• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((Well I'm guessing you somehow got back to the room, I guess we can skip forward to that. But like I'm trying to be a villain, you gotta let something bad happen to someone you care about, don't you think it adds a better flavour/plot? Instead of someone trying to be bad and then you instantly appear next to them and kill them because oh I'm a God and I can? How is that fair on new people as well? Where is the interest in that? I know it's just an RP and not a proper book or anything, but it's meant to be a means of storytelling that is enjoyable for all. Akira's Allure doesn't work on Tasuke, if you ask him or figure out why, I'll go into more detail.))

When Akira saw Layla, he was lying on the bed, playing Angry Birds, "Oh hello, took your time, that Dome give you a problem? You be..." The room was shaking and everything then go dark, Tasuke's eyes lit up and he grinned, hopping off the bed, he was gonna walk but his feet stuck to the floor.

"Oooh, w-well this is i-interesting. H-he's gonna destroy everything and hurt Layla more over saving her. Well done, your rage fucked you."

((( I know you were. You have to find a way out of this xD )))

...?Akira simply roared in response to Tasuke, clearly unable to understand him. He made Layla's body float towards him and he put her under his left arm. He perched his head forward, his horns pointing at Tasuke. A red ball quickly formed at the tip of his horns and soon condensed, a red beam of power soon shot out from Akira, targeting Tasuke?...

tumblr_mwfunmCKzg1rjh609o1_500_zps3jpx1hhp.gif

((( The sound of the beam being charged and fired: [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO6GpF7Qmwg[/media] )))

(( Since you didn't say anything in response to my Paragraph ._. I'm guessing im right, good))

Tasuke laughs and appears on the other side of the bed as that section of the room is blown to pieces, he raises his arm to his face in response the the light the Cero gave off (i know it's probably not cero what you're calling it, im just being funny z_z). He laughed,

"Can't keep yourself in control? What kind of a 'God' are you?"

LonelyAssassin said:
(( Since you didn't say anything in response to my Paragraph ._. I'm guessing im right, good))
Tasuke laughs and appears on the other side of the bed as that section of the room is blown to pieces, he raises his arm to his face in response the the light the Cero gave off (i know it's probably not cero what you're calling it, im just being funny z_z). He laughed,

"Can't keep yourself in control? What kind of a 'God' are you?"
((( It is. Also, Allures affect everyone, no one can be exempt from it. Rape is a bit far though, hence why Akira's has gone Lost xD )))

...?Not only had the Cero destroyed the wall, it had completely obliterated the house. Akira walked towards Tasuke as he looked at him, a low growling sound being heard. Each step he took, the sky became darker and the sun began to release tiny portions of itself, slowly surrounding Akira, it soon merged with him, showing red fur on his neck, wrists and ankles?...

Timetofinishthis_zps820def62.jpg

(Yes. Except Tasuke, there is a reason ._. plus it allows me to have some fighting chance against the 'Hero'? I don't even know)

Tasuke watches him walk towards him, there was no fear or intimidation. He wanted him to get close to him. So he just kept taunting him with words and with his ever lasting grin - though Tasuke guessed he couldn't understand him.

"I wonder how long it took you to fuck her, I mean it took me a couple minutes. I'm very persuasive." He rubbed his chin.

...?Akira soon stopped. A red ball began forming on the tip of his horns. Akira seemed to vanish, mere millimeters later, he was gripping Tasuke shoulder. A low growl was release as the Cero shot, causing a large explosion of red power to occur at point blank range. It was so large, you could see the attack from the other side of the country. A broken sentence formed from The Demon's mouth?...

Finish_Blast_zps710eda70.jpg

" Will... kill... Will... kill. I... will... kill....... I will kill you. "

Everything happened, and the Cero ripped Tasuke's body to pieces, or should I say shattered it. It seemed as though nothing of him was left...

(That's my cue)

Layla's eyelids slowly lifted to reveal glistening, sorrow filled irises. After hearing numerous roars, Layla's conscious had finally returned, bringing her attention to a...beast..holding her. "Ak-i-ra?" A small, weak smile proved evident on her lips, her lower body still twitching with blood covering her wounds and smeared on her skin. "I'm..fine..s-top"

...?A roar escaped it's mouth as The Demon found Tasuke's body on the ground. The Demon slammed it's foot onto Tasuke's head and began aiming another Cero at his head. It began charging. The Demon was going to show zero mercy. All it wanted was blood. The sound of the Cero charging up drowned Layla's voice?...

1371145127077.png

Tasuke laughed, "LAYLA HE'S GONE! SEE WHAT YOUR AFFECT ON PEOPLE IS?!?" From all sides of Akira four Tasuke went to impale him with Ice spikes, he knew they'd probably be futile, but maybe he'd realise that his attempts at destroying him were futile, then again, he was in a crazed fury.

Layla blew her breath ever so slightly. Wiggling her way out of his grip, Layla carefully found her way to his ear, yelling as loud as possible. "AKIRA! AKIRA! LISTEN TO ME! IM HERE, RIGHT, HERE!"

...?As the the ice spikes were getting closer, they began to disintegrate over the heat of the Cero. It fired the Cero, causing yet another explosion, disintegrating all but one Tasuke. The Demon turned, slowly walking towards him with an even angrier look. His anger was still escalating. It was nearing the point of Judgment Day in The Demon's eyes. The Demon stopped walking as it heard Layla's voice?...

maxresdefault.jpg

Layla carefully placed her small hands on her cheeks, before slightly lowering her voice. "I'm right here Akira.....I promised I would be." Layla gave another weak smile, pressing her forehead lightly against his. "I'm okay "

Tasuke watched him and then he stopped walking, he grinned, he could hear. "Well. This is cute. Hello Layla."

" I.... promised.... to...... protect.... you..... I...... failed... "

...?The Demon spoke promptly before the mask shattered and Akira looked at Layla?...

" Where.. am I? "

tumblr_mtxy7cAFTO1sg0fz1o1_500_zpsskwawop0.gif

"You~" Layla silently looked at Akira, before slowly shifting her gaze towards Tasuke. When she looked at him, she could only remember him as violating her, stabbing and cutting her like a toy. Slowly, she crawled away from them both, paranoid. She didn't want to be touched, she didn't want to be near him. Anyone. With tears once again rolling down her cheeks as she shook her head. "No...no more."

...?Akira watched Layla back away. He slowly turned to Tasuke and spoke in a serious tone, a facial expression to match?...

" What have you done to her? "

546779-seafhfull857483_zps85536724.jpg

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira watched Layla back away. He slowly turned to Tasuke and spoke in a serious tone, a facial expression to match♅...

" What have you done to her? "

[/QUOTE]
"You care now? Hmph." Tasuke didn't say another word, if he was gonna be told, he wanted Layla to tell him herself.

" I asked you.. what the fuck did you do to her..? "

...?Akira spoke in an anger-filled tone?...

886958_1341045168203_496_281_zps8ebafb00.jpg

((( I have to leave in fifteen minutes. )))

Layla quietly continued to back away, eventually stopping to drop to her knees and cradle herself. She couldn't think straight, she couldn't speak what she wanted to. Everything ran back to what he had done to her. "Please....no..more."

" No. I simply cannot stand to see a female in such a condition. "

...♅Akira continued to look at him filled with anger, occasionally looking at the broken Layla♅...

" One last chance. "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back