• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
Huh_zpsea036286.jpg

[/QUOTE]
Ep41YoruichiMad.png

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( But anyway, don't Godmode. Just accept the terms of Akira's barrier. They ain't changing. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ok. I won't Godmod, I'll find a way :D )

khloerose said:
Serenity linked her arm with Cerin's, allowing her to place her head on the side of his arm. "You're warm," Serenity said, giving Cerin a full-blown hug to warm herself up. "You can be my heater," Serenity looked up at Cerin, smiling innocently.
Cerin raised a brow when she hugged him, holding his arms up a bit awkwardly. He didn't mind it, but it was odd to say the least. "ah..."

LonelyAssassin said:
(Ok. I won't Godmod, I'll find a way :D )
((( Why don't you just accept the terms and abide by them? You're not planning anything but seeing Kaname anyway, so I don't see the problem. It only nullifies your powers while you're in the barrier.. )))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin raised a brow when she hugged him, holding his arms up a bit awkwardly. He didn't mind it, but it was odd to say the least. "ah..."
Serenity was completely oblivious to the fact that he was lost. She felt warmth fill her body and that satisfied her. "Thank you," Serenity said, smiling widely up at Cerin. She peered back out the window, sighing softly.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Why don't you just accept the terms and abide by them? You're not planning anything but seeing Kaname anyway, so I don't see the problem. It only nullifies your powers while you're in the barrier.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I'll find a way :D )

(Why don't you Accept the bullshit power I find when I use it :D )

LonelyAssassin said:
(I'll find a way :D )

(Why don't you Accept the bullshit power I find when I use it :D )
((( Because it's Akira's home, that's why. Deal with the rules. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Because it's Akira's home, that's why. Deal with the rules. )))

[/QUOTE]
(I am :D I'm not breaking them U_U )

Xander sat up and looked around. The school yard was relatively empty thanks to the cold weather, and he wasn't exactly well dressed for winter. Nevertheless, he sat in the snow, unphased by the stinging cold. He turned so that he was facing the window and balled up snow into his hand and throwing it at Cerin's figure. It hit the glass and broke, but he did it again.

khloerose said:
Serenity was completely oblivious to the fact that he was lost. She felt warmth fill her body and that satisfied her. "Thank you," Serenity said, smiling widely up at Cerin. She peered back out the window, sighing softly.
SorenDarrah said:
Xander sat up and looked around. The school yard was relatively empty thanks to the cold weather, and he wasn't exactly well dressed for winter. Nevertheless, he sat in the snow, unphased by the stinging cold. He turned so that he was facing the window and balled up snow into his hand and throwing it at Cerin's figure. It hit the glass and broke, but he did it again.
Cerin nodded, " you're welcome..?" He jumped when something hit the window and peered through the broken snow to Xander. Without second thinking it, He opened the window and stared down at him, calling, "What?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( 私はそれを助けることはできません。(・`ェ´・)つ )))

[/QUOTE]
yes you can. ))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin nodded, " you're welcome..?" He jumped when something hit the window and peered through the broken snow to Xander. Without second thinking it, He opened the window and stared down at him, calling, "What?"
A snowball was what greeted Cerin when he opened the window, followed by three more. "Hah!" Xander laughed as he stood up and balled another snowball up in his hands, throwing one at the girl next.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( リアルオリジナル。)))
((( 彼は私を理解していない。それはおかしい。 )))

[/QUOTE]
he doesn't understand you?

oh. neither do I. ))

Asphyxiated said:
he doesn't understand you? ))
((( I wrote "彼は私を理解していない。それはおかしい。" = "He doesn't understand me. That's funny." That's the only reason I've kept it going xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I wrote "He doesn't understand me. That's funny." That's the only reason I've kept it going xD )))

[/QUOTE]
I used a translator TBH. ))

Asphyxiated said:
Serenity screeched, jumping back from the window. She furrowed her eyebrows and looked out the window at Xander.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know xD . I just find it funny. じゃかまし~! )))

[/QUOTE]
私は、適切にこの言語を話すことはできません。))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back