• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Logan, I can make you pay later. Akira-sempai, message me, right, now e3e)

Asphyxiated said:
OH yeah
That reminds me. I haven't told.

I'm a girl.

Orihara-Izaya-1izaya-orihara-33907028-499-276.gif
))
(SHES MY FEMALE FRIEND)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina](Logan, I can make you pay later. Akira-sempai, message me, right, now e3e)

(SHES MY FEMALE FRIEND)

[/QUOTE]
<33333))

((( I'll give you this one. I can't see Mashiro-chan suffer anymore~ )))

...†Akira smirked, his form reverting back to his normal one. He turned around and walked to the other side of the water, soon looking back at Layla and talking†...

" Coming up stream? This loser tries too hard.. "

ICHIGO_KUROSAKI_by_escarter69.png

Zero's new form smiled gently, as he let go of Layla's hand. "I believe the gold fish is trying to mock me." He chuckled to himself, jumping out of the water and summoning ice under him, creating ice in front of him and completely dissolving ice behind him as he skated around, waiting for them.

((You did the worst thing you could do, showed a shirtless anime guy who was wet from swimming... She flips tables at that shit.))

Layla blew her breath, before finally standing up in the water, following behind the two. Her gaze trailed up towards the sky, staring at the sunset.

((( I-I did? O.o )))

" Why are you even still here, asshole? "

...†Akira then continued walking forward. He knew there was a cabin around here, yet he didn't know if they had passed it or not†...

"I'm here because if you feed a goldfish too much food it will grow fat... In your case, fat on ego." He smiled, as he skated backwards on his bare feet on the ice he summoned.

" Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you were infatuated with me. Of course I'll allow you to stay here, I don't want you to develop your desperation anxiety... "

...†Akira took Layla's hand gently and continued walking up stream. He muttered†...

" Keep annoying me and you'll be here permanently.. "

...†He then spoke to Layla as he looked at her, smiling†...

" So, I'll ask again. What's been going on lately? "

Zero's other form kept going up stream, following them. "Awww, is the gold fish getting flustered? I'm sorry... I'll stop," He smiled sweetly, As magic circles continuously surrounded him, and then disappeared.

Layla shifted her gaze towards Akira's hand, a small, faint smile wiling upon her lips. "Besides you falling out, me being on lockdown, and catching up, nothing."

" Again, I'm sorry for the whole lockdown thing. My father was coming back, and he would've targeted you. I don't want to lose you. Not ever. "

...†Akira then formed a sound-proof barrier around them both and spoke†...

" What do you mean be me 'falling out'? "

Zero's new form snapped his fingers, magic circles going around the sound barrier, and freezing it, making a solid shell around Akira and Layla. It then snapped into little fragments, dissolving away. "Little gold fish, you cannot simply discard me that easily... If I was getting on your nerves please just tell me, I do not like to be rude."

Yeah.... She see's you in him alright. That's why she's holding hands with him. Oh for fucks sake, probably some reason... No, you just keep telling yourself shit. When are you going to tell yourself that she just isn't interested anymore? You know that she doesn't care... just accept it and move on.

Layka giggled. "Nothing Aki." Layla then shifted her gaze towards Zero and held out her free hand. "I had company. And he gave me my favorite treat." She smiled happily, grasping Zeros hand and pulling him towards her, swinging both her hands with theirs.

" You want me to just be blunt with you? Fine. "

...†Akira said as he looked over at Zero. His eyes flashed red as he spoke to him. He then continued, giving him a cold look as he spoke his thoughts to him†...

" You piss me off. Greatly. You're intrusive, annoying and extremely desperate for attention. People like you deserve to die. You're lower than cockroaches. "

ichigo_kurosaki_render_3___od_by_loona_cry-d48idhy_zps70938a69.png

"Oh? Okay... I'll be blunt. You piss me off, not that you didn't know that."

He said that as he looked over at Akira, his eyes flashing blue as he gave a cold stare.

"You're a half assed egotistic bastard that came from no where and is trying to take Layla from me... I had her first, and like hell I'm trying to get attention... if I wanted attention I'd stoop to your level and do some cheesy tricks at a circus. People like you are the ones who deserve to die, people should never have such horrible personalities such as yours."

Fairy-Tail-image-fairy-tail-36790304-565-316.png

(Whale.)

Layla stopped, blowing her breath. Gritting her teeth, she released both their hands, her own irises shifting in color. Immediately her gaze stared at them both, a live, burning flame having taken the place of her pupils as she stared at the two intently. "Shut the hell up, both of you. Your bickering is annoying and childish. And if you keep it up, neither of you will have me, got it?" Layla's gaze then returned to normal as a bright, innocent smile played at her lips.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu blinked, her own cheeks flushing with a light pink shade. Of course she said nothing, but silently shifted her gaze towards the ground and took hold of his hand , walking once again.

[/QUOTE]
Shade shyly grinned at Yuu's response and let her guide him along as they eventually made their way to the cafeteria, a line already forming up.

" I'm not gonna deny it. I should be dead. However, ever since you came from whatever rock you crawled under, you've been constantly all over us. Not once, not fucking once, have I been able to chat to Layla without your idiotic opinions flying in out of nowhere, as if anyone gives a fuck. You're about as useless as a dagger in a gun fight. You waltz around, believing that Layla is rightfully yours. Well here comes a reality check; she isn't. She's free to pick whoever the fuck she wants. Call me egotistical, call me whatever the fuck you will, however I won't stand for you constantly fucking up plans that I've made. You think that you're better than me. Every chance you get, you try to one up me. That's how desperate you are. Unable to let go of the fucking past! "

...†Akira's power slowly began to escalate as his sclera slowly began changing black. The veins within his arms and neck began flashing a bright red as the air around him slowly began vibrating. His hair had changed to a dark blue color†...

tumblr_nhwe1mGPGO1t00qr3o1_500_zpsc7ee530f.jpg

He then heard Layla speak and his eyes began to slowly return to normal. His veins stopped glowing and his hair returned to being orange. He soon walked forward, looking for the cabin in silence. As he did so, the water below him evaporated. Black flames began to envelop the leaves around him as he walked. The vibrations in the air soon subsided†...

Last edited by a moderator:
Zero stopped and looked at him lifelessly. "You can have her, I don't give two fucks anymore. I surrender, I wave the white fucking flag." He takes the cross thats hanging around his neck and puts it around Layla's neck, and starts walking off. "Akira... When I'm gone, and Layla is different... I won't allow you to come bitch to me. You made the decision for me to leave, so in exchange you must never apologize for saying that... and man up to your words." The last thing he said before he vanished was this, "Layla... I love you... but clearly it wasn't enough... I'm sorry for being a lazy excuse of a hero. I'm just a sore loser now." He disappeared in a frosty mist, his trace of existence completely gone, he wasn't sensed anywhere either... He was gone. Completely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back