• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Dunno. Repressed memories? "

...?Akira walked beside Tasuke and soon split off from him, leaning against a tree. His white fox appeared on his shoulder as he spoke, closing his eyes?...

" She's in his room. It'd be pointless going there, as he used his power to replace it with a fake. I'm not paying him anything, Zero. Tyrael sent him after you, I'm just here to observe. Also, my name isn't Akira, it's Imperius, worm. Remember it. "

HiironoKakeraDaiNiShou-07-Large33_zps929e2b7c.jpg

"The puppet master shows himself, I do say... you always put on a fantastic show." Zero holds out his boney hand, with his palm to the ground. Black transparent spheres erupt from his hands, causing the air to become cold and dry... the sky becomes dark as well, however the sun is still clearly visible. "Now let's see you pull strings when I'm cutting 'em down."

LonelyAssassin said:
A While passed before the Nurse Returned, she smiled at Vex, "Your Friend has stabled for now. You can come see him if you like, we also need you to tell his name and any other details your know of." She stands beside the open door, waiting for him to move.
Vex stood up and walked into the room, holding a hand up to gesture the woman silent. He stepped over to the bed to look at Mahiro, avoiding the gadgets they had around.

...♅Akira continued looking down, not even impressed with Zero's light show. He spoke, shrugging off Zero's words while he put his finger into his ear, rotating his hand slightly in an attempt to clean it♅...

" Keep wiggling around in your little hole, worm. "

"Well this got boring pretty quickly, I was hoping both would be here." Tasuke sighs, looking upon Zero, memories filled his head and he enjoyed ever. last. one. of them. He let out a delightful chuckle;

"Little Squirt huh? The only little man I see here is you with your exciting memories, play them again for me please. And I'd like the express the fact that I'm doing this all for free." The Air was cold suddenly, it was perfect, he liked this new atmosphere, though he still wanted the girl, "It's a shame. I really wanted Layla to be here, she's missing all the fun. It's funny how you call me little, when you're the one acting all big, with a clear weakness being hid. I'm here as me, with all I have. I have nothing to hide unlike you. Little Squirt."

((voided))

"Huh. You want to freeze me little boy? The memories I don't choose to show... they happen naturally. It's part of my three main powers..." He held up a finger for each one he counted off, "Death... darkness... and shadows. Sadly, anything that invokes death or fear is part of my powers... and when enough of mine is released it will occur by itself." Zero then looked Tasuke directly in the eyes, grinning. "I can tell what your trump card is. Freeze time, am I wrong?" He grinned, and the ground under him slowly started decaying, growing fungus and a variety of hideous insects and beetles.

" Says the one being owned by a Human. "

...♅Akira looked over at Zero, no memories flashing through his head. He spoke as the bugs that had begun to crawl around him were suddenly disintegrated♅...

" The fact that you're using your allure to demoralize a Human is pitiful. "

"Yes... you're unaffected because you have a strong enough will. The ice boy here... Has some issues. And I do say, all is fair in warfare."

PixelScoreMC said:
((voided))

"Huh. You want to freeze me little boy? The memories I don't choose to show... they happen naturally. It's part of my three main powers..." He held up a finger for each one he counted off, "Death... darkness... and shadows. Sadly, anything that invokes death or fear is part of my powers... and when enough of mine is released it will occur by itself." Zero then looked Tasuke directly in the eyes, grinning. "I can tell what your trump card is. Freeze time, am I wrong?" He grinned, and the ground under him slowly started decaying, growing fungus and a variety of hideous insects and beetles.
"Freezing Time? Now that's very creative, sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm not that powerful." Tasuke looks down at the manipulated ground and then back towards Zero, "Akira is right, you didn't say anything when I talked about her. Are you in love Little Squirt?" Tasuke places his hand over his mouth as he chuckled quietly.

The Watcher sighs, appearing next to Tasuke. "Hello there Tasuke. I've decided to help you with this one. I have a personal grudge with him, and would like to be the one to rip him into bloody pieces with my bare hands, although, a little help would be appreciated." He says calmly, adjusting his mask again. The expression on the mask changed to one conveying hatred and bloodlust.

"In love? Hardly... I'm drowning in it." Zero then laughed, disappearing and reappearing right in front of Tasuke, his flaming eyes flashing different colors. "And thanks for telling me then... If that's the case, I'm afraid these are your last moments." He raises his scythe, and the nearby shadows and darkness flood to his scythe, making a dark aura surround it. but then suddenly the Watcher appears, and Zero laughs. "What's this? It's a goddamn party up in here. I don't mind killing two birds with one stone.. It'll just let me have more skeletons to add to my collection."

Tasuke raises his hand to the watcher, "Okay, but wait a minute." Tasuke looks at Zero, a smirk across his face as he looked into his eyes, "My last moments huh? Ok, kill me then." Tasuke stood there, waiting for him to slash him with his scythe.

...♅Akira watched all three of them and soon sighed as Zero spoke. Akira replied with a disappointed tone♅...

" How lame.. "

The Watcher shrugs, holding his arm out to the left of him as time and space themselves seem to ripple. He sticks his hand into the odd rift and pulls out a clockhand shaped sword. "Good luck, for you will be the one who will die today Zero. I know how to easily deal with your kind." He says, his voice devoid of all emotion. He gets into a defensive stance and waits calmly.

(When you're left out all the excitement . . .)

Finding herself bored, Layla pranced about the room, wearing nothing but her undergarments and her oversized half buttoned white Technically it wasnt hers, but Akira's. Blowing her breath, irritable, Layla threw herself to the floor of the room, rolling about aimlessly.

(btw if we're gonna do this fight, best keep it clean.)

We gonna go in the posting order of Me, Aria, Zero, Me, Aria, Zero??

"Interesting. You know, I've been wanting to tell you something Watcher..." He turns his head to the watcher, the flame in his eyes becoming void black. "I hate your kind... Because you don't have your own personality... You just feed off the suffering of others. Those are the kinds of beings I hate most... And you might say I'm one of those kinds of people, but who's to say I don't hate myself?" Zero laughed, as he took out a vial from under his cloak, the contents a glowing purple. "Perhaps you know my kind... but you won't truly know me until I drink this." Zero uncorks it, and chugs the entire thing. It falls through his skeleton, but stops around his stomach. Then, he falls to his knee's, as he returns to his normal teenage form. However, his skin then begins to start steaming, the steam tinted black. Zero slowly rises up, however it looks like he's being controlled with strings. He turns his neck 360 degrees, and looks at the watcher. "Time alteration has no affects on me... People always seem to forget that I am nothing, I... am... Zero."

As Sora was waiting for Jax to finish he turned the panda around to face him and stared at it, As he was staring at the panda he had a flashback of the orphanage on fire. All of a sudden the panda busted into flames and Sora quickly dropped it.

(Sorry I haven't been on for a while "stuff" happened...)

(@AriaTheWatcher)

((( What about me? xD I'll post after Zero if I have anything I need to chime in. Also, wouldn't it be best if the order was:

Tasuke, Zero, Aria, Akira, Zero, Tasuke? Because Zero is up against two opponents, so after Tasuke does his action, Zero could respond, then Watcher would do his action, then Zero would respond to that. So the fight order would be:

Tasuke, Zero, Watcher, Zero, Tasuke etc )))

Asphyxiated said:
Vex stood up and walked into the room, holding a hand up to gesture the woman silent. He stepped over to the bed to look at Mahiro, avoiding the gadgets they had around.
Mahiro lay there, unconscious with the breathing mask over him. His stomach was all bandaged up. The Nurser was on the opposite side of the bed as she looked down at her clipboard, "He was strong, but slowly deteriorated and is lot weaker, like his life force was taken from him. But he's doing ok, his bleeding has been stopped and it's all a matter of recovering now."

" ill hold your hand " he said intertwining his fingers with hers ,bending a little to do it "your short " he said with a smirk " i like it"

Tasuke took a couple steps back as he transformed, he still wanted Zero to slash him and was disappointed when he didn't. He was still pretty excited and his eyes gleamed, "You are Nothing? Sounds about right."

(Yeah sorry, sometimes it doesn't let me post when I click "Post Reply" it annoys me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back