• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( I didn't know you could read.. *Smiled at her childishly*
toarumajutusu2-1_zps0c0e4b92.png
)))

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I know. xP When the hell is Pixel gonna come on? xD )))

[/QUOTE]
( xD I dunno. He has school too. Sooooo)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira followed Tasuke, his white fox circling around his neck before vanishing. He spoke as he walked♅...
" So. Why do you take these kind of jobs? Don't you humans feel regret after taking a life? "

[/QUOTE]
"Most would. I don't. A lot of people who get to know me, don't like to regard me as a Human. I love killing." Tasuke chuckled, placing his hand lightly over his mouth.

My school is actually out because of ice. I was suppose to go back today too xD ))

LonelyAssassin said:
What do you mean? o^o
Mahiro slipped his tongue passed Vex's as he felt it enter his mouth,his hands wrapped around Vex Tighter as they kissed.
Vex continued to wrestle with him, his hands trailing down and grabbing Mahiro's bum.

Idk Dx I'm sorry ))

Asphyxiated said:
My school is actually out because of ice. I was suppose to go back today too xD ))

Vex continued to wrestle with him, his hands trailing down and grabbing Mahiro's bum.

Idk Dx I'm sorry ))
Mahiro gasps and starts to pull up Vex's Shirt from the back, until a voice rang in the air. It was a clam voice, a voice he recognised and it scared him. Mahiro stopped kissing Vex, one of his eyes looked over his shoulder as his grip around his lover tightened.

"What has it been? less than a week? And you're already screwing. You're such a whore." Tasuke was leaning on the opposite wall, grinning. Another Tasuke, though of course these two wouldn't know it was either the real or a clone or the fact that he was in two places at once.

Ohh snapp.))

Vex froze when he heard a familiar voice, though he couldn't pinpoint who it was at first. He looked towards the source from the corner of his eyes, their black laced rims narrowing when he saw who it was. "Oh, it's you."

Tasuke comes up behind them both, pressing up against with his hands pressed against the walls. Mahiro squirms and buries his red face into Vex's chest. Tasuke whispers into Vex's ear;

"This would be. So. Fun. Except I'd rather not with the boy in front of you, you never know what things he'll spread around."

Mahiro cursed and bites his lip, if he were to teleport, Tasuke would come as well as he was touched with Vex. He didn't want to, it was against his nature, but he started to silently cry, tears ran down his cheeks. "Stop it."

"You didn't think I wouldn't notice you shit yourself when you saw me in the restaurant?"
Tasuke laughs into Vex's ear, "Pathetic."

Vex was silent, listening to the two. He wasn't bothered that Tasuke was there, but rather the fact that Mahiro was crying. Bringing a hand up to pet his head, he kept his rustic hues focused on the wall; though he was well prepared if something were to happen. "So, you're his brother?"

"Yes. His Twin brother in fact." Tasuke pushed off the wall and walked away, pacing the room with a grin. "Sadly it's a fact that he is a twin brother of mine." Mahiro pushed Vex away from him, he didn't mean to, he was just so angry, "SHUT UP. I'M GOING TO KILL YOU. YOU EVIL BASTARD!"

Mahiro ran at Tasuke, teleporting behind him to punch him, but then he coughed blood and fell to his knees. Clutching his stomach. Tasuke had already materialized an Ice blade pointing backwards, "You're so predictable" The blade had snapped off to allow Mahiro to fall to his knees, blood oozing from his wound. Tasuke grabbed the back of his brother's hair and pulled his head back to show his neck, blade pressed against it, it was cold, full of death.

Vex started off in a run towards the two, his arm swinging ahead of him like he was throwing something--which he was. A black orb flung itself from his hand towards Tasuke.

If it were to hit, the impact would possibly knock him out of place and ball would embed itself into his chest, spreading out into his veins. If vex had missed, or Tasuke dodged it, the mass would splinter out in webs around the room, ebony tendrils wrapping around his limbs and preventing movement. Either way, the moment the orb made contact it erupted into a layer of white fire as Vex stepped in front of him, grabbing the blade and pulling it from Mahiro's neck. He didn't look angry, or even upset, but his eyes burned like the flames around them.

Tasuke points his blade at the orb and it shoots out a spike of Ice which when hits the black up, forms more ice around it and drops it to the floor, sealing it in a freezing prison. As Vex got very Close, Tasuke lifted Mahiro by his hair and kicked him in the back, sending him tumbling into Vex.

Come on xD ))

Vex caught Mahiro, taking a step backwards from the impact. He looked at Tasuke and frowned,"happy? You wasted your time here."

Asphyxiated said:
Come on xD ))
Vex caught Mahiro, taking a step backwards from the impact. He looked at Tasuke and frowned,"happy? You wasted your time here."
"No, not really. I like making his life a misery." Tasuke turned to walk away towards the door, "Don't let him die just yet."

@PixelScoreMC[/URL]
"Not really, I still feel love and pleasure and other things." Tasuke thinks about Kalena, it'd been a while since he had seen her, he looked towards Akira when he asked the next question, "This is strange, from what I've seen. You used to really love her, to a point of dying for her."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back