• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" I see. Don't worry, Kaname will be strong enough to take on life's hurdles when that time comes. A father..? "

...♅Akira spoke with a serious expression, he spoke from experience. He knew that growing up without a father was tough. He wasn't going to allow Kaname to grow up like him♅...

" I will take on that responsibility, I won't leave you to raise a child alone. No one should grow up without a father, no one. We'll teach him right from wrong and he'll grow up to be a hero so that many others like him will follow his path. "

[QUOTE="The Last One]"Oh really..." John laughed, almost to tears. "sure..."

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth gives John a confused stare. "Umm...what is so funny?" She asks.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex shook his head,"it's nothing.." He turned so that he could see his hand properly and began helping him pick the pieces out. "What happened that made you cry?" He didn't look up from their hands, and his expression looked pretty normal, but his voice was tinged with sad worry.
"I got to see him for like 3 seconds..." Mahiro pulled out a piece of glass a bit too rough, "S-sorry Vex... Well. Uh. Tasuke. You know how much of an evil bastard he is... I upset the mother... I didn't meant too, he didn't tell me anything...

...she was raped. By him."

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth gives John a confused stare. "Umm...what is so funny?" She asks.
"I never thought this would happen to you. That's what... it's not funny. It's just... sad..." John stops, and wipes a few tears away. "Why would you stay with me? I'm just a stranger to you."

[QUOTE="The Last One]"I never thought this would happen to you. That's what... it's not funny. It's just... sad..." John stops, and wipes a few tears away. "Why would you stay with me? I'm just a stranger to you."

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth shrugs. "I dont know, you seem to know more about me than I do, so I'm just gonna stick with you for the time being."

John stares at her, and starts to explain to her who she... was. "Listen... your name was Elizabeth, and... you were a goddess. God damn it just remember."

[QUOTE="The Last One]John stares at her, and starts to explain to her who she... was. "Listen... your name was Elizabeth, and... you were a goddess. God damn it just remember."

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth sighs. "I still dont remember anything and wait...I'm a goddess? Of what?"

khloerose said:
"Just curious," Serenity admitted. "It's just that Xander seems to have to be taken care of frequently." she laughed softly as she remembered their small argument of who was to "babysit" Xander.
Cerin scratched his head again,"it's not always like this...Xander can be a very serious and calm person when he feels like he needs to be, but he has an odd way of thinking..He literally does everything on instinct. If he gets a feeling to kill someone, he'll do it- if he gets a feeling to kiss someone, he'll do it. " Cerin snickered a little as he remembered something,"he and used to be quite the ladies man at our mother's celebrations just because of his nature...it was funny."

LonelyAssassin said:
"I got to see him for like 3 seconds..." Mahiro pulled out a piece of glass a bit too rough, "S-sorry Vex... Well. Uh. Tasuke. You know how much of an evil bastard he is... I upset the mother... I didn't meant too, he didn't tell me anything...
...she was raped. By him."
Vex winced a little, but didn't jerk away. He kept his gaze on his hand as he worked the biggest piece from his flesh slowly,"I see. He shamed her, and now he has a kid." Shaking his head in disappointment, Vex continued to pluck the glass until it was loose enough for him to rip it out, which he did. "It's not your fault for not knowing."

"Of... creation. From my perspective, everything. You created everything... and, I'm not sure if-You know what. This has happened to me before. I guess the Elizabeth I knew is gone..." JOhn sighs, and looks in the distance.

[QUOTE="The Last One]"Of... creation. From my perspective, everything. You created everything... and, I'm not sure if-You know what. This has happened to me before. I guess the Elizabeth I knew is gone..." JOhn sighs, and looks in the distance.

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth was more confused than ever now. "Ok...uhh...hmm..." she says, at a loss for words at the moment.

Layla stared at him silently. She wouldn't necessarily object, she needed all the help she could get. Plus, she was unsure what Zero would do when he returned. He would kill everything. She didn't want her child to witness such. Slowly blowing her breath, Layla finally nodded her head. "Then. . . you can stay, in the house."

" Okay. So, do you need any help with anything? "

...♅Akira spoke as he looked at Layla then Kaname with his dark purple irises, a smile on his face. He didn't know what to do, so he hoped he could help Layla with anything she needed♅...

Asphyxiated said:
Vex winced a little, but didn't jerk away. He kept his gaze on his hand as he worked the biggest piece from his flesh slowly,"I see. He shamed her, and now he has a kid." Shaking his head in disappointment, Vex continued to pluck the glass until it was loose enough for him to rip it out, which he did. "It's not your fault for not knowing."
Mahiro pulled the last pieces out and looked at Vex, "I hate him... I wanna see that kid. He was so cute Vex, and his name is Kaname." Mahiro then looked down, "At our dorm. My Brother. He was different."

"No... Nothing at the moment. Well, I have to get his room set up." Layla shifted her gaze back towards the room, carefully picturing numerous items filling the room with a few things left for him to play.

AriaTheWatcher said:
Elizabeth was more confused than ever now. "Ok...uhh...hmm..." she says, at a loss for words at the moment.
"Well, I have nothing for you then... but I promised to Elizabeth I would never leave her, or betray her. I would be the one who would be on her side, even if it is something wrong. Even if I would be tortured endlessly." John smiles, and waits. "Even if something like this would happen."

Soren didn't pay much attention to Cerin or Khloe as he waved and walked to his room, slamming the door behind him. He plopped down onto the bed and rolled up into the covers; falling asleep.

Xander laid in the snow outside, rolling around in the cold white blankets. He was bored, very bored, and the frost bit at his skin like needles. "Ughhhhhh... There is no escaping this boredom!" He yelled into the air, snowflakes clinging to his hair and lashes.

" Okay, well if you don't mind, I'm gonna go to sleep. I haven't slept in literally nine months.. "

...?Akira spoke as he walked over to a corner and sat down. He smiled and closed his eyes as he leaned against the wall. He drifted off to sleep as soon as he did so. He didn't snore, all the sound that emitted from him with quiet breathing?...

HiironoKakeraDaiNiShou-01-Large14_zps4fc6105e.jpg

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin scratched his head again,"it's not always like this...Xander can be a very serious and calm person when he feels like he needs to be, but he has an odd way of thinking..He literally does everything on instinct. If he gets a feeling to kill someone, he'll do it- if he gets a feeling to kiss someone, he'll do it. " Cerin snickered a little as he remembered something,"he and used to be quite the ladies man at our mother's celebrations just because of his nature...it was funny."
Serenity smiled at this, nodding. "Good thing he didn't feel the need to kill me," she said, laughing softly.

[QUOTE="The Last One]"Well, I have nothing for you then... but I promised to Elizabeth I would never leave her, or betray her. I would be the one who would be on her side, even if it is something wrong. Even if I would be tortured endlessly." John smiles, and waits. "Even if something like this would happen."

[/QUOTE]
"Umm, ok?" She says, shrugging. "So, what, are you like my boyfriend or something?" She asks, "Because what you just said makes me think that."

LonelyAssassin said:
(You don't think Tasuke is gonna try and visit in the mean time? You're very wrong.)
((( You can't. Akira's home is surrounded by a barrier only allowing those in who he deems worthy.. )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back