• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Layka rolled her irises, before fixing her posture. She pondered her attire for a few moments, before snapping her swimsuit into existence, already in place on her body.

tumblr_me8f40v59W1rm8rnvo1_500.gif

(Akira-sempai, I advise you listen to Logan on this one.)

Sixxx said:
Adam pulled her close kissing her with smile " lets wait and think about this Tuffy "
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro stares at the roof of her school and her eyes widen in surprise as she sees The Watcher standing near the edge. "Oh no...it's already started..." She mumbles, seeming very scared.

(If you want.)

Layla giggled quietly, before shifting her gaze towards Akira. She raised her brow, before removing the towel tied around her waist, slowly strolling into the water, shivering after a few steps.

...†Just before Zero hit the water, Akira froze the certain patch Zero was landing, causing him to bounce off the surface with a delightful 'doink'. Akira laughed uncontrollably as he spoke, slightly coughing†...

" You're so gullible! "

...†He then utilized his powers to change his clothes to just a simple pair of swimming trunks. He walked into the water, it slowly getting warmer. He relaxed†...

((( Oh... gommene Mashiro-chan :{

Anyway, I forced my little brother to upload his last moments in his class room
xD [media]

[/media] )))

Zero had predicted that he would try something like that, so before hand he already had a shadow ready to intercept it. The ice shattered before he hit it, and a shadow behind Akira shoved him into the water next to Layla, without a swimsuit on. "Ha!"

Layla watched the two squabble, while she began sinking herself down into the waterm silently. She hadn't a need to say anything, and so decided to allow them their childish moments, while everything was still happy.

(Aw, Akira-sempai, don't be sad. Its fine, this time.)

...†Akira activated his power, making the shadows vanish. However Akira lost his footing and fell back, landing beside Layla in the water. His balance hadn't returned all that much yet. Another half hour and he should be back to normal. He sat up and looked at Layla trying to play it cool, however his form had changed. He had orange hair and was toned. He stood up and continued looking at her, his abs and muscles being visible. He spoke in a smooth tone as a slight smile spread across his face. He was wondering what Layla was thinking of, and what had happened to him earlier. He tucked his left thumb into the waist of his trunks as he spoke†...

" So. What's been going on? "

IchigoUryuubeachbyblast_zps8016614c.jpg

Layla stood frozen, her gaze fixated on Akira's chest. Her cheeks had began to become dotted with a light pink shade, whilst the water dripped off his bare body, his finger teasing at the waist of hus trunks overwhelming her and causing for her to submerge herself in the water.

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( Ichigo's appearance has always been one of Akira's forms >.> )))

[/QUOTE]
(Ichigo....is...umph.)

Zero's eye twitched, as he saw Layla flustered. Should you show off your other form? I feel like it'd be silly to waste the surprise on something like this.... Eh to fuck with it, I need to at least out class Akira. Zero's body had a burst of light, and it then appeared with a body of an 18 year old man, still in his swimming trunks. His voice was slightly deeper, but much smoother, and his personality had changed.

th

"I guess It's time to swim with the gold fish over there." He smiled.

(Fairy tail reference byitch!)

((Takeia, stop fan girling over muscular anime guys. They don't actually exist.))

(TOO MUCH SEXINESS DX I CANT DEAL.

Logan, Logan. Bite me. I know they dont exist, just as you fan over anime girls, hush.)

(A girl can dream v-v)

" Huh? You okay? "

...†Akira kneeled down, slightly shaking Layla's shoulder. He completely disregarded Zero even being there†...

((( I can outclass that image. I know Mashiro-chan's weakness~ )))

PixelScoreMC said:
((I could too... but ya' know what? I'm not over killing for a reason.))
((( Suure you do. I have one image that will blow away anything you have. So go ahead, try me. )))

Layla blinked, slowly nodding her head, before shifting her gaze towards Zero. She gulped, before finally shutting her eyes, dragging her hands along the surface of the water.

( *cough* can we stop having an "embarrass Takeia" competition? AND PHYX YOURE SUPOOSED TO HELP ME OUT OF THIS)

Asphyxiated said:
Tōshirō is a weakness of hers.))
((( Not the only one.. )))

...†Akira's form changed, revealing a being with pale white skin, his sclera black and irises yellow. He spoke as he looked down at her, a smirk forming on his face†...

" Hello there.. honey. "

1832375_1312336028784.3res_200_300.jpg

((I'll help Layla out of this, since I don't want to kill her.))

Zero slowly went out and touched Layla's hand, and softly holding it, drawing her close to him. "Layla my darling, are you cold?" He then turned to the newly summoned presence, tilting his head. "Looks like the gold fish knew how to grow into a bigger fish... Like Salmon. I like Salmon." He licked his lips, imagining eating salmon.

(YOU TWO ARE TERRIBLE)

Layla's gaze rose to see a changed form of Akira once again, this time, blinking and taking a step towards him to touch his hair, only to have her hand grabbed and be pulled towards Zero. He asked if she were cold, and she shook her head, having become accustomed to the waters temperature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back