• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I'm back. After... things. I went for a small vacation and my brother filled my room with posters of nekos. I freaking hate them! Anyways... I panicked, amd ran out of the house... yeah!)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira smirked as he heard Tasuke speak. The fox looked up and blinked twice before vanishing♅...
" Fine. Touch my shoulder. "

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grabbed onto his shoulder and smirked, "lets do this."

LonelyAssassin said:
The Nurse allowed Vex a moment to himself and left, Mahiro lay there, still in the same state, slowly breathing. There silence, except for that odd beep that signified life.
Vex sat there quietly, his fingers beginning to twitch as he watched Mahiro. He reached a hand out and laced his cold digits around Mahiro's, his sharp teeth clacking together as his jaw tightened. "This silence...I don't like it...." Vex brought his hand up and kissed the top of Mahiro's hand, connecting their life forces together in a ripple of light. This was a part of his skills with possession; the ability to connect himself both physically and spiritually with another being. However, instead of Vex using it to feed off of his life force, he transferred his own to Mahiro slowly. If he were human, it would've drained him of age, but vex was not. His body instead fed off of his seemingly endless energy; exhausting him.

" Alright. "

...♅Akira vanished, as did Tasuke, only for them to appear within a hallway, directly outside of a door. He spoke as he touched the door♅...

" This is where I last sensed the power.
Nullify. "

...♅The door blinked for a split second. Akira opened the door, and soon saw the female sitting working. He spoke♅...

" There she is. "

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Alright. "
...♅Akira vanished, as did Tasuke, only for them to appear within a hallway, directly outside of a door. He spoke as he touched the door♅...

" This is where I last sensed the power.
Nullify. "

...♅The door blinked for a split second. Akira opened the door, revealing a female rolling along the floor♅...

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke grinned, "You can go now if you like." Tasuke walked in as she was working at the desk and spoke, "Hello there."

Zero is fighting The Watcher, I'm RPing with Layla. ¬_¬ if she wanted to die, she'd tell you im sure, don't worry. I'm not gonna force someone to die when they dont want to, it's against the rules.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex sat there quietly, his fingers beginning to twitch as he watched Mahiro. He reached a hand out and laced his cold digits around Mahiro's, his sharp teeth clacking together as his jaw tightened. "This silence...I don't like it...." Vex brought his hand up and kissed the top of Mahiro's hand, connecting their life forces together in a ripple of light. This was a part of his skills with possession; the ability to connect himself both physically and spiritually with another being. However, instead of Vex using it to feed off of his life force, he transferred his own to Mahiro slowly. If he were human, it would've drained him of age, but vex was not. His body instead fed off of his seemingly endless energy; exhausting him.

Mahiro opened his eyes slowly and looked towards Vex, he waited a moment, then he started to tear up and then he started to cry, "I'm sorry Vex..."

Layla slowly shifted her gaze towards the two males. She hadn't heard them enter, which brought curiousity. Eventually, she returned her attention to her work, patiently waiting on her ice cream while commencing once again with what she doing before they entered.

Tasuke walked over to her desk and looked down at her writing, "How rude, you're meant to say Hello back you know." This girl didn't interact how he would imagine.

Layla shook her head. She didn't look up at him, but responded in that of a whisper similar to a little girl. "But you burst in, so I no say hi." Layla continued her sketching, occasionally lifting her pencil to examine her progress.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla shook her head. She didn't look up at him, but responded in that of a whisper similar to a little girl. "But you burst in, so I no say hi." Layla continued her sketching, occasionally lifting her pencil to examine her progress.

[/QUOTE]
Tasuke laughs, she was interesting, "Nice Drawing." Upon saying this he slammed her face into said drawing extremely hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back