• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
" The rules mainly apply to Gods and demi-gods, however both of them must have done something seriously wrong to break one. No. I don't know her. Should I? "

...?Akira looked over to the male as he spoke, raising an eyebrow. He had never heard of Layla before, so he was naturally curious?...

" In fact, I'll tag along with you. It's too boring here. "

char_95996_zps764f7427.jpg

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Aw hell. He forgot Layla -shakes head- )

[/QUOTE]
((( You'll find out soon -or later, depending on how long it takes for Tasuke and Akira to reach both Zero and Layla- I fact, I'll tell you over mail. )))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( You'll find out soon -or later, depending on how long it takes for Tasuke and Akira to reach both Zero and Layla.- )))

[/QUOTE]
(You and this suspense thing. Gosh.)

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" The rules mainly apply to Gods and demi-gods, however both of them must have done something seriously wrong to break one. No. I don't know her. Should I? "
...?Akira looked over to the male as he spoke, raising an eyebrow. He had never heard of Layla before, so he was naturally curious?...

" In fact, I'll tag along with you. It's too boring here. "

char_95996_zps764f7427.jpg

[/QUOTE]
This interested Tasuke, a man once in love with the same person he knows nothing about. This made him happy, even though he could feed him memories through his gathered information - he'd wait till after. "Alright then." Tasuke walks off, he didn't care if Akira were to follow or not, he knew where he was going though. To find this female.

...?Akira followed Tasuke, his white fox circling around his neck before vanishing. He spoke as he walked?...

" So. Why do you take these kind of jobs? Don't you humans feel regret after taking a life? "

TakumaOnizaki1_zps03051616.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------

@LonelyAssassin @PixelScoreMC

Mashiro Shiina](Now we're all stuck waiting on [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/10887-pixelscoremc/ said:
@PixelScoreMC[/URL] )
((( Can't we continue for a while without him? )))

((( Damn you! *Fire englufes my hands and I run towards you, but I kick a rock and fall face first into the dirt*
42Hb2nc7sjvk_zpsnjecesvm.gif
)))

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Damn you! *Fire englufes my hands and I run towards you, but I kick a rock and fall face first into the dirt*
42Hb2nc7sjvk_zpsnjecesvm.gif
)))

[/QUOTE]
( xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back