• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LonelyAssassin said:
AAkiiiiraaa dont you have another character? ;-;
((( Nope. I don't like RPing with more than one character, it sidetracks me too much. I'll make a character profile for Kenji at some point. Plus, I'm just going off to continue watching an Anime xD )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]( IM OUT THIS PIECE! -fireworks, echo, crowd goes wild, drops mic and disappears in burst of fire-)

[/QUOTE]
((( Goodnight, Takeia-tan~♪ <3 )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Goodnight.... Leanne-chan~? )))

[/QUOTE]
Did you....

Seriously..

Just....

tPj1mIn.jpg
))

Layla shifts her gaze to stare at Akira for a few moments, before turning to face her son. "Stay with your father, do as he says. Okay? Promise you wont disobey him unless truly necessary."

Kaname stated at his mother, seconds after nodding in response to his father. "Mommy....I pwomise." Kaname hadnt the slightest idea as to what to do now, but gave his mother a hug and released her hand, taking hold of his father's

Layla smiled softly, kissing her sons head and Akira's cheek. "Akira-san....I'll be back..soon. Tale care of him until I get back." Layla then turned her back to them both, disappearing.

(
2nd period is almost over. Won't reply til 5th period to the thread. Which is 12:02)

" Okay. Be safe, Lala. "

...?Akira said just as he watched Layla vanish. The wind howls as some students arrive through the gates, soon hustling and bustling down the corridors inside. Friends are greeting each other with a hug or a playful punch while newcomers stand looking scared. The seniors stand, tall and proud, confidence born of experience. Soon the bells ring and everybody runs except an occasional slowcoach or chatterbox. It was time for lunch. Akira kneeled down, still holding Kaname's hand and looked at him, smiling genuinely. He soon spoke?...

" Hey, wanna go get something to eat? I believe they're serving pizza today~ "

60161417_zps783a92c9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaname nodded his head. "Pizza." His mind was still focused on his mothers departing, but he soon shifted his attention towards the people running about the courtyard, making theur way towards the main building. He carefully tugged at his prized necklace, waiting to follow his father.

" Yeah, Pizza. I think you'll love it. "

...?Akira began walking towards the lunch hall, slightly tugging Kaname as he gently held his hand. He couldn't help but wonder where Layla had gone, however he was sure she'd be okay. He continued walking until coming to a stop just outside of the building. He opened the door and looked around. The cafeteria was a cacophony of loud chatter, each table a cosseted huddle of people raising their voices to be heard above the din. The food was secondary to the information that was exchanged here. Over the over-salted fries, alliances are formed and gossip traded like poker chips. Akira turned to Kaname and spoke as he raised his empty hand into the doorway, his palm facing upwards and pointing through the door. As he spoke, he looked back into the doorway?...

" This is the cafeteria. It's where all the students here get their lunch. "

I9yZF_1362138666_zps518024c4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tasuke was walking back to School, wondering about things, his life mainly. He planned on talking to his brother again at one point, then he thought about Layla and Akira, and then at Kaname. He couldn't deny that he loved his son, because he truly did -

"Damn it. What've you done to yourself..."

SorenDarrah said:
||LeAnn, my dear, I would like to see you try. ||
tumblr_mlf6nnFFZp1qlj4suo9_400.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Okay..?
giphy%2019_zpsbg3qyviq.gif

I get it, she's a psycho, King!

giphy%2018_zpstd04gmyk.gif

Get lost. )))

[/QUOTE]
You just talked to yourself about someone else over a keyboard. ))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back