• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixelScoreMC said:
((Allow me to re explain the scythe....
That scythe IS part of Zero, literally part of his body. However, he is able to move it so it is out of the way until necessary.. Therefore, it is considered a passive and not a power. It's like saying your allure cancels my arm because it's a power... my arm isn't a power, it's a part of myself.))

((WHAT'S THIS? LAYLA-CHAN HAS POWERS? WHAAAA???))
(Yup.)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla glanced towards her wrist, bound to the counter by...ice. 'Not a good decision'. Layla ignited her hand into its natural black and blue flames, lifting her wrist from the counter and a strawberry into her mouth. After chewing and swallowing, she finally decided to speak. "Why should Akira~sempai leave?" At this question, she tilted her head with another strawberry hanging between her lips.

[/QUOTE]
"Akira just go." He looks at the fire, "See she can fight back. This is gonna get. Messy." Tasuke looks at her, "Because he no longer remembers you Layla."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex paused when he heard Mahiro's last words. His eyebrow twitched for a moment as a light pink flooded his cheeks. He didn't want to admit it because he had always thought strangely of humans, but it was obvious to him now that he loved Mahiro, and not like most people he 'loves.'
He ended up sitting up, staring at Mahiro in silence, his eyes widening a little.

View attachment 102964

Mahiro looked at him, his eyes full of tears, "What?! Is that so hard to fathom??"

...?Akira sighed and spoke as he looked at both Layla and Tasuke?...

" My name is no longer Akira, it is Imperius. Address me as such from now on. "

char_95996_zps764f7427.jpg

((( Imperius is pronounced like Imperial, however remove the 'all' sound and replace it with 'us'.)))

Last edited by a moderator:
Layla slowly shifted her gaze to the one she knew to be Akira. Silent, she ate the strawberry, before turning her back to them both. "Akira is gone...." Allowing for her fathers words to ring through her ears, Layla blinked away her urge of sorrow, and replaced it with a fake smile. "Fine, Imperius"

Tasuke folds his arms and leans against the counter, "This is a lot different than what I expected, not some kind of sad tragic reunion."

" Thank you. "

...?Akira looked at his two tailed fox as it jumped onto his shoulder and lay down. It released a squeaky yawn and fell asleep, wrapping it's two tails around his neck. He leaned against the wall as the fox vanished. He spoke as he looked out of the nearest window?...

" Why would it be a tragic reunion? We've never met, idiot. "

HiironoKakera-11-Large24_zps8199ceaa.jpg

LonelyAssassin said:
"Akira just go." He looks at the fire, "See she can fight back. This is gonna get. Messy." Tasuke looks at her, "Because he no longer remembers you Layla."

Mahiro looked at him, his eyes full of tears, "What?! Is that so hard to fathom??"
"No,"Vex shook his head, his open hand coming up to meet his face as a strange laugh escaped him,"in fact..I, I love you too," his hand quickly dropped to his knee, a smiled cracking his lips apart as it spread,"it's fascinating!"

Layla said nothing at first, simply clacking her nails against the counter. She was growing irritated. The only other one she had ever trusted, and the one who promised her so much, utterly forgot her. Slowly, doing her best to keep her cool, Layla reentered her room, leaving the two in the kitchen as 'Imperius' ran his mouth.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Thank you. "

...?Akira looked at his two tailed fox as it jumped onto his shoulder and lay down. It released a squeaky yawn and fell asleep, wrapping it's two tails around his neck. He leaned against the wall as the fox vanished. He spoke as he looked out of the nearest window?...

" Why would it be a tragic reunion? We've never met, idiot. "

HiironoKakera-11-Large24_zps8199ceaa.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"From My perspective it's different." Tasuke followed Layla into her room, "You like to walk around a lot sheesh."

Asphyxiated said:
"No,"Vex shook his head, his open hand coming up to meet his face as a strange laugh escaped him,"in fact..I, I love you too," his hand quickly dropped to his knee, a smiled cracking his lips apart as it spread,"it's fascinating!"
Mahiro went red, he would have moved to kiss him, but he couldn't, "Fascinating huh? How so?"

PixelScoreMC said:
"Oh that part, right." Zero says sarcastically, as he holds out his palm. "I'd like to stay and see a few tricks... However, I'm afraid I must end this battle quickly... Since that ass decided to screw with me and go talk to Layla." His scar flashes red, and the ground around him starts cracking, lava blotches bursting rapidly from the cracks. "I don't mind if you talk to her... but it's a different matter if you mean harm." Zero took his right hand, and gripped his left hand, squeezing hard. He then yanked, taking off his entire left hand. After, he drops it on the ground in front of him, and holds his right hand out over top of it. "I sacrificed my hand... Grant me my compensation." A dark bolt rained from the sky, striking Zero. After the thrown up dust fades away, a strange dark aura surrounds Zero, and his skin becomes dry, and a strange blood color.
sasuke-dark-aura-o.gif

"Interesting.... I will enjoy this new power." Zero approached the watcher, However something was incredibly off. The nearby wildlife noise had gone dead silent, and only Zero or the watcher talking could now be heard. "I welcome you, total silence." Powerful spheres erupted him, nullifying any powers. If anyone came into physical contact with Zero, as long as they were touching him they wouldn't be able to use any powers. Zero's spheres though only dimmed down powers, not completely removed it.
The Watcher pauses for a second, perfectly calibrating his powers to counteract Zero's powers. "I do mean harm, so come at me." He says calmly, absorbing all nearby power slower than he could normally, mostly to give Zero a false sense of security.

...?Akira followed them, soon walking into the room and sitting on a spare chair, looking out of the window, admiring the view. He spoke over to the female calmly, keeping his gaze out towards the wildlife and the freshly cut grass at the opposite end of the window?...

" Tell me something. Why do people seem to have this preconceived notion that we know each other? "

takuma_zpsc7a807ec.jpg

LonelyAssassin said:
"From My perspective it's different." Tasuke followed Layla into her room, "You like to walk around a lot sheesh."
Mahiro went red, he would have moved to kiss him, but he couldn't, "Fascinating huh? How so?"
Vex's smile faded a little, the side of his mouth twitching,"That's a long story." He shifted around so that he was now laying on his side next to Mahiro, facing him, and kissed his head. The lingering exhaustion he felt was growing slowly, and he knew it, but ignored it. "Do you need me to get the nurse?" He tapped the mask on Mahiro's face,"or does this thing actually help?"

Layla slowly shifted her gaze between the two , settling herself to sit on the floor just as....the male....spoke to her. "Because. It doesn't matter. My identity is irrelevant to you, let it stay that way then." Layla then laid on her stomach, kicking her feet in the air.

Tasuke allowed the two to speak, he became changing the air using his Ice, but the two wouldn't really notice. Akira probably would, but Layla wouldn't.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex's smile faded a little, the side of his mouth twitching,"That's a long story." He shifted around so that he was now laying on his side next to Mahiro, facing him, and kissed his head. The lingering exhaustion he felt was growing slowly, and he knew it, but ignored it. "Do you need me to get the nurse?" He tapped the mask on Mahiro's face,"or does this thing actually help?"
Mahiro removed the mask, "Tsk I'm fine." he looked away, blushing, "When I'm out of here, you're telling me this long story."

Zero laughed, his eyes glowing a flame red. "You think you can calibrate your powers to counter anyone... You think you're so good.... But you never predicted the simple." Zero wildly swung his left arm, splattering blood all over the Watcher. "Let it burn let it burn let it burn..." Zero snapped his fingers, and the blood was changed to a black flame, as it started eating at him. "I stole the black flame from Akira... It works the same way, I wouldn't recommend using your powers."

@AriaTheWatcher

" Fair enough. It's not like I care. "

...♅Akira said as he continued looking out of the window. He continued talking as he felt Tasuke use his power♅...

" Y'know, people fear death even more than pain. It's strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. "

-------------------

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero laughed, his eyes glowing a flame red. "You think you can calibrate your powers to counter anyone... You think you're so good.... But you never predicted the simple." Zero wildly swung his left arm, splattering blood all over the Watcher. "Let it burn let it burn let it burn..." Zero snapped his fingers, and the blood was changed to a black flame, as it started eating at him. "I stole the black flame from Akira... It works the same way, I wouldn't recommend using your powers."
@AriaTheWatcher
((( You couldn't steal the Black Flame, it was used on his sister, not Zero, and even then, Akira made them diminish. Plus, it's Akira's power that causes the black flames to be black and have their special effects. So if Zero used them, it would just be a regular fire.. ¬.¬ )))

PixelScoreMC said:
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher shrugs, the flames not really doing much to harm him. "I think it's broken, it doesn't seem to be doing anything." He says calmly, he was absorbing the power of the black flames, and as such becoming immune to them. "Honestly, they kinda tickle..."

((Reysen works in sync with Zero when he can't handle a situation... and when Zero sacraficed his hand, Reysen granted him the flame and the silence... Reysen wouldn't have given the flame, but she wanted to piss of Akira *cough* imperius *cough* when he found out.))

Layla glared towards him. "Precisely, so don't ask. Idiot." Layla grit her teeth together, growing increasingly bothered by his tone of voice and arrogant behavior towards her. It definitely wasn't Akira, which both upset and relieved her all in the sane.same.

(If I don't respond, I fell asleep)

PixelScoreMC said:
((Reysen works in sync with Zero when he can't handle a situation... and when Zero sacraficed his hand, Reysen granted him the flame and the silence... Reysen wouldn't have given the flame, but she wanted to piss of Akira *cough* imperius *cough* when he found out.))
((( His birth name is Imperius >.>. Also, re read my post, I simplified it for you. )))

Zero raised an eyebrow, somewhat amused. "You can't use powers to absorb a power that drains power to take life force... Oh god this is confusing..." Zero held his head, feeling like he needed a nap.

((Akira, remember that whole story of how Reysen tried to use the flame ability on Akira? Yeah.... it wasn't that she reversed the flame on him, it was she tried using the same power. And it worked, except for the fact that it was originally yours and you know how to counter it or whatever... so yeah. But Zero has it now. xD ))

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero raised an eyebrow, somewhat amused. "You can't use powers to absorb a power that drains power to take life force... Oh god this is confusing..." Zero held his head, feeling like he needed a nap.

((Akira, remember that whole story of how Reysen tried to use the flame ability on Akira? Yeah.... it wasn't that she reversed the flame on him, it was she tried using the same power. And it worked, except for the fact that it was originally yours and you know how to counter it or whatever... so yeah. But Zero has it now. xD ))
The Watcher laughs, seeming a bit confused himself. "Apparently I can." He says, confused as to how his own power absorption was able to do that, but it was, it undoubtedly was.

LonelyAssassin said:
Tasuke allowed the two to speak, he became changing the air using his Ice, but the two wouldn't really notice. Akira probably would, but Layla wouldn't.

Mahiro removed the mask, "Tsk I'm fine." he looked away, blushing, "When I'm out of here, you're telling me this long story."
Vex chuckled,"alright." He reached over and gently grabbed Mahiro's chin, turning his head to face him, before planting a kiss on his lips. "I'm glad you're okay."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back