• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
((( Well, she was known for going after freaks, other than my father, of course.(o。o;)

It's just some fun while we wait for Mashiro-chan to reply, But I hear you loud and clear, Aria-chan~ )))

Layla rolled her irises, neglecting to respond to Zero. Jumping only slightly upon the sudden arrival of Akira, her irises softened in texture, herself simply walking foward and resting her forehead against his chest, softly punching him in the stomach.

Zero appeared next to them leaning on a tree, looking ticked off. "Akira, you were just going through a traumatizing experience a through seconds ago.. and the first fucking thing you do is come here? Seriously?"

Yuu blinked, her own cheeks flushing with a light pink shade. Of course she said nothing, but silently shifted her gaze towards the ground and took hold of his hand , walking once again.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla rolled her irises, neglecting to respond to Zero. Jumping only slightly upon the sudden arrival of Akira, her irises softened in texture, herself simply walking foward and resting her forehead against his chest, softly punching him in the stomach.

[/QUOTE]
...†Akira laughed as he was softly punched. He wrapped his arms around her and spoke while laughing slightly†...

" Ouch. That hurt, babe.. "

...†Akira then turned his attention to Zero and spoke†...

" The hell are you talking about? Traumatizing experience? Are you high? Besides, I'm not gonna leave the woman I love with you. Especially while you're wearing a.. speedo? "

"When the hell did you get a speedo from this you blind bastard? Wearing swimming trunks, because there is a nice river nearby. For your information, I honestly think you should be thanking me. While 'the one you love' has been with me, I've been protecting her since you like to disappear." He glared at him, obviously fed up.

Layla silently hugged him, before finally shifting her gaze towards Zero upon the mention of a spedo. Her brow was slightly raised, before she pulled away from Akira and thiught for a few moments. "Swim...."

" Swimming? I guess that could be fun. "

...†Akira said as he looked at the lake. He then spoke as he urged Zero to jump in†...

" Check to see if it's safe, first. "

"You'd never agree to something that easily Akira, what are you pulling?" He walked backwards into the stream, still facing them. "See? It's fine. Jump in."

Layla nodded her head in response to Zero's question, making her way towards the waters edge before remembering he had taken her powers, which would mean she wouldn't be able to form her own swimsuit.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Akira-sempai.....call me babe again, and I'll kill you. ^^)

[/QUOTE]
((( Heh... heh... heh?

tumblr_mc0fe2xpkX1qiib5xo5_500_zpsxyfxgqzb.gif

She's so kowaii.... )))

Zero turned towards Akira, looking slightly pissed. "Alright smart one, here ya' go." He jumped into the water, and came back up, wading and looking at him with a growl. "What, did you think I poisoned the water or something?"

((No akira... She means it.... She hates it when she's called babe, I learned the hard way...........))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back