• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layla slowly shifted her gaze up towards him, blinking her irises. It was pointless to answer a question of which was already answered correctly. Upon her head being pat, Layla slowly began kicking her feet once again, still bothered by what Akira had become.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira touched down onto the center of the forest with a small tap being emitted from his toes as they touched the ground. Akira stood for a few minutes before walking over to the center of the clearing and soon spoke♅...
" I remember placing something here at one point.
Activate. "

...♅Akira's voice rang out as a deep, slightly distorted type of voice. Suddenly fireworks fired into the air, as long as the editions of extra flowers beginning to grow around him. Akira spoke as he read the fireworks which seemed to have a message♅...

" Will.. You... Formally... Date... Me... Layla-chan?... Hm.. So they were right, I did know her at one point. Oh well, that's in the past. "

♅Akira simply shrugged and vanished, reappearing in the courtyard. He began walking, heading towards the bench that seemed to have been conveniently placed just beside him♅...

[/QUOTE]
(You.....bastard...that's so. . .

Kawaii v-v )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Layla slowly shifted her gaze up towards him, blinking her irises. It was pointless to answer a question of which was already answered correctly. Upon her head being pat, Layla slowly began kicking her feet once again, still bothered by what Akira had become.

Kawaii v-v )

[/QUOTE]
((( That was mainly the whole reason why Akira wanted Zero to leave them alone for awhile.. )))

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]

Kawaii v-v )

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grins, "You know what I came here to do? I came here to kill you. But I've decided against that." Tasuke pushes he knee down onto her back, applying hash pressure, he then grabbed one of her wrists, "I'm going to hurt you... A lot."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( That was mainly the whole reason why Akira wanted Zero to leave them alone for awhile.. )))

[/QUOTE]
(Aww. Its would've been so cute ^^..

Sorry DX)

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke grins, "You know what I came here to do? I came here to kill you. But I've decided against that." Tasuke pushes he knee down onto her back, applying hash pressure, he then grabbed one of her wrists, "I'm going to hurt you... A lot."
Layla raised her brow upon his first statement. "Kill~" she was interrupted by him launchibg his knee into her back with his weight, which Layla couldnt do much about considering her position. When wrist was grabbed, she reverted to her fire, which only came out as little sparks to her dismay, causing her to grit her teeth. 'Dammit!'

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( It's all in the past now, don't worry about it xD )))

[/QUOTE]
(AND I HAD THE PERFECT PICTURE FOR IT)

"Yes. Damn it, your little session allowed me to prepare." He whispered into her ear, "Either Zero or Both will be pissed. That is if Akira remembers." Tasuke chuckles and the forms an Ice Razor in his free hand, slowly sliding it along the back of Layla's leg, drawing blood.

((( As did I xD )))

...?Akira doubled over, holding his chest and gritting his teeth?...

" What the hell..?! "

" She's being harmed. Save her.. "

" What are you talking about..?! "

Screenshot2012-09-30at114443AM_zpsd04b01bb.png

Layla winced only slightly, a stinging sensation felt from the puncture of the blade in her leg. With her free hand, Layla took a nearby shoe and sacked him in the head, hoping to have him release her arm, thus allowing her freedom to instead hold him down.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla winced only slightly, a stinging sensation felt from the puncture of the blade in her leg. With her free hand, Layla took a nearby shoe and sacked him in the head, hoping to have him release her arm, thus allowing her freedom to instead hold him down.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke is hit, but then he grabs her again and spins her around so she's on her back, he gets between her legs and slashes her cheek, "calm down, it's only gonna hurt a lot!" He laughed out loud.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke is hit, but then he grabs her again and spins her around so she's on her back, he gets between her legs and slashes her cheek, "calm down, it's only gonna hurt a lot!" He laughed out loud.
Layla immediately realized where he was headed. Shit. She couldn't use her fire, there was barely enough light for her to use, she couldn't teleport because he'd be right with...Layla winced once her cheek was slashed, blood trailing down her cheek while her gaze became clouded with small portions of tears. She refused to allow it to show, and reverted to what a human would do. She began kicking, hoping to hit him right where it hurts

" Save her.. "

" Who..?! "

" Save... HER! "

...♅Akira's consciousness suddenly slipped and his eyes became blank. He vanished, appearing in the hallway with a loud crash, destroying the nearby walls and rooms, allowing Tasuke and Layla to see Akira. An eerie voice escaped Akira's lips as he slowly began walking towards Layla's room, his movements being sluggish, as if something was controlling him. He head was hung at the ground. His voice was low, dark and slightly distorted, featuring a low growling tone, as if there were two voices escaping his mouth at once. Each word he spoke, black smoke escaped his mouth♅...

" Tasuke.. "

Last edited by a moderator:
When she tried kicking, Tasuke headbutted her, making her dazed. He then looked up at the sound of Akira's dark voice and grinned. "Bye!" Akira was then teleport away, into a grassy field where he was thrown and sent tumbling by another Tasuke from behind. Back in Layla's room, Tasuke stuck his razor slowly into the side of Layla's gut, slowly and painfully before freezing her wrists to the ground. "Maybe you'll spawn another demon for me." Tasuke then proceeded to rape her.

Back between the Second Tasuke and Akira, he stood there. In the grassy field they were surrounded be a preprepared Dome of ice, the second Tasuke grinned, "I can't let you interrupt myself. Also. Don't try teleporting, this dome has been prepared to stop that, it's been prepared just for powerful Gods like you. It wont hold you for ever, but long enough."

Layla's irises released the water they were holding, she couldn't bare to even look at the one she had called Aki once. With her head being butted, her vision blurred, with the sharp, hard painfully cold feeling of ice puncturing her side, while her wrists were frozen, no longer able for any movement ither than to twist her body, or try to kick her restricted legs. Even so, she wouldnt be able to, with her consciousness slowly slipping.

...♅Akira was sent away. When suddenly, out of nowhere, Akira stood in the dome. He spoke♅...

It's a shame that Tasuke's powers weren't nullified by the God Complex and he was sent away - especially when it was done so quickly, leaving them two within the Dome to talk and fight there.

"So what're you going to do?"

LonelyAssassin said:
It's a shame that Tasuke's powers weren't nullified by the God Complex and he was sent away - especially when it was done so quickly, leaving them two within the Dome to talk and fight there.
"So what're you going to do?"
((( Akira's Allure was activated when he teleported to them. Anyone within 50 meters had their power nullified automatically. Akira was thirty meters away from Layla and Tasuke.. >.> )))

" Love Feud.. "

...?Akira simply looked at the dome as it began to disintegrate, due to his allure nullifying all type of power. He soon appeared infront of the real Tasuke, punching his face before he had inappropriately touched Layla. The force cracked the ground below them and sent Tasuke flying through the wall?...

" Die.. "

tumblr_metxakHpUY1qj9uwso2_250_zpsvq7zb67n.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Akira's Allure was activated when he teleported to them. Anyone within 50 meters had their power nullified automatically. Akira was thirty meters away from Layla and Tasuke.. >.> )))
...♅Akira simply looked at the dome as it began to disintegrate, due to his allure nullifying all type of power. He soon appeared infront of Tasuke, punching him. The force cracked the ground below them and sent Tasuke flying through the wall♅...

[/QUOTE]
(What allure? -says sarcastically-)

Tasuke was punched, but he wasn't sent back, isntead his body shattered like a delicate ornament and Akira went through, his body grew back from his legs and he laughed, turning to face Akira.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]POST DAMN YOU

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke cut her a couple of times whilst he did the deed and he didn't falter, he proceeded to the end and he wouldn't stop grinning. When he was done, he got up and straightened his clothes, he sat on the side of her bed and just looked at her. The state he had put her in, she was bleeding and ruined.

LonelyAssassin said:
(What allure? -says sarcastically-)
Tasuke was punched, but he wasn't sent back, isntead his body shattered like a delicate ornament and Akira went through, his body grew back from his legs and he laughed, turning to face Akira.

Tasuke cut her a couple of times whilst he did the deed and he didn't falter, he proceeded to the end and he wouldn't stop grinning. When he was done, he got up and straightened his clothes, he sat on the side of her bed and just looked at her. The state he had put her in, she was bleeding and ruined.
((( Re read my last post.. >.> )))

(Whelp. I dunno what to post after being raped O.o )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( We're waiting on you Dx )))

[/QUOTE]
( -_- I was talking about RpNation.)

(Uhhhhh. Let's see)

Layla's legs were left twitching. Ice still holding her bound to the floor, with her eyelids shut lazily over her rolled back irises. She was half-conscious, being aware of what was going on, subject to each and every pain taken on by what he did to her, subconscious tears dripping down her cheeks. Blood trailing down from scars all over her body. Her only thoughts were a single question. 'Why?' She couldnt move, she couldnt speak, she was unable for anything but to think and feel until her full conscious returned.

LonelyAssassin said:
no. I'm not doing this editing bullshit. And like I said, what allure?
((( Akira's allure is to nullify any type of power when it comes into close proximity of him. Effectively meaning the only way to beat him is by hand-to-hand combat, however his allure is about to be activated.. ))

...?Akira's heart soon stopped as he looked at Layla. Suddenly, his veins lit up a fiery-red color and the center of his chest seemed to explode outwards, revealing a hole where his heart was. A white mask formed on his face as his hair turned orange and his skin turned white. A distorted, angered voice rang throughout the area, it seeming to echo?...

"
Lost... "

...?Akira stood still for a moment until finally, he let out a blood-screeching roar, his red power suddenly bursting forth and the air suddenly began to violently thrash around the area . The gravity became heavier and the sky turned red. The sun slowly went black?...

tumblr_mkjfsl7xUZ1qc0717o3_500_zpskdzqmldy.gif

((( The roar: [media]

[/media] )))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back