• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Watcher sighs. "I am so confused right now...." He mumbles, just wanting to sleep right now because of how tired he was. He took Zero's advice and did not think of any places.

They appeared on the roof of the school, where Akira was spazing out. "Now help him Watcher." He gently shoves him towards Akira, and walks back over by Layla's side.

Layla shifted her gaze to Zero and the newcomer, before resting her head carefully and slowly on Zeros shoulder. "If he makes it....I'll answer your question for you."

( @Lioness075 have you posted anything?)

...†Akira rose his arms, pointing them at the sky, two more magic circles appearing just above them, firing two red strikes of lightning. He continued to laugh, yet the same monotone and dark voice rang throughout the area†...

ryner3_zps49zyjm7s.gif

" Little worms, crawling in your holes. Begone, begone, begone. Everything is nothing. Return to Nothingness! "

ryner5_zpskbjw0gew.gif

" Run where you will. Everything will return to nothingness. First comes destruction. I bring forth nothing. I bless nothing. I save nothing. I just erase. Completely. "

(@Mashiro Shiina I'd have to look through the thread again. This roleplay stopped notifying me after a while so I sometimes get lost in it)

(@Mashiro Shiina I think this was the last post)

Shade soon finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist at a slant. He then exited the bathroom, his typically curly and mop head now a crazed mess as he'd ruffled his hair with a towel to dry it. He sheepishly grinned at Yuu, who seemed fixated on looking out of the window and then made his way over to his dresser as he began looking for a fresh set of clothes to put on.

Lioness075 said:
(@Mashiro Shiina I think this was the last post)
Shade soon finished his shower and wrapped a towel around his waist at a slant. He then exited the bathroom, his typically curly and mop head now a crazed mess as he'd ruffled his hair with a towel to dry it. He sheepishly grinned at Yuu, who seemed fixated on looking out of the window and then made his way over to his dresser as he began looking for a fresh set of clothes to put on.
Yuu quietly shifted her gaze to look at him behind her, raising her brow. Silently, she scanned him over, blinking.

(Will reply in an an hour or two

Class)

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]
Yuu quietly shifted her gaze to look at him behind her, raising her brow. Silently, she scanned him over, blinking.
(Will reply in an an hour or two

Class)

[/QUOTE]
Shade soon was done dressing, now clothed in completely black attire. He had on a black tshirt with some kind of bat depicted on it along with a black leather jacket and some dark jeans. He then kneeled over as he put on some black sneakers before standing up. He turned back to look at Yuu, seeing that she'd been staring at him, which in turn made Shade blush slightly. Putting a hand against the back of his head, Shade sheepishly grinned and then asked Yuu, "A-Are you all set to go now?"

Adam pulls her close" i wont kill you Haiiro " he said sternly " you changed the course you were on already by coming back to me " he kissed her forehead " i wont kill you .... dont leave"

@AriaTheWatcher

Lioness075 said:
Shade soon was done dressing, now clothed in completely black attire. He had on a black tshirt with some kind of bat depicted on it along with a black leather jacket and some dark jeans. He then kneeled over as he put on some black sneakers before standing up. He turned back to look at Yuu, seeing that she'd been staring at him, which in turn made Shade blush slightly. Putting a hand against the back of his head, Shade sheepishly grinned and then asked Yuu, "A-Are you all set to go now?"
Yuu slowly nodded her head, wiping off the front pieces of her armor. In doing so, she stepped towards him, tilting her head ever so slightly to the side as she observed the color of his cheeks.

Shade felt his cheeks get slightly redder with Yuu being so close and he stuttered, asking Yuu, "W-What is it, Yuu?" He then heard his stomach growling and let out a nervous chuckle before adding, "Perhaps we should head to breakfast now."

Yuu shook her head and grabbed his hand, pullinh him out if the room and towards the front door, anxious to get a piece of food in her mouth, just as her stomach growled.

Shade yelped in surprise at being dragged by Yuu, but soon found himself grinning at her strong desire to get food as well. He let her drag him along, finding it entirely amusing for her to do so.

Lioness075 said:
Shade yelped in surprise at being dragged by Yuu, but soon found himself grinning at her strong desire to get food as well. He let her drag him along, finding it entirely amusing for her to do so.
Yuu ultimately halted, turning to face him once they reached the courtyard, bringing her body inches from his as she whispered. "Shade, like Yuu?" Yuu stared at him while she said this, waiting on his response.

" Collapse of the bearer, Imperius confirmed. His full power has begun to awaken. Current usage... fifteen percent. "

...†The unfamiliar female voice rang out from the area as Akira's power continued to escalate. Just then, Akira's eyes began to waver, slowly closing. This caused the magic circles to slowly vanish. The deep, monotone voice echoed throughout the area as Akira's hands covered his eyes, causing the red power to intensify around his head†...

" My eyes are closing..! No! I can take away your pain, King! Why...?! Why do you hate yourself?! "

tumblr_mlpmx9fK2i1sovic5o4_400_zpscoancbib.gif

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]
" Collapse of the bearer, Imperius confirmed. His full power has begun to awaken. Current usage... fifteen percent. "

...†The unfamiliar female voice rang out from the area as Akira's power continued to escalate. Just then, Akira's eyes began to waver, slowly closing. This caused the magic circles to slowly vanish. The deep, monotone voice echoed throughout the area as Akira's hands covered his eyes, causing the red power to intensify around his head†...

" My eyes are closing..! No! I can take away your pain, King! Why...?! Why do you hate yourself?! "

tumblr_mlpmx9fK2i1sovic5o4_400_zpscoancbib.gif

[/QUOTE]
(Im just sitting back And watching now xD )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( The game's about to change xD )))
...†The red power soon vanished as Akira dropped onto the ground. Dark red blood had now surrounded his right eye and his iris had turned a deep blood red color, the sclera being pure black. However, his left eye was different. The sclera had turned a blood shot red, and his irises featured a clock-type pattern. He fell onto the ground unconscious, his power vanishing and his eyes still open. The designs on both eyes were apparent. The clock ticked every few seconds†...

avatars-000021103638-29uicw-large.jpg

[/QUOTE]
( *cough* )

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Yuu ultimately halted, turning to face him once they reached the courtyard, bringing her body inches from his as she whispered. "Shade, like Yuu?" Yuu stared at him while she said this, waiting on his response.

[/QUOTE]
Shade blinked at Yuu's question and didn't waste any time in responding with a quiet, "Of course." He then leaned forward and lightly kissed Yuu on the lips before pulling back and smiling at her, his face flushed red slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back