• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Cerin was oblivious to the world around him as he began to sink into the music, moving freely on to the correct keys. He was lost in his thoughts-- memories of his brother playing the same melody to try and lull him to sleep. Red eyes were locked on his hands whilst they glided to hit each note exactly, though they blinked when the song ended in his head, as well as now, and he placed his still-moving digits into his lap.
After a minute of sitting there, he exhaled a long breath and popped his knuckles. "thats about it.."
Serenity gave a mini applause. "That was beautiful, Cer," she said softly, smiling.

[QUOTE="Mashiro Shiina]Layla smiled only slightly, readying herself to respond to his question, all until a sharp vibration was felt beneath her feet, and a crashing sound was heard from the roof. Slowly, she straightened her posture and grabbed Zero's hand, rushing down the hall.

[/QUOTE]
ohhhh and feels train takes a halt as they are interrupted. They are bound to continue this later.....can you stick around and watch?? or is the anticipation to much to barrree?!?!?!))

Zero was pulled along by Layla, when he muttered under his breath "Akira I'm gonna rip your small intestine out your mouth, and rip your large intestine out your butt, and use you as a skipping rope..."

khloerose said:
Serenity gave a mini applause. "That was beautiful, Cer," she said softly, smiling.
"Thank you." Cerin raised his hand and gestured a small bow, trying to joke awake his state of mind.

Sixxx said:
"what are you so worried about Haiiro , come on you have to talk to me in order for me to help . Im here im gonna help you an i wont take no for an answer . Now what are you hiding"
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro sighs, staring at the ground. "In my dream, I saw you attempt to kill me..." She says, backing away a few steps.

Layla continued to drag him along, well until they reached the door leading to the roof. Tossing open the door, Layla stepped forward to see Akira kneeled down in pain. Cursing, she dragged Zero closer.

...†Akira's body soon rose up onto his knees as blue magic circles began surrounding him. He was snapped back into consciousness by a severe pain within his head. He shouted as he held his head, red lightning striking all around him. The sky darkened as this happened/ A voice seemed to ring out around the area. The voice was monotone and dark, along with it originating from where Akira was, yet it wasn't Akira talking. However, the voice seemed to be directly talking to Akira†...

" Why fight it? People die. But none of it matters to you. Now. Let us end it. "

" Stop! "

tumblr_lwq9mptcZq1r196c3_zpsg4vhqkmz.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Asphyxiated said:
"Thank you." Cerin raised his hand and gestured a small bow, trying to joke awake his state of mind.
Serenity giggled softly. She glanced around the room and her eyes landed on a microphone. Serenity smiled but stayed put, playing a G-minor.

((Well I have to go in 18 minutes... this is why I hate akira for interupting our moment, if Layla said something I could've gone to bed happy.

Now I'm gonna be up all night waiting for Zero to stop BEING A FUCKING LONER (>:<) ))

" Im not big on killing beautiful woman like your self, i like you ...alot i couldn't kill you if i wanted to and the future is ever changeing kid , its just not going to happen"he sighed" come on lets go fight bad guys"

@AriaTheWatcher

khloerose said:
Serenity giggled softly. She glanced around the room and her eyes landed on a microphone. Serenity smiled but stayed put, playing a G-minor.
Cerin's head suddenly dropped onto the keys ahead of him, causing a short, jumbled mess of tunes. A large cloud of smoke plumed from his mask and shrouded the air around them as his body slowly went limp and quiet. His eyes were still open, seeming to stare blankly at the floor below them.

" Everything. Yours to toy with. Release it. Open up. Kill. Everything. "

...†Akira's eyes then changed as the magic circles soon vanished, red lightning striking all around him. Akira began getting lifted into the air and red lightning surrounded him, constantly striking the ground. His clothes were ripped off and disintegrated by his power and his screams of agony seamlessly turned into a maniacal laugh. The surrounding area suddenly turned dark red. This was Akira's power attempting to kill the one responsible for Akira's pain. A new voice echoed throughout the area†...

" Collapse of the Bearer confirmed. It's awakened.. "

ryner2_zpsvbdv0s6x.gif

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin's head suddenly dropped onto the keys ahead of him, causing a short, jumbled mess of tunes. A large cloud of smoke plumed from his mask and shrouded the air around them as his body slowly went limp and quiet. His eyes were still open, seeming to stare blankly at the floor below them.
Serenity shrieked quietly, Cerin's drop shocking her since it was so out of the blue. She placed her hand on her heart. "Gosh, Cer, don't scare me like that," she said, her heart pounding. Her eyes were wide.

Zero glared at Akira, noticing something influencing him. "Perhaps it's that fella' from earlier... the most 'powerful being in the universe'."' Zero sighs, as he shadow travels. He appears next to the watcher, in reaper form. "So... We got a problem."

@AriaTheWatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back