• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" Hm? I did? "

...?Akira began laughing slightly. He looked infront of hims with a small smile and continued?...

" That's strange, I have no recollection of her at all. Are you sure you have the right person? "

3931275_640px_zpseb577b23.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin @Mashiro Shiina @PixelScoreMC

" Oh well. "

...♅Akira simply shrugged it off, before wondering something♅...

" So, where exactly are these two? "

-------------------

@LonelyAssassin

LonelyAssassin said:
"No, not really. I like making his life a misery." Tasuke turned to walk away towards the door, "Don't let him die just yet."
"Not really, I still feel love and pleasure and other things." Tasuke thinks about Kalena, it'd been a while since he had seen her, he looked towards Akira when he asked the next question, "This is strange, from what I've seen. You used to really love her, to a point of dying for her."
Vex almost gave in to the temptation of attacking Tasuke while his back was turned, but didn't seeing as Mahiro was stabbed and bleeding out. Instead, he cradled Mahiro, allowing them to be shrouded and disappeared.

When they reappeared, they were at the nearest hospital he could remember and already inside. He wasn't allowed farther inside as they took him into the back, and ended up sitting in the emergency waiting room.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Oh well. "
...♅Akira simply shrugged it off, before wondering something♅...

" So, where exactly are these two? "

-------------------

@LonelyAssassin

[/QUOTE]
"I don't know, they gotta post in the thread before I can metagame to their position"

-------My actual post--------

"Further away, im not gonna run, not point, im thinking of the many ways of how I can come about it. Allow me this luxury." Tasuke skips a couple times before returning to his normal walk.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex almost gave in to the temptation of attacking Tasuke while his back was turned, but didn't seeing as Mahiro was stabbed and bleeding out. Instead, he cradled Mahiro, allowing them to be shrouded and disappeared.
When they reappeared, they were at the nearest hospital he could remember and already inside. He wasn't allowed farther inside as they took him into the back, and ended up sitting in the emergency waiting room.
Mahiro was taken in, the Doctor's were confused about the piece of Ice stuck in his gut, when the weather wasn't. Cold. A Nurse came into Vex and passed him a cup of water.

"Friend of yours?" She smiled softly and sat beside him.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I don't know, they gotta post in the thread before I can metagame to their position"
-------My actual post--------

"Further away, im not gonna run, not point, im thinking of the many ways of how I can come about it. Allow me this luxury." Tasuke skips a couple times before returning to his normal walk.

Mahiro was taken in, the Doctor's were confused about the piece of Ice stuck in his gut, when the weather wasn't. Cold. A Nurse came into Vex and passed him a cup of water.

"Friend of yours?" She smiled softly and sat beside him.
Vex took the glass and waved it around between his fingers a bit. He didn't feel like talking, especially since he couldn't control the tingling pain in his teeth that the lingering smell of blood had caused. After a second of staring at the water, he spoke,"you could say that."

" I'm all for walking. Teleporting is just a waste of energy, besides, the country is beautiful to stare at around this time. Also, aren't you going to be fighting them? It would be pointless to waste your energy before the fight. "

...?Akira said as he watched Tasuke skip. He continued, deciding to brief Tasuke on Zero?...

" Well, I don't know about Layla, but Zero uses shadows as his main source of power. Illuminate the area around yourself, and you're basically untouchable to him. Be careful not to shed a shadow, as he can manipulate it to fight for him. What's your power type? "

Takuma1_zps94dcd3fd.jpg

She tilted her head to the side and looked at the water for a second, "Well I'm sorry this happened to you. You need anything?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I'm all for walking. Teleporting is just a waste of energy, besides, the country is beautiful to stare at around this time. Also, aren't you going to be fighting them? It would be pointless to waste your energy before the fight. "

...♅Akira said as he watched Tasuke skip. He continued, deciding to brief Tasuke on Zero♅...

" Well, I don't know about Layla, but Zero uses shadows as his main source of power. Illuminate the area around yourself, and you're basically untouchable to him. Be careful not to shed a shadow, as he can manipulate it to fight for him. What's your power type? "

[/QUOTE]
"Well as long as you don't tell em I'm there to kill em." Tasuke grinned and then it faded, all he said was, "Ice."

" I won't. As I said before, I'm not too fond of Zero. Ice, huh? "

...♅Akira put his hand to his chin in thought♅...

" An ice user against a shadow user. This is gonna be one tough battle. I'm only there to watch, so don't expect help. "

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" I won't. As I said before, I'm not too fond of Zero. Ice, huh? "
...♅Akira put his hand to his chin in thought♅...

" An ice user against a shadow user. This is gonna be one tough battle. I'm only there to watch, so don't expect help. "

[/QUOTE]
"I have cards." Tasuke scratched his cheek. "Up my sleeves."

...♅Akira blinked multiple times, clearly confused at what he had just heard. He looked at Tasuke's arms and spoke♅...

" Why do you cards up your sleeves? Aren't they uncomfortable? "

LonelyAssassin said:
She tilted her head to the side and looked at the water for a second, "Well I'm sorry this happened to you. You need anything?"
"No." Vex bit his tongue, going against his nature to just sink his teeth into the closest living thing. He thought for a moment, "actually, how is he doing?"

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
...♅Akira blinked multiple times, clearly confused at what he had just heard. He looked at Tasuke's arms and spoke♅...

" Why do you cards up your sleeves? Aren't they uncomfortable? "

[/QUOTE]
"I-...it's a saying." Tasuke chuckled, "Sometimes it's said a few tricks up my sleeves."

Asphyxiated said:
"No." Vex bit his tongue, going against his nature to just sink his teeth into the closest living thing. He thought for a moment, "actually, how is he doing?"
The Nurse sighs when he got straight to the point, "Not good for the moment, we're doing everything we can."

Sixxx said:
Guys the wind is making it -17 ° and its cold and i hate it))
Adam holds her close " how can i help "

@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro frowns, staring at the ground. "The only way for me to prevent this is for me to go to my realm." She says, unable to think of any other way to solve the problem.

The Watcher shrugs, shoving his hands into his pockets and pacing around in a circle, trying to remember what he was forgetting, he knew it had something to do with that seal, but he couldn't remember what.

LonelyAssassin said:
"I-...it's a saying." Tasuke chuckled, "Sometimes it's said a few tricks up my sleeves."
The Nurse sighs when he got straight to the point, "Not good for the moment, we're doing everything we can."
"Then do better." Vex propped his chin into his hand, leaning against the arm of the chair. Though he was smiling, He mumbled to himself, the words inaudible to human ears. "If he dies, I'll kill all of you."

LonelyAssassin said:
" Ah, I get it. "

...?Akira looked around him, admiring the view. The countryside stretched before him like a great quilt of golden, brown and green squares held together by the thick green stitching of the hedgerows. It rose and fell like giant waves on a gentle ocean and was dotted with animals. Occasionally there was a wood that separated the fields, or a farmhouse or barn. The sun was a radiant, all-watching eye, it's light creeping into every corner, bathing the whole countryside in a warm glow. Under the mist that swirls thicker than hairspray in a beauty pageant prep-room lies sand that shifts under the pressure of Akira's shoes. He couldn't see it, only feel. Out there, only meters away was the sand, and then the ocean, alive with constant motion and millions of sea-dwellers. Beyond this small wall of stone, he could smell and hear it. The waves are neither the gentle kind that roll up the beach like a overflowing bath tub, nor the crashing kind that turn murky with golden swirling crystals. They move with force but die within a few feet. From them comes the salty smell, that fragrance that conjures fishing fleets and nets of sun-bleached blue cord hanging out to dry. This place could be anywhere, Akira guessed at a stretch that this could be some sort of beach, but it wasn't. It was a simple path that seemed to stretch alongside the beach. Up ahead lay the beginning of a road which went to the left, stopping at the beginning of the beach. The path they were on was directly perpendicular to the road up ahead. Akira spoke once more, breathing in the fresh smell of the salty ocean while looking at the road ahead?...

" I don't know why, but I love the ocean. It is soothing and makes you appreciate nature. It's just a shame that this world is fated for doom two point eight billion years from now.. "

1036408-bigthumbnail_zpsc22c25e8.jpg

Asphyxiated said:
"Then do better." Vex propped his chin into his hand, leaning against the arm of the chair. Though he was smiling, He mumbled to himself, the words inaudible to human ears. "If he dies, I'll kill all of you."
The nurse stood up, she knew he was worried and saying more may only provoke him. So she nodded her head and left.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Ah, I get it. "

...?Akira looked around him, admiring the view. The countryside stretched before him like a great quilt of golden, brown and green squares held together by the thick green stitching of the hedgerows. It rose and fell like giant waves on a gentle ocean and was dotted with animals. Occasionally there was a wood that separated the fields, or a farmhouse or barn. The sun was a radiant, all-watching eye, it's light creeping into every corner, bathing the whole countryside in a warm glow. Under the mist that swirls thicker than hairspray in a beauty pageant prep-room lies sand that shifts under the pressure of Akira's shoes. He couldn't see it, only feel. Out there, only meters away was the sand, and then the ocean, alive with constant motion and millions of sea-dwellers. Beyond this small wall of stone, he could smell and hear it. The waves are neither the gentle kind that roll up the beach like a overflowing bath tub, nor the crashing kind that turn murky with golden swirling crystals. They move with force but die within a few feet. From them comes the salty smell, that fragrance that conjures fishing fleets and nets of sun-bleached blue cord hanging out to dry. This place could be anywhere, Akira guessed at a stretch that this could be some sort of beach, but it wasn't. It was a simple path that seemed to stretch alongside the beach. Up ahead lay the beginning of a road which went to the left, stopping at the beginning of the beach. The path they were on was directly perpendicular to the road up ahead. Akira spoke once more, breathing in the fresh smell of the salty ocean while looking at the road ahead?...

" I don't know why, but I love the ocean. It is soothing and makes you appreciate nature. It's just a shame that this world is fated for doom two point eight billion years from now.. "

1036408-bigthumbnail_zpsc22c25e8.jpg

[/QUOTE]
"Well thanks for telling me that." Tasuke laughs, "Cause I'm totally gonna be there for that. I prefer this nature of most people, it is nice and you're right - people should appreciate it more."

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](I hate being stuck DX)

[/QUOTE]
get unstuck?

LonelyAssassin said:
"Well thanks for telling me that." Tasuke laughs, "Cause I'm totally gonna be there for that. I prefer this nature of most people, it is nice and you're right - people should appreciate it more."
" I'm gonna be around for it. It sucks, really. I don't want to watch Humanity die.. "

...♅Akira spoke as he looked at the world around him. He sighed slightly and spoke♅...

" Mankind takes too many things for granted, considering they don't live long. "

((IM HERE))

Zero is in a deep realm of sleep, when something intervenes and speaks to him. "Soulis De Lucifer, wake up this instant."

Zero mentally awoke, pissed off that someone had the balls to say his real name. "Who is it? I'm about to decapitate you with a butter knife." The voice laughs, and appears in his head, as a simple silhouette. "It is me R-tard. Remember?" Zero groans, turning in his sleep. "You? I don't like you. Go away." The voice laughs, and the silhouette comes closer. "I have a message for you... You appear to have people on your tail now." Zero started growling, not pleased that this voice was interrupting his dream. "So what? I'll deal with him." The voice laughs again, and responds "His name is Tasuke... I believe he is out for your head. Get this, he's an ice user." Zero laughs hysterically, shifting more in his sleep. "What can he do to me? Make me shiver a little? You can be any damn ice user... but when you meet me I'll chill you to the very bone." His red scar started glowing, his eyes giving off a crimson even though they remained closed. "Whoever comes before me... Tremble! Prostrate in fear! For you haven't seen the dark side of hell, until you've met your end... Zero." He opens his eyes, the shadows in the room retreating to the sides of the walls, cowering. "It looks like the side affects of that lousy seal earlier have finally worn off... My full powers have returned." The voice in Zero's head laughs, and the silouette appears in his room, kneeling before him. "Looks like our master has finally returned."

@LonelyAssassin @Mashiro Shiina @Fukushima Akira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back