• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloerose said:
Serenity shrieked quietly, Cerin's drop shocking her since it was so out of the blue. She placed her hand on her heart. "Gosh, Cer, don't scare me like that," she said, her heart pounding. Her eyes were wide.
Cerin didn't move, or speak, the only sign of life from him was the faint movement of breathing-- His heart beat was too low for one to hear.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin didn't move, or speak, the only sign of life from him was the faint movement of breathing-- His heart beat was too low for one to hear.
Serenity lightly shook Cerin. "You alright, Cer?" she asked him, worry lacing her tone.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex grinned and nodded,"SUre, we can also get some cotton candy if you'd like." He squeezed his hand lightly briefly and began to lead them to the vendors.
Mahiro was taken by Vex and he grinned again, "Sounds good. We could also get a hot dog, I crave one right now."

(I actually do crave one ;-; )

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm gonna go off now as well. I'm pretty tired. I'll see you all when I wake up~ <3 )))

[/QUOTE]
Byeeeee. c:))

khloerose said:
Serenity lightly shook Cerin. "You alright, Cer?" she asked him, worry lacing her tone.
Cerin's body twitched upon being shook, though he was still unresponsive. The blue splints in his eyes slowly began to widen, ticking the crimson from his irises like the hands of a clock whilst the red flooded his pupils; pushing the black into the surrounding sclera. It only took a minute until it finished and he sat up straight, looking around the room blankly.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro was taken by Vex and he grinned again, "Sounds good. We could also get a hot dog, I crave one right now."
(I actually do crave one ;-; )
awwe xD ))

"Alrighty~" Vex stopped when they got to one of the closest vendors that sold hot-dogs and pulled his arm to wrap around Mahiro's waist as they waited in the short line. "Don't think for second that you're paying."

[QUOTE="Fukushima Akira]((( I'm gonna go off now as well. I'm pretty tired. I'll see you all when I wake up~ <3 )))

[/QUOTE]
night <3))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin's body twitched upon being shook, though he was still unresponsive. The blue splints in his eyes slowly began to widen, ticking the crimson from his irises like the hands of a clock whilst the red flooded his pupils; pushing the black into the surrounding sclera. It only took a minute until it finished and he sat up straight, looking around the room blankly.
Serenity ran her fingers through her hair, frustrated, not quite sure what to do. She knew that he was hungry, yet she didn't exactly know if that was the reason for his blank state.

Asphyxiated said:
awwe xD ))

"Alrighty~" Vex stopped when they got to one of the closest vendors that sold hot-dogs and pulled his arm to wrap around Mahiro's waist as they waited in the short line. "Don't think for second that you're paying."

night <3))
Mahiro raised an eyebrow, "Why? No. You better not be paying for me." He nudges Vex, hard, in the gut.

khloerose said:
Serenity ran her fingers through her hair, frustrated, not quite sure what to do. She knew that he was hungry, yet she didn't exactly know if that was the reason for his blank state.
Cerin turned in his place on the bench when he remembered Khloe was there; however, his movements were void of noise, and, though he knew her, he could not recollect how in this state. He leaned closer towards her neck and sniffed. Yup, He knew her.

His sharp teeth clacked together as his jaw tightened and he sat back up straight, peering at her in bewilderment.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro raised an eyebrow, "Why? No. You better not be paying for me." He nudges Vex, hard, in the gut.
Vex sighed, rubbing the minor pain from his stomach. "You're supposed to pay for your date's food."

poooossstttt

A bunch of stuff, but not at the same time. You missed a god fight and a bunch of drama with the otome crew. That's about it. I was thinking about pulling you back in for a bit, but figured you were busy.))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin turned in his place on the bench when he remembered Khloe was there; however, his movements were void of noise, and, though he knew her, he could not recollect how in this state. He leaned closer towards her neck and sniffed. Yup, He knew her.
His sharp teeth clacked together as his jaw tightened and he sat back up straight, peering at her in bewilderment.
Serenity's eyes widened in surprise as he sniffed her neck. She shifted under his gaze, glancing around the music room.

predatory mode. Hey, check your messages..))

khloerose said:
Serenity's eyes widened in surprise as he sniffed her neck. She shifted under his gaze, glancing around the music room.
Cerin stayed put, Just watching her. His eyes followed her movements, as was instinct to, though he didnt say anything. With silence, he slowly turned to face the piano and looked at it, unblinking.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin stayed put, Just watching her. His eyes followed her movements, as was instinct to, though he didnt say anything. With silence, he slowly turned to face the piano and looked at it, unblinking.
Serenity was nervous to poke him in fear of him jumping at her, but she did so anyway, anxiously waiting for a reaction from him.

Asphyxiated said:

Vex sighed, rubbing the minor pain from his stomach. "You're supposed to pay for your date's food."

poooossstttt
"You're my date. So I'm paying." Mahiro shrugged and then grinned, "It works both ways."

khloerose said:
Serenity was nervous to poke him in fear of him jumping at her, but she did so anyway, anxiously waiting for a reaction from him.
Cerin grabbed her wrist, his gaze shooting to her in a glare. He could feel her pulse beneath his fingers and froze; his first reaction was to break it and disrupt the beat, but he let go instead, pushing her hand away. She wasn't dead already, so he obviously didn't want her dead. When he tried to speak, all that came out was smoke, and he shook his head and index finger at her.

LonelyAssassin said:
"You're my date. So I'm paying." Mahiro shrugged and then grinned, "It works both ways."
Vex huffed in defeat and looked away. It was almost as if he were pouting, glaring at the people standing next to them.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin grabbed her wrist, his gaze shooting to her in a glare. He could feel her pulse beneath his fingers and froze; his first reaction was to break it and disrupt the beat, but he let go instead, pushing her hand away. She wasn't dead already, so he obviously didn't want her dead. When he tried to speak, all that came out was smoke, and he shook his head and index finger at her.
Vex huffed in defeat and looked away. It was almost as if he were pouting, glaring at the people standing next to them.
Mahiro grinned, "Anything you want from here? they do Donuts and stuff as well as hotdogs" Mahiro blinked a couple of times looking at the menu, it smelled so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back