• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
...♅Akira continued looking out of the window. He then spoke, his voice remaining calm and his facial expression being normal♅...

" Oh well. Tasuke, what are you waiting for? "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PixelScoreMC said:

((Akira, remember that whole story of how Reysen tried to use the flame ability on Akira? Yeah.... it wasn't that she reversed the flame on him, it was she tried using the same power. And it worked, except for the fact that it was originally yours and you know how to counter it or whatever... so yeah. But Zero has it now.
xD ))

((( Sure, Zero has it, but the fire isn't black, nor does it have the same properties as Akira's, being that the flames Zero is now using can be put out easily and that it can't drain life force. If you remember, Akira simply shrugged it Seyren's flames, claiming that those flames were nothing compared to his. )))

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
Vex chuckled,"alright." He reached over and gently grabbed Mahiro's chin, turning his head to face him, before planting a kiss on his lips. "I'm glad you're okay."
Mahiro kissed back as best he could, "I'm glad you are, he didn't try and hurt you no?"

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro kissed back as best he could, "I'm glad you are, he didn't try and hurt you no?"
"No, he didn't." Vex looked down at his stomach and place a hand on it gently,"does it hurt?"

PixelScoreMC said:
((okay, then let me ask you this Akira, What makes his flames better then someone who makes their flames the exact same way?))
((( His black flames are only like that because his power is infused within them. Akira's power is poison to anyone else other than him, not to mention Akira's power type further causes his flames to have the properties they have, aka the life force draining and the fact that they can't be extinguished. Meaning it's impossible for anyone other than Akira to be able to use his black flames successfully. )))

Asphyxiated said:
"No, he didn't." Vex looked down at his stomach and place a hand on it gently,"does it hurt?"
"Yes. It did a lot at the time, now, it's not so bad, but I can feel it - the ice cold.... I hate it." Mahiro visibly shivered.

Fukushima Akira]((( Waiting on your guys' replies: @LonelyAssassin [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10887-pixelscoremc/ said:
@PixelScoreMC[/URL] )))
I'm waiting for Bangers and Mash, but she gone sleep.

((Who's not to assume that the black flames were modified for Zero? In this case... further enhancing his power disabling abilities.))

((( It would be impossible, as the black flames are purely a part of Akira's being. Akira's black flames are a physical manifestation of his powers. Zero could, however, have fire that can drain power, but not life force, as only transcended beings/Gods have the ability to do so because they're.. well.. Gods.. )))

LonelyAssassin said:
"Yes. It did a lot at the time, now, it's not so bad, but I can feel it - the ice cold.... I hate it." Mahiro visibly shivered.
I'm waiting for Bangers and Mash, but she gone sleep.
Vex slowly and softly rubbed circles on his stomach with his thumb. "I couldn't be much help.."

((That's basically what I meant. Alright, glad we have agreed upon this.))

Zero sighed, looking the Watcher with a serious look. "Listen, I know that this will end off in the same way it started, I say we just go get something to eat... I'm starving." Zero held his stomach, mumbling "I wish my powers silenced my stomach..."

...?Akira sighed as he waited for something to happen, as he did this, he sat on the ground, leaning against the wall. He soon manifested chocolate and strawberry flavored heart shaped sweets and began eating them as his cheeks lit up red slightly from how good they were. He spoke?...

" She really knows how to pick delicious food. I don't understand why she gave me these, though. "

TakumaOnizakifull1020048_zpsdb2f7ca9.jpg

...?Akira had a flash back of when Lucifer gave him them, which seemed to be just yesterday. Both Akira and Lucifer was in a crowded street. Lucifer had just handed him the box of heart-shaped sweets and spoke to him?...

---------------Flashback---------------

Lucifer: " Happy belated Valentines Day, Akira-san! Today I make you mine! "

560371-maji_de_watashi_ni_koi_shinasai___04_16.jpg

...?Akira looked at her and slowly backed up, a slight look of pressure being put on him. He spoke to her as he looked away, slightly embarrassed as all of the people stopped to look and wait on Akira's reply?...

" I have to use the restroom. I'll be right back, Lucifer-chan. "

hiiro_no_kakera_01_3_zps119fd10f.png

-------------End Of Flashback------------

?Akira had left his world at that precise moment, only to return to this one, leaving Lucifer behind. He spoke as he smirked slightly?...

" Lucifer-chan's gonna kill me~ "

--------------------

PixelScoreMC said:
((( Oh, okay. xD )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex slowly and softly rubbed circles on his stomach with his thumb. "I couldn't be much help.."
Mahiro held his breath, "S-stop." He gripped his sheets and closed his eyes, "It hurts when I laugh."

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro held his breath, "S-stop." He gripped his sheets and closed his eyes, "It hurts when I laugh."
Vex stopped, keeping his eyes on Mahiro. They slowly began to close as the exhaustion took over; the connection between them breaking with a spark of light the moment his lids closed the last time.

( Yay! I feel better! Aria @ me whenever you're ready c: )

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stopped, keeping his eyes on Mahiro. They slowly began to close as the exhaustion took over; the connection between them breaking with a spark of light the moment his lids closed the last time.
"V-vex? are you alright?" Mahiro tried to reach for him, "Oi.... what's up? VEX!"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( So... )))

[/QUOTE]
(You know. This is why I can't get cold.)

Layla rolled her irises, shifting her gaze to Tasuke. "I never got a name from you. Your friend here can leave though." Layla then picked up her notepad and continued to kick her feet in the air, tilting her head in thought.

Tasuke looks at Akira after Layla's comment and nods, "I agree. And my name is. Tasuke." He unfolds his arms.

...?Akira stood up, having enough of both of them. He spoke?...

" I'm just leaving, anyway. This is too boring. "

...?Akira said as he looked at them both just before vanishing into a small black mist?...

Takuma1_zps94dcd3fd.jpg

Layla grit her teeth. She despised what happened to Akira. She hated the person he had become. Which brought her to wonder. 'Would it be the same if she chose him?' Freezing with her feet in the air at the thought, Layla stared aimlessly at the notepad.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla grit her teeth. She despised what happened to Akira. She hated the person he had become. Which brought her to wonder. 'Would it be the same if she chose him?' Freezing with her feet in the air at the thought, Layla stared aimlessly at the notepad.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke walked up beside her and crouched down, "You look like you're annoyed, not like what has become of Akira huh? Still care for him? of course you do." Tasuke patted her head.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero sighed, looking the Watcher with a serious look. "Listen, I know that this will end off in the same way it started, I say we just go get something to eat... I'm starving." Zero held his stomach, mumbling "I wish my powers silenced my stomach..."
The Watcher shakes his head, walking towards Zero and twirling his sword in his hand. "Now is not the time for eating." He says before slashing at Zero without a second's warning.

...?Akira touched down onto the center of the forest with a small tap being emitted from his toes as they touched the ground. Akira stood for a few minutes before walking over to the center of the clearing and soon spoke?...

" I remember placing something here at one point.
Activate. "

...?Akira's voice rang out as a deep, slightly distorted type of voice. Suddenly fireworks fired into the air, as long as the editions of extra flowers beginning to grow around him. Akira spoke as he read the fireworks which seemed to have a message?...

" Will.. You... Formally... Date... Me... Layla-chan?... Hm.. So they were right, I did know her at one point. Oh well, that's in the past. "

?Akira simply shrugged and vanished, reappearing in the courtyard. He began walking, heading towards the bench that seemed to have been conveniently placed just beside him. He sat on it and looked up at the sky, remaining silent?..

1036408-bigthumbnail_zpsc22c25e8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back