• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vex sighed when the woman left and stared at the floor. His clothes still had splotches of blood on them that were slowly drying as the time passed. The expression on his face changed every now and then, as if he was having having a battle of his thoughts the entire time.

Every time I see the name "zero" I think of vampire knight.))

He smiles and pulls her in close looking down at her with a smile and kisses her and then kisses his forhead" silly girl"

((Lol. It's funny because Zero is actually pretty similar to that Zero, and I made my character before I even heard of that anime.))

(Ew. Only strangers call me Shiina or Mashiro, don't do it. Especially not Mashiro)

Layla slowly opened her gaze, only to scan the room and spot a figure kneeling before Zero. She raised her brow, but said nothing, well up until listening to his one statement spoken aloud. "Back? You lost them?" She slowly brought her legs to her front, her semi damp strands hair sticking to her cheeks. "I didn't notice."

He smiles and pulls her in close looking down at her with a smile and kisses her and then kisses his forhead" sit

Sixxx said:
He smiles and pulls her in close looking down at her with a smile and kisses her and then kisses his forhead" sit
Haiiro frowns. "I'll take you with me under one condition, that you don't randomly wander around on your own. Deal?" She says, sitting down.

Zero turned to Layla, images of her childhood flashing while looking at him. "I've always had at least 50% of my powers in reserve... Now I have them all back, every last drop." He balls his hand into a fist, drawing blood. He then puts his hand over the silhouette in the room, letting the blood drip on it. It slowly forms into in actual person, until revealing this:

Kneeling_knight_by_AladdinsFan.jpg

(But you know, full color and stuff. Closest thing I could find to what I was looking for. xDD)

"Thank you for giving me my form Master Zero." Zero gave a wide toothed grin, staring down at him. "No Problemo."

((Heres an updated picture of what Zero looks like... just for those of you who aren't aware.))

img-thing

((That would be his casual attire... however he is typically wearing a cloak, and he has a scar on his face that looks like this:

original.jpg

((And yes, I know the character that Zero looks like is from Durarara. I like the show, K?))

((Hope that clears some confusion up I think some of you may be having. Also, people need to respond... Takeia and lonelyassassin.))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I'm gonna be around for it. It sucks, really. I don't want to watch Humanity die.. "
...♅Akira spoke as he looked at the world around him. He sighed slightly and spoke♅...

" Mankind takes too many things for granted, considering they don't live long. "

[/QUOTE]
"You're right, there is too much wrong with the world." Tasuke chuckles, I was born, that doesn't help it. Anyway, we're nearly there - they're in a room."

Asphyxiated said:
Vex sighed when the woman left and stared at the floor. His clothes still had splotches of blood on them that were slowly drying as the time passed. The expression on his face changed every now and then, as if he was having having a battle of his thoughts the entire time.

Every time I see the name "zero" I think of vampire knight.))
A While passed before the Nurse Returned, she smiled at Vex, "Your Friend has stabled for now. You can come see him if you like, we also need you to tell his name and any other details your know of." She stands beside the open door, waiting for him to move.

" It isn't healthy to abhor your birth. It can mess with your mind and powers. I know from experience. "

...?Akira smiled at him and soon continued as he looked ahead?...

" I know they are. I can sense them. "

Takuma1_zps55423311.jpg

Zero got up, and the new persona tagged right behind him. "Layla... I'll be back, with some ice cream. Okay?" He turned and winked, his scar flashing a quick yellow, and turning back to a red. He walked out of the room, and the second he closed the door behind him his expression turning excited. "They're near... I better not get Layla involved." He snapped his fingers, causing the room they were in to disappear, and replaced with a replica of the old room. "Now she's safe... and I'll go get her when I need to." He disappeared in a black mist, and reappeared near a river. "Hey, Tasuke... Get here already, I'm growing bored." He took advantage of him not arriving yet, and decided to use some of his full potential for this fight... since Tasuke might have something up his sleeve. "George.... Lend me your strength." A symbol of a dragon flashes on his right soulder, and he begins going into his normal reaper form... However, his bones were covered in dragon scales, and he grew a bone tail, along with wings. "I miss George..." The persona that was following nodded his head, then disappearing. The shadow behind Zero grows very large, until it shows what looks like a full sized dragon, stretching about 50 feet long.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" It isn't healthy to abhor your birth. It can mess with your mind and powers. I know from experience. "
...♅Akira smiled at him and soon continued as he looked ahead♅...

" I know they are. I can sense them. "

[/QUOTE]
"You underestimate my Mind and what it can handle, you don't know what I think... I'm already insane." Tasuke nearly laughed again, but he held it in, holding his hand over his mouth, his eyes closed over cheerfully.

" I'm just saying, your power would be stronger if you accepted what you are. "

...?Akira smiles as his ???t?x picked up Zero's movement and spoke?...

" Zero's just ahead, near the river. "

3931275_640px_zpseb577b23.jpg

((( Just an FYI, Akira's power can't be sensed, so you wouldn't know it was Akira unless he revealed his power. )))

Zero stood still as stone, holding his scythe in his left hand. At the direction he sensed the presence approaching him, he lifted his right arm, lifting his middle finger and flipping off whatever was about to come at him.

GrimReaper_rendered.png

"I accept what I am. Why wouldn't I?"

Tasuke walks towards the man standing near the river, he gets about 5 meters away from him before tilting his head.

"Oh. I didn't expect this. Where's your Company Zero?"

Layla blinked. As soon as she heard ice cream be mentioned, she relaxed. Although, deep inside her conscious, she knew ice cream wasn't the only thing he was leaving for, and of course, something dramatic was soon to unfold. Silent, Layla left to enter the bathroom, carefully removing her skirt first and stepping in front of the mirror.

"Company? I don't need company to take on a little squirt like you taking advice from Akira."

His eye sockets lit with crimson flame, and his jaw bone made what looked somewhat like a grin.

"Just because I can't sense your puny presence Akira doesn't mean I don't know you're there! No kid would randomly come for my head unless he had a good reason too." Zero turns to Tasuke, and laughs. "I don't know what he's paying you, but let me assure you... It won't be enough after you see the depths of hell through me." Images of previous experiences flash as anyone looks at Zero, only sad memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back