• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloerose said:
Serenity smiled at the hug Cerin gave to Yuki. Her stomach growled. Serenity's eyes widened as she looked down at her stomach. She didn't think herself to be that hungry, but her tum said otherwise.
I'm going to pretend Yuki walked off. @ChubbyPenguin ))

Cerin let him go and, after exchanging greetings, watched him leave to finish what he was doing. Cerin then sighed and walked farther down the hall, grabbing the rim of the window that Xander had jumped from and closed it; cutting of the cold wind.

Mahiro snuggles up with Vex, crying into his chest, "I-I'm sorry, I'm such a wuss...But I'm glad you're here." He hugged him to the floor and just let it all out.

Layla looked around for a few moments, before finally sighing in a breath of relief. "Well. Lead us to our room." Layla shifted her gaze towards the sky for a few moments, before trailing back towards the ground, scanning her surroundings.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro snuggles up with Vex, crying into his chest, "I-I'm sorry, I'm such a wuss...But I'm glad you're here." He hugged him to the floor and just let it all out.
Vex stayed quiet, rubbing soothing circles into his back. He ignored the slight anger rising in him, and the pain creeping up from his glass-covered hand-- focusing on Mahiro.

" Okay. Follow me. "

...?Akira spoke as he began walking into the smaller building that was directly attached to Akira's own home. Once inside, it was situated like a traditional Japanese home, being that it was clean and the majority of the floors were wooden. In each room, there was a fur carpet. Akira held open the door as he waited for Layla to walk in. Just past the main doors, there was a step that lead off into the remained of the house?...

edo-tokyo-open-air-museum-38.jpg

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stayed quiet, rubbing soothing circles into his back. He ignored the slight anger rising in him, and the pain creeping up from his glass-covered hand-- focusing on Mahiro.
Mahiro after a long cry, eventually calmed down, and just lay on Vex, curled up. He eventually rolled off him and stood, he noticed his hand and gasped and took his arm in his hands, "H-how did you." he noticed the window, "Oh...I was too busy being...Tsch." Mahiro started picking the pieces of glass from his hand one by one.

Asphyxiated said:
I'm going to pretend Yuki walked off. @ChubbyPenguin ))
Cerin let him go and, after exchanging greetings, watched him leave to finish what he was doing. Cerin then sighed and walked farther down the hall, grabbing the rim of the window that Xander had jumped from and closed it; cutting of the cold wind.
Serenity scratched behind her ear, watching Cerin. "Is Yuki family to you or just a close friend?" Serenity asked, not able to see Yuki any more as he walked down the hallway and turned the corner.

Layla followed behind him, cradling the now sleeping Kaname in her arms. "Nice place..." Layla finally turned her gaze to Akira, even as she wandered through the nicely made house."Will you be staying here too?"

Sixxx said:
He jumps ," what? Is this cheese bad?"" he holds up the cheese and looks at her
Haiiro shakes her head. "No, but in order to fix my eye I need to get it...and I left it in my realm..."

[QUOTE="The Last One]"What do you recognize?" John sits up, and looks at her. "What do you..."

[/QUOTE]
Elizabeth shrugs. "I dont know, this situation, I guess. I feel like ive been in this exact situation before..."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro after a long cry, eventually calmed down, and just lay on Vex, curled up. He eventually rolled off him and stood, he noticed his hand and gasped and took his arm in his hands, "H-how did you." he noticed the window, "Oh...I was too busy being...Tsch." Mahiro started picking the pieces of glass from his hand one by one.
Vex flinched when the first piece of glass was plucked from his skin, his head resting on his other hand to keep it from reacting. He watched Mahiro, an expression that was hard to read still settled on his features. It looked like it could be nervous, angry, worried, or down right upset, but which was unknown.

khloerose said:
Serenity scratched behind her ear, watching Cerin. "Is Yuki family to you or just a close friend?" Serenity asked, not able to see Yuki any more as he walked down the hallway and turned the corner.
"Just a close friend." Cerin shrugged and turned on his heel to look at her. "Welp...you met my brothers.."

" Thanks. I made this house from scratch without using my powers. I can live here with you if you wish. If not, I'll be staying next door. Both houses are connected by two hallways. "

...?Akira spoke as he walked. He began pointing out the different rooms?...

" Kitchen. Main room. Bathroom. Baby lounge and finally, your rooms. "

...?Akira opened the two rooms, both seemed to be small, but not too small. One room was slightly westernised compared to the rest of the house. Akira spoke?...

" Both rooms are connected by a single door within each room, so you'll never be too far away. This is your room. "

traditional-Japanese-bedroom-design.jpg

...?Akira then turned to the left and looked in the other room?...

" This is Kaname-kun's room. "

nagoya-hommaru-5.jpg

Mahiro sat there with his legs crossed, picking the glass pieces, he glanced up at Vex a couple of times and finally asked, "what's up?" Mahiro's eyes were still a bit red and his cheeks were a little red, he went back to picking the glass.

Layla nodded her head and followed, scanning each room. "Aw. Cute little room." Layla calmly considered his offer of staying under the same roof, which could come in handy being Zero wasnt there, Tasuke, thankfully wasnt there, and her sibling had other busineas to handle. Sighing, Layla took a small walk around Kaname's room, before walking back through the door and into her own room.

Adam smiled " i can do that " her eye appeared in his hand and he puts it on a plate then washes his hands and continues to cook

Asphyxiated said:
"Just a close friend." Cerin shrugged and turned on his heel to look at her. "Welp...you met my brothers.."
Serenity suddenly laughed aloud. "You were right about them, Cer," she said between laughs. "They sure are entertaining," Serenity calmed herself down and smiled at Cerin. "I like them," she said, nodding as she confirmed her own statement.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro sat there with his legs crossed, picking the glass pieces, he glanced up at Vex a couple of times and finally asked, "what's up?" Mahiro's eyes were still a bit red and his cheeks were a little red, he went back to picking the glass.
Vex shook his head,"it's nothing.." He turned so that he could see his hand properly and began helping him pick the pieces out. "What happened that made you cry?" He didn't look up from their hands, and his expression looked pretty normal, but his voice was tinged with sad worry.

...?Akira watched her pace around as he soon looked out of the window. He had made the house just because he could, yet it came in handy. He smiled slightly and looked back only to see Layla walk back in to her room. He spoke as he closed his eyes and looked down?...

" What do you think? Are both rooms suitable for you two? "

HiironoKakera-09-Large10_zps4c296f35.jpg

khloerose said:
Serenity suddenly laughed aloud. "You were right about them, Cer," she said between laughs. "They sure are entertaining," Serenity calmed herself down and smiled at Cerin. "I like them," she said, nodding as she confirmed her own statement.
Cerin raised a brow at her reaction, scratching the back of his head. "I guess entertaining is a word that suits them....well...Xander at least."

Sixxx said:
Adam smiled " i can do that " her eye appeared in his hand and he puts it on a plate then washes his hands and continues to cook
Haiiro tilts her head to the side a little bit, confused as to how Adam did that. "How the heck did you manage to retrieve my eye from my realm when I didnt even tell you where it was?"

"They are...I just...I'm afraid for Kaname to grow up out there." Layla shifted her gaze towards the window, and obviously worried expression evident on her face. She was scared, yes. Any mother would be. Considering the amount of crap she had to put up with on a daily basis, having her son go through the same things was deemed unacceptable." He will be one soon, walking, talking, everything. Who will he look up to as a father? Tell me that. I grew up without one, and I don't want the same for him."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin raised a brow at her reaction, scratching the back of his head. "I guess entertaining is a word that suits them....well...Xander at least."
"Who would you say is the most responsible out of all of you?" Serenity asked, looking up at Cerin.

khloerose said:
"Who would you say is the most responsible out of all of you?" Serenity asked, looking up at Cerin.
"Responsible?.. Er..Soren and I, are kind of equal." Cerin blinked, his smoke slowly streaming out,"why?"

AriaTheWatcher said:
Haiiro shakes her head. "No, but in order to fix my eye I need to get it...and I left it in my realm..."

Elizabeth shrugs. "I dont know, this situation, I guess. I feel like ive been in this exact situation before..."
"Oh really..." John laughed, almost to tears. "sure..."

Asphyxiated said:
"Responsible?.. Er..Soren and I, are kind of equal." Cerin blinked, his smoke slowly streaming out,"why?"
"Just curious," Serenity admitted. "It's just that Xander seems to have to be taken care of frequently." she laughed softly as she remembered their small argument of who was to "babysit" Xander.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back