• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" because i thought of the object i wantes and retrived it with my mind , dosent matter where " she smiled and kept cooking

Asphyxiated said:
私は、適切にこの言語を話すことはできません。))
((( あなたは悪くなかった!ちょうどいくつかの詳細を練習!)))

SorenDarrah said:
A snowball was what greeted Cerin when he opened the window, followed by three more. "Hah!" Xander laughed as he stood up and balled another snowball up in his hands, throwing one at the girl next.
khloerose said:
Serenity screeched, jumping back from the window. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked out the window at Xander.
Cerin stared at Xander bleakly as the snow melted into water upon hitting his body. He growled and jumped from the window, falling down at Xander.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( あなたは悪くなかった!ちょうどいくつかの詳細を練習!)))

[/QUOTE]
ありがとう!))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I. Just got home. From. Stuff.)

[/QUOTE]
((( お帰りなさい!)))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin stared at Xander bleakly as the snow melted into water upon hitting his body. He growled and jumped from the window, falling down at Xander.
ありがとう!))
((( どういたしまして!)))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin chuckled,"I wouldn't have let him, and neither would Soren. He can be very sneak-" he jumped when he heard Xander yelling from outside and huffed, a little startled by it.
Vex nodded,"I noticed. " he finally looked up from his hand when Mahiro did, his expression changing into one of longing when he looked at his face. For some reason, he just wanted to hold Mahiro until he was happy again, but he scorned himself mentally, glancing away to the broken window. "It's going to be ok, you'll see him again I'm sure."
"Do you think he actually cares for the kid?" Mahiro kissed Vex's hand and sat next to him, leaning his head against his shoulder and sighing at the thought of his brother actually caring for someone.

Asphyxiated said:
ありがとう!))
Serenity put out her arms in front of her, growling as the snow hit her body. She shivered, shaking it off of her. By the time she was done shaking it off, Cerin was already out there dealing with Xander.

...♅Akira continued to sleep silently in the corner. The cherry blossom trees slowly swayed outside due to the gentle kiss of the wind as the walls protected them from the cold wind. Akira was releasing an high body heat, keeping the house warm. The house was usually warm, but not as warm as it was now♅...

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( -too lazy to use Google translate -)

[/QUOTE]
((( I said "Welcome back!" )))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( お帰りなさい!)))
((( どういたしまして!)))

[/QUOTE]
(─‿‿─) ))

[QUOTE="The Last One]"What do you mean. Why would you know? You don't know me even..." John actually smiled.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth sighs. "Well, I was with a person who abandoned me, thats what I meant by I made a bad choice."

LonelyAssassin said:
"Do you think he actually cares for the kid?" Mahiro kissed Vex's hand and sat next to him, leaning his head against his shoulder and sighing at the thought of his brother actually caring for someone.
Vex shrugged,"he cared for that vila. Why wouldn't he care for his own child? Trust me...Just because you do, or have done, bad things, It doesn't mean that there aren't points in your life where you learn to love."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shrugged,"he cared for that vila. Why wouldn't he care for his own child? Trust me...Just because you do, or have done, bad things, It doesn't mean that there aren't points in your life where you learn to love."
"Why doesn't he love me...?" Mahiro pouted and blew his breath, he then looked up at Vex, "Nevermind, can you heal your hand?"

khloerose said:
Serenity put out her arms in front of her, growling as the snow hit her body. She shivered, shaking it off of her. By the time she was done shaking it off, Cerin was already out there dealing with Xander.
Asphyxiated said:
ありがとう!))
Xander caught Cerin and tumbled, rolling so that he was on his back. He pulled the mask from the White-haired teen's face and laughed as he threw it into the forest. Xander was unaffected by Cerin's smoke, so he had nothing to worry about with that. "c'mon doll, let play!" He chuckled and jumped off of Cerin, burying himself into the snow.

Sixxx said:
" because i thought of the object i wantes and retrived it with my mind , dosent matter where " she smiled and kept cooking
Haiiro laughs. "That sounds pretty useful." She says, smiling.

SorenDarrah said:
Xander caught Cerin and tumbled, rolling so that he was on his back. He pulled the mask from the White-haired teen's face and laughed as he threw it into the forest. Xander was unaffected by Cerin's smoke, so he had nothing to worry about with that. "c'mon doll, let play!" He chuckled and jumped off of Cerin, burying himself into the snow.
Serenity jumped out the window, steering clear of Cerin and trying to steer clear of Xander--whom she also could not see. She ran towards the forest, searching the grounds for Cerin's mask. She jogged around trees and eventually found it lying face down on the snow. Serenity ignored the cold that ran up her spine and dusted the snow and bits of dirt off of his mask, trudging back towards Cerin. She threw it towards him, wanting to get back inside.

khloerose said:
Serenity jumped out the window, steering clear of Cerin and trying to steer clear of Xander--whom she also could not see. She ran towards the forest, searching the grounds for Cerin's mask. She jogged around trees and eventually found it lying face down on the snow. Serenity ignored the cold that ran up her spine and dusted the snow and bits of dirt off of his mask, trudging back towards Cerin. She threw it towards him, wanting to get back inside.
Xander popped out of the snow when he noticed what she was doing and caught the mask before Cerin could, landing in a roll. "ooo~ so close Dear," he picked and waved the mask in the air behind him before falling backwards into the snow again and hiding.

Asphyxiated said:
||welcome back.||

LonelyAssassin said:
"Why doesn't he love me...?" Mahiro pouted and blew his breath, he then looked up at Vex, "Nevermind, can you heal your hand?"
Vex's ears drooped when he said that, but he nodded in response to his question. He rubbed his hand a bit as the wounds started to slowly heal, licking the wider gashes to help.

SorenDarrah said:
Xander popped out of the snow when he noticed what she was doing and caught the mask before Cerin could, landing in a roll. "ooo~ so close Dear," he picked and waved the mask in the air behind him before falling backwards into the snow again and hiding.

||welcome back.||
thanks. ))

(Just..Iunno)

Layla was with her son sprawled out in bed beside her, herself having a grip lightly on her sons hand while she slept. She had somewhat pleasant dreams, with her lips slightly parted, proving evident of just how tired she was. With Kaname's hand being held with her own, Layla slept soundly with her hair spread out on her back.

tumblr_mder89ot1k1r2pvg2o1_500.png

( ????????????? -_- )

...?Akira continued sleeping. Two hours had past and Akira had been occasionally talking and fidgeting as his dreams changed between normal, pleasant dreams to nightmares. They weren't nightmares. They were memories from when his Inner Demon had taken over and was attacking Tasuke?...

" Stop... no.. "

takuma5_zpsamhpshde.gif

giphy%2030_zps39hwow00.gif

...?Soon, the memories left. Akira's body slowly slid down the corner as he lay there?...

Cerin stood up from the ground and looked around in the snow. Normally he would be able to spot him just by listening for a heartbeat, but Xander was like his brothers, and it was undetectable. He growled as he scanned the snow for movement, pouncing the moment he thought he saw Xander.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Just..Iunno)
Layla was with her son sprawled out in bed beside her, herself having a grip lightly on her sons hand while she slept. She had somewhat pleasant dreams, with her lips slightly parted, proving evident of just how tired she was. With Kaname's hand being held with her own, Layla slept soundly with her hair spread out on her back.

tumblr_mder89ot1k1r2pvg2o1_500.png

( ????????????? -_- )

[/QUOTE]
HIT ME <3))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back