• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
PixelScoreMC said:
"Fuck it, they can repair the school later." He puts his hands out in front of him, and yells "Tenebris lumen !" Black lightning rains from the already dark sky, tearing the school apart from the ground up. Black flames start erupting from everywhere, devouring the building. Zero holds out his hand, continuous transparent spheres erupting from his hand outward to where the original barrier was. Zero slowly himself became a black void blotch, barely maintaining the shape of a normal human. "Found one of you ugly bastards..." Zero appeared next to a trash can, yanking a shadow out of it. "Got another replica- Wait a second."
The Watcher sighs, returning to his normal self. "Looks like ya found me." He says, seeming a bit angry at Zero. There was a bright flash of light and the school is completely repaired, and anyone injured by Zero's little outburst was unharmed.

...†Black sparks repelled from Akira's chest as soon as she touched his chest, repelling Layla back a few feet. Akira's power was stopping any outside interference with his body. This was a natural instinct, should one of Akira's kind fall in battle, their power would preserve their body from being changed by outsiders for twenty-four hours. The clock seemed to skip thirty minutes, now showing it to be 11:55. The blood began fading, yet his eyes remained the same. Nothing had changed about Akira†...

Zero made the spheres return to himself, and looked around. "You know... It's people like you I hate the most. Anyways, we better hurry... Layla is about to try something stupid." Zero snapped his fingers, and the Watcher and himself appeared on the roof top Akira was on, and he ran over to Layla after she was repelled, making a back shroud completely cover her, and then disappear. "Idiot, what were you doing." Zero picked her up, and began walking towards the stairs. "Hey watcher guy... I'll know if you did anything, don't pull anything over me." He then vanished with Layla, in a black mist.

@Mashiro Shiina

Last edited by a moderator:
PixelScoreMC said:
Zero made the spheres return to himself, and looked around. "You know... It's people like you I hate the most. Anyways, we better hurry... Layla is about to try something stupid." Zero snapped his fingers, and the Watcher and himself appeared on the roof top Akira was on, and he ran over to Layla after she was repelled, making a back shroud completely cover her, and then disappear. "Idiot, what were you doing." Zero picked her up, and began walking towards the stairs. "Hey watcher guy... I'll know if you did anything, don't pull anything over me." He then vanished with Layla, in a black mist.
The Watcher walks up to Akira, kneeling next to him. "Huh...the hell is wrong with him? A blood seal shouldn't have this kinda effect on anyone..." He mumbles, having no clue what to do. A knife appears in his hand. "Wonder if he'll react to pain?" He shakes his head, the knife disappearing. "No, that could kill him in his current state...the hell am I supposed to do?..." He mumbles again, seeming pissed off.

Layka grit her teeth, prepared to try again before she was interrupted by being engulfed in darkness, she panicked for a moment, only to relax once Zero touched her. Upon reakusibg he was steering her away from Akira, she made an opportunity to pull away, only to find it too late, she had disappeared with Zero.

(DAMN YOU LOGAN YOU PARTY POOPER!
-_- )

((Payback for earlier when you ran for Akira... >.>))

They reappeared very far away, To be exact... on the other side of the planet. Zero had no idea where he was, but the surrounding area looked like this:

fantasy_landscape_09_by_ignisfatuusii-d55kcch.jpg

"Huh... Pretty spot." He looked at Layla, and grinned. "By the way... I sealed all your powers earlier with that shroud, you are basically a normal human being until I allow you to turn back. Oh, and if you're wondering, We're FARRR away from them..." He began taking all his clothes off until he was naked, and snapped his fingers, summoning a swim suit. He put it on, and went to swim in the stream towards the waterfall.

@Mashiro Shiina

...†The clock reach 12:00 and at that moment, a burst of black power shot out, surrounding him. His eyes returned to normal. He lay there for a few short moments before a large gasp for air escaped his mouth. He quickly sat up, breathing heavily. He spoke as he slowly stood up, rubbing the back of his head†...

" Ugh. I feel like shit.. "

Nightmare3_zps695a3ad5.jpg

(e3e Jealousy? I will get you back for this on Dota v-v )

Layla glared at him, crossing her arms over her chest. She hated being...human. Shivering at the name, Layla rolled her irises and ventured off into the wooded area, turning a blind eye to Zero's presence, fully agitated that he decided to act as if he were her father.

The Watcher falls over backwards, seeming a bit confused. "That's odd...usually with these blood seals there is some sort of physical alteration..." He mumbles, glad that Akira was at least alright so that he could leave. He turned away from Akira and shrugged, staring at the clouds.

Zero telepathically spoke to Layla, knowing exactly what she was thinking. I'm not your father silly goose, I'm just protecting you.

" Now I have to find Layla.. "

...†He continued to walk, ignoring The Watcher's presence, he was too focused on Layla. He stood still for a moment and closed his eyes, using his custom tracking technique, ∀⊕яtεx to sense out Zero's power. He saw Zero clearly and then watched Layla walk into the woods alone. Akira spoke as his eyes widened†...

Whatisgoingon_zpsa4e4d20d.jpg

" What has that bastard done to her power..?! "

...†Akira soon ran, dissolving into nothing more than black mist, only to form infront of Layla, facing the opposite way. He looked behind him, feeling a presence, only to see Layla. He spoke, a slight smile forming on his face†...

" Hello, my love. "

nanashi_2301.jpg

The Watcher smiles, clapping his hands together. "Well then, I'd better get goin'." He says before stumbling backwards a few steps as a bullet slams into his mask, bouncing off without leaving a dent. "What the hell?" He mumbles angrily.

((( Really? You had sex with a fifty-four year old woman? That's even worse than a monkey.. ((*゜Д゜)ゞ” )))

((Older women have more experience, and from the looks of it your mother had plenty... Probably because she got used by a bunch of monkeys.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back