• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
ahhhhhh.... My bad. ))

Vex laughed nervously whilst rubbing the back of his head, "yeah..actually..I'd completely forgotten about it until now...I'm sorry."
"We should go and check on it later." Mahiro snuggled up with him again, pulling the covers into his own chest, "Mmmm~"

SorenDarrah said:
|| gtg to sleep. goodnight! ||
night bud. ))

LonelyAssassin said:
"We should go and check on it later." Mahiro snuggled up with him again, pulling the covers into his own chest, "Mmmm~"
"I'd be ok with that." Vex nestled closer to him, his tail trailing up Mahiro's legs until it reached his back and curled up against it. His ears flicked the air as his eyes began to close, ignoring the cold.

Sixxx said:
He shutters " please no , the pirate look is not for you and i would probally gag i dont do well with that kinda stuff" he scoops some of the food into his mouth it was noodles in a cheese sauce , a few veggies mixed in
Haiiro laugh, starting to eat. "This is pretty good!" She says cheerfully.

Adam smiled " yeh ? well you know me , every art must be conquered ... this one is my favorites though ,right after photography but most every one eats food and food for me always was something that joined people " he looked down at his bowl his eyes grew sad as he thought of the past and scooped more into his mouth crewing silently

@AriaTheWatcher

Kanane stared up at his papa, slightly tilting his head to the side. "Keep....yes!" Kaname giggled and snuggled his bunny up against his chest, before extending it back up towards his papa. "Bun-bun?"

Layla giggled while watching her son interact. Slowly, her attention trailed over towards Akira. Signing, she followed behind him, only to leaned up against his back side and gently kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear. "If Tasuke babysits, we can talk." Layla then rested her head on his shoulder, carefully hugging Akira. "Thank you...for being here...again."

(Sorry I fell asleep xD )

Sixxx said:
Adam smiled " yeh ? well you know me , every art must be conquered ... this one is my favorites though ,right after photography but most every one eats food and food for me always was something that joined people " he looked down at his bowl his eyes grew sad as he thought of the past and scooped more into his mouth crewing silently
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro nods. "You have a fair point, I've yet to meet someone who never eats food." She says, wondering why Adam looked so sad.

(Sorry DX @Lioness075 )

Yuu slowly nodded her head, shuffling her feet so she now hid behind Shade, wrapping her arms around his torso, pressing her face into his upper back, her voice coming out in muffled whispers. "Don't leave..."

Adam smiled " theee alot who dobt eat, or they drink blood or souls" he shrugged and poked at the food in the bowl

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Kanane stared up at his papa, slightly tilting his head to the side. "Keep....yes!" Kaname giggled and snuggled his bunny up against his chest, before extending it back up towards his papa. "Bun-bun?"

Layla giggled while watching her son interact. Slowly, her attention trailed over towards Akira. Signing, she followed behind him, only to leaned up against his back side and gently kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear. "If Tasuke babysits, we can talk." Layla then rested her head on his shoulder, carefully hugging Akira. "Thank you...for being here...again."

(Sorry I fell asleep xD )

[/QUOTE]
...?Akira continued watching them for a few moments before he felt and heard Layla. He looked at her and smiled slightly. A small blush formed on his face as he spoke?...

" Of course I'd be here. Hm? Talk about what? "

4d9bce7e2467588833b1812fe9948c25_zps1da8c203.jpg

((( Just woke up

giphy%2033_zpsgk0um77l.gif
)))

---------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin

Last edited by a moderator:
Mashiro Shiina] [COLOR=#b300b3][I](Sorry DX [/I][/COLOR][URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/12004-lioness075/ said:
@Lioness075[/URL] )
Yuu slowly nodded her head, shuffling her feet so she now hid behind Shade, wrapping her arms around his torso, pressing her face into his upper back, her voice coming out in muffled whispers. "Don't leave..."
Shade chuckled at Yuu's reaction and said softly, "I'm not going anywhere, silly." He grabbed two trays, one for himself and the other for Yuu. He then looked over his shoulder at Yuu and asked softly with a smile, "Are you going to get your own food or do you want me to get it for you?" In his mind, Shade thought, 'Man, she's adorable when she's shy like this.'

SorenDarrah said:
Soren was fast asleep in his bed, making up for lost reast thanks to Xander.
Xander laughed, "what mask?" he broke from Cerin's grasp and jumped away.
"Don't play stupid, Xander, give me my mask!" Cerin ran at him and punched him square in the jaw hard enough to knock his mask off.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( けっこうだ。 )))

[/QUOTE]
私はおそらく睡眠を文句を言わない。

しかし、私はしたい。))

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
私はおそらく睡眠を文句を言わない。

しかし、私はしたい。))
((( それは試して常に最善です!(^▽^) )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You said "I need to prepare for school..?" xD )))

[/QUOTE]
Yes.

Because it takes me two hours to get ready...

I'm very lazy when it comes to getting up in the mornings.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back