• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Ewie.)
Kaname slowed his roll, only to stop and run behind his mother, hugging tightly at his mother's left leg. Giggling, he peered around at his birth father, raising his brow playfully while pointing his tiny index finger. "Guy! Speedy!"

Ask him)

[/QUOTE]
((( He says it's a physical representation of how he feels when he's around me. In other words, he feels like an monster xD )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He says it's a physical representation of how he feels when he's around me. In other words, he feels like an monster xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD That's a uhhh. Nasty monster.)

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kissed back before he pulled away and smiled, "It's not that. I have to space my feedings or else I'll get too used to it.."
LOL. that is a bit surprising coming from Xander, but it isn't at the same time.))

Cerin scoffed, keeping his gaze away from the red-head and directed at the melting snow around himself. "You're one to talk about low energy..You fall asleep just from standing.." he grumbled, still slightly pouting, "And i can handle myself without Vex."
|| my cat hates me D: ||

Xander snickered,"don't be so upset, Cerin." He reached out and grabbed him, lifting him to his feet as he himself stood. "C'mon, get up, I think I've had enough snow for now."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( xD That's a uhhh. Nasty monster.)

[/QUOTE]
((( He says I'm too kind and compared to me, he's a monster xD - I'm not gonna lie, I almost punched him. He scared me so much, appearing out of nowhere like that. He made no noise AT ALL. Anyway, I replied to the RP xD )))

LOLMAN101 said:
Caden landed in the snow covered parking lot. The force from his landing cleared a circle of the snow near him. Brrr...So damn cold Caden thought heating up his hands with fire and rubbing his bare arms furiously. Caden jogged into the front door of the school still cursing about the weather. When he entered the school he saw the schools reception and on the counter there was a small golden bell. Caden assumed this was to call whoever the principle or receptionist was so he could get started here. Caden rang the bell louder than he intended to and quickly stopped it before it got even louder. If someone is here they definitely heard that.
((( Your best bet is to randomly interact with an RPer's character. My character, Akira, Mashiro's character Layla and Lonely's character Tasuke are unable to be interacted with other RPers for now, so try Phys or Soren's characters. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( He says I'm too kind and compared to me, he's a monster xD - I'm not gonna lie, I almost punched him. He scared me so much, appearing out of nowhere like that. He made no noise AT ALL. Anyway, I replied to the RP xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ohhh.

By the way, I'm aware. I just waitibg til you get out of tubbie)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Ohhh.
By the way, I'm aware. I just waitibg til you get out of tubbie)

[/QUOTE]
((( I was hoping to be interrupted so I could use the other pictures I have xD )))

SorenDarrah said:
|| my cat hates me D: ||
Xander snickered,"don't be so upset, Cerin." He reached out and grabbed him, lifting him to his feet as he himself stood. "C'mon, get up, I think I've had enough snow for now."
why do you say that?))

Cerin, with Xander's help, stood, his lips pursed into a line. "Xander. I'm not a child, don't treat me like one."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was hoping to be interrupted so I could use the other pictures I have xD )))

[/QUOTE]
he has naked pictures. ))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I was hoping to be interrupted so I could use the other pictures I have xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(No

Take abath stankie e3e )

Asphyxiated said:
Vex kissed back before he pulled away and smiled, "It's not that. I have to space my feedings or else I'll get too used to it.."
LOL. that is a bit surprising coming from Xander, but it isn't at the same time.))

Cerin scoffed, keeping his gaze away from the red-head and directed at the melting snow around himself. "You're one to talk about low energy..You fall asleep just from standing.." he grumbled, still slightly pouting, "And i can handle myself without Vex."
"It's been ages though. You need food too you know... Don't starve on me" Mahiro's stomach growled again, "Ugh."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Ewie.)
Kaname slowed his roll, only to stop and run behind his mother, hugging tightly at his mother's left leg. Giggling, he peered around at his birth father, raising his brow playfully while pointing his tiny index finger. "Guy! Speedy!"

Ask him)

[/QUOTE]
"Rawr!" Tasuke holds his hands up like claws and then laughs, his gaze turns from Kaname to Layla, "Hello. Layla..." He didn't make a cocky grin or anything, he looked at her with sincere eyes.

" What's going on out there? "

...?Akira spoke as he looked over towards the door. He had been in there for ten minutes

and was completely washed. He sighed, deciding it was time to get out?...

659140-hirro_no_kakaerra_episode_10_red_head_zps285a00bc.jpg

...?Akira stood up and walked over to the rack, collecting the towel. He dried his hair and then used his flames to dry him off completely. He then put fresh clothes on and walked out, seeing Kaname, Layla and Tasuke. He spoke?...

" What's all the ruckus about? "

28208_zps65cca613.jpg

--------------------

Asphyxiated said:
he has naked pictures. ))
((( God no! It's just pictures of him in a bath! )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](No
Take abath stankie e3e )

[/QUOTE]
((( He's been in there for ten minutes now getting washed D: But okay >.> )))

Layla shifted her gaze towards her boundiful son, giggling quietly as she rested her hand on the top of his head, gently rubbing his hair between her fingers, lowering her voice to that of a whisper. "Hello...Tasuke." Layla trailed her gaze sideways. "We're going to the school soon."

Kaname stuck his tongue out at his father, before bursting into a fit of giggles once again. He enjoyed playing, but soon brought his attention up to his mother as she spoke. "School?" Seeing his other father fresh out the bath, he ran towards him, clinging tobhis leg. "Daddy!"

Asphyxiated said:
why do you say that?))
Cerin, with Xander's help, stood, his lips pursed into a line. "Xander. I'm not a child, don't treat me like one."
|| I tried to take a picture of her to show you, but she ran away. It's all blurry and stuff now.||

"Ah~ but you are a child; my little brother to be exact." Xander smiled and let Cerin go- turning around in the snow and trailing down to the cement pavement. He had completely forgotten about not having his mask on, and didn't try to remember either. "Oh yeah~ I lost your mask, by the way."

" Whoa, hey there. "

...?Akira laughed slightly as looked down at Kaname and smiled, wrapping his arms around his head gently. He spoke in a gentle tone?...

" Ready for your first day of school, son? "

tumblr_me9aoeCm9m1rkizsho1_500_zpse0474bd7.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla shifted her gaze towards her boundiful son, giggling quietly as she rested her hand on the top of his head, gently rubbing his hair between her fingers, lowering her voice to that of a whisper. "Hello...Tasuke." Layla trailed her gaze sideways. "We're going to the school soon."
Kaname stuck his tongue out at his father, before bursting into a fit of giggles once again. He enjoyed playing, but soon brought his attention up to his mother as she spoke. "School?" Seeing his other father fresh out the bath, he ran towards him, clinging tobhis leg. "Daddy!"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke didn't look over to Akira, only when his son ran over to him and called him Daddy, it hurt him and he looked sad. He was jealous that Akira suddenly had this 'right'. He looked back at Layla, "School? Already?" He wanted to stay in this bubble with his son, if it was true time went faster in here. "Layla."

LonelyAssassin said:
"It's been ages though. You need food too you know... Don't starve on me" Mahiro's stomach growled again, "Ugh."
Vex grinned and flipped them over, not wasting a second before he sank his sharp teeth into the soft skin of his neck. He was laying so that Mahiro was pinned, unable to escape even if he wanted to; which he doubted he would. Unlike most, this bite was like the last, it's pain being sucked away along with his warm blood.

"No. For him, he's in elementary school. Im taking him to my campus." Layla giggled quietly, gently shoving Tasuke. She gave a small blow of her breath, before finally raising her brow towards the door. "Shall we go?"

Kaname nodded his head greedily as if he were about to receive cake. With the feeling of his father's hands atop his head, Kaname reached his hand out towards his birth father, making grabby actions. "Papa?"

SorenDarrah said:
|| I tried to take a picture of her to show you, but she ran away. It's all blurry and stuff now.||
"Ah~ but you are a child; my little brother to be exact." Xander smiled and let Cerin go- turning around in the snow and trailing down to the cement pavement. He had completely forgotten about not having his mask on, and didn't try to remember either. "Oh yeah~ I lost your mask, by the way."
You can still show me. ))

Cerin huffed and walked out of the snow, ignoring the steam that constantly clung to his burning skin. He paused, however, when Xander uttered his last statement. "You what?! That was my last one!" without thinking, he started to run at Xander; obviously irritated.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex grinned and flipped them over, not wasting a second before he sank his sharp teeth into the soft skin of his neck. He was laying so that Mahiro was pinned, unable to escape even if he wanted to; which he doubted he would. Unlike most, this bite was like the last, it's pain being sucked away along with his warm blood.
Mahiro gasps at Vex's suddenness and then moans as the teeth sink into his neck, he lets out another as the pain disappears and he pushes at the back of Vex's head further into his neck. "Ah..."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
"No. For him, he's in elementary school. Im taking him to my campus." Layla giggled quietly, gently shoving Tasuke. She gave a small blow of her breath, before finally raising her brow towards the door. "Shall we go?"
Kaname nodded his head greedily as if he were about to receive cake. With the feeling of his father's hands atop his head, Kaname reached his hand out towards his birth father, making grabby actions. "Papa?"

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke looked away from Layla when she shoved him gently like a little kid, he then walked over to Kaname and held his hand, "What's up son?" He didn't pay attention to Akira and just kept his eyes on Kaname.

" So, are visiting hours up? "

...♅Akira spoke as he looked over at Layla, completely disregarding Tasuke's presence. He walked over to stand beside her as he did so♅...

Kaname, happily holding the hands of his fathers, waved around his arms back and forth, all while tilting his head from side to side, humming. He had forgotten about his bunny for the moment, only focusing on his fun.

"I'm not sure? But we should go. While things are still calm." Layka made her way out the door, not even bothering to await the others, well, slowing so she knew where her son was. Coming to an absolute halt, Layla turned her upper body and held her hand out towards her son. "Come, let your father's talk."

Taking hold of his mothers hand seconds after skipping around, Kaname skipped beside his mother, just as she walked once again.

...♅Akira walked into the kitchen and poured himself another glass of water. He still didn't feel hungry. He sighed slightly and walked over to the table, sitting on a chair and slowly begin to drink the water♅...

Tasuke watched them leave and waved his hand, he stood there then, his eyes slowly shifted to Akira as he drank the water and he let out a sigh. He sat on the other side of the table with one leg crossed over the other, one of his arms rested on the surface, "What does she expect us two to talk about?"

Asphyxiated said:
You can still show me. ))
Cerin huffed and walked out of the snow, ignoring the steam that constantly clung to his burning skin. He paused, however, when Xander uttered his last statement. "You what?! That was my last one!" without thinking, he started to run at Xander; obviously irritated.
|| you sure? The only one I could catch with her in it is very blurry. ||

Xander grinned when he saw Cerin begin running at him, and began to run away. He pushed himself towards the buildings, his boots thudding against the floor as he made it inside and slowed. The red hair atop his head was washed backwards by the forced wind whilst he slipped through the small crowds of students. There was no way he would fit in among them right now, especially since he was still clothed in his pajamas.

" Don't expect me to know. "

...?Akira said as he took a breath. He continued as he slowly shifted his eyes towards Tasuke?...

" What I said still stands. I
am going to kill you. The only reason I haven't done so by now is because it'd be unsportsmanlike to kill you while your powers are nullified. Remember that. "

546779-seafhfull857483_zps85536724.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back