind his father, before holding up his bunny towards Akira, a bright, playful smile evident on his lips as he did so. Hoping to share his joy with his father.

ouran-school-anime-honey-and-mori-big.jpg

...?Akira smiled as he looked at Kaname and leaned again the side of the bath, placing both arms onto the sides, facing him. He then spoke?...

" He's so cute. Have you named him yet, Kaname? "

...?Akira then felt a slam in the barrier. He soon spoke lazily, his voice coming from a speaker on the wall beside a gate?...

" Who is it? "

1058405_1340384961725_full_zps82dcb7c9.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smiled as he looked at Kaname and leaned again the side of the bath, placing both arms onto the sides, facing him. He then spoke♅...
" He's so cute. Have you named him yet, Kaname? "

...♅Akira then felt a slam in the barrier. He soon spoke lazily, his voice coming from a speaker on the wall beside a gate♅...

" Who is it? "

[/QUOTE]
"Pizza Delivery. You know exactly who it is."

Tasuke crossed his arms and his foot tapped the floor, he looked at his clone which walked away.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro walked over to the other side of his bed and Took off his jumper, he'd gotten really hot from all the drama, "Well, look at me then." Mahiro unbuttoned his shirt slowly.
Vex watched Mahiro a moment, his lips parting into a thin smirk. "the problem with that is.." he was next to Mahiro in the blink of an eye, his hands wrapped around his waist as he brushed his lips just beneath his jaw line. "I don't think I can just watch.."

Mahiro grinned, "That's what I was hoping." He flicked his now fully part shirt to his sides, revealing his bare chest as he pressed up against Vex, "Hopefully. We can end this stupid day on a high note." Mahiro then whispered in his ear and grinned, "Whose turn is it to go bottom?"

Kaname shook his head, giggling quietly. "Bun-bun!" Kaname then tilted his head to the side once his father spoke of something of which he, as a child, held no knowledge of. Putting his bunny into one hand, Kaname began rubbing his eyes with his left arm.

tumblr_m5ayzi85Ib1qj11udo2_250.gif

" Pizza? I didn't order any pizza. Get lost. "

...♅Akira waited a few seconds before he slightly laughed, soon continuing♅...

" Just kidding, Tasuke. You'll have to give me five minutes, I'm in a bath, so I'll need to get washed and dressed, then go down to the gate to manually allow you in the barrier. Don't worry, time flows differently in here than it does out there. It will feel like two minutes have gone by. "

...♅Akira soon looked over to Kaname and spoke as he pointed over to the towel near the floor with his left hand and rubbing his hair with his right♅...

" Hey little buddy, can do me a big favour? Can you grab my towel from over there? "

Kaname stopped rubbing his eyes, picking up the towel as his father instructed, handing it to him. After doing so, Kaname held his bunny behind his back, happily looking up at his father. "Do you want to play with Bun-Bun?"

honey-senpai-wallpaper-big.jpg

Tasuke leans against the Gate and whistles, 'that's fine' he thought to himself. 'A couple of minutes is all I need'. He slid down the Gate and sat there waiting. "Time goes faster? Does that mean... No..." He presses his hands against his face.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned, "That's what I was hoping." He flicked his now fully part shirt to his sides, revealing his bare chest as he pressed up against Vex, "Hopefully. We can end this stupid day on a high note." Mahiro then whispered in his ear and grinned, "Whose turn is it to go bottom?"
Vex's ears twitched when he said that, his expression distorting for a moment. He turned on his heel and stepped away, "no."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's ears twitched when he said that, his expression distorting for a moment. He turned on his heel and stepped away, "no."
"Idiot." Mahiro grabbed his wrist and pulled him into a kiss, he pulled away, "You were meant to pin me down as your answer!" He pinned Vex onto the bed and sat on him, "Want to try again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back