• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asphyxiated said:
Cerin grabbed her wrist, his gaze shooting to her in a glare. He could feel her pulse beneath his fingers and froze; his first reaction was to break it and disrupt the beat, but he let go instead, pushing her hand away. She wasn't dead already, so he obviously didn't want her dead. When he tried to speak, all that came out was smoke, and he shook his head and index finger at her
Serenity stayed stationary under his glare, and she watched him in confusion, watching the smoke come out instead of words. "What happened?" She asked, wondering if a game of charades was in order.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro grinned, "Anything you want from here? they do Donuts and stuff as well as hotdogs" Mahiro blinked a couple of times looking at the menu, it smelled so good.
Vex shifted his gaze to the menu before shrugging, "I'm good with donuts." He couldn't smell much, too many mixed scents around for him to know the difference between.

khloerose said:
Serenity stayed stationary under his glare, and she watched him in confusion, watching the smoke come out instead of words. "What happened?" She asked, wondering if a game of charades was in order.
Cerin pointed at his eyes, then to his stomach. He looked around the room for a moment, breaking his glare as his claws tapped against the surface of the bench. It was almost as if he were searching for something.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin pointed at his eyes, then to his stomach. He looked around the room for a moment, breaking his glare as his claws tapped against the surface of the bench. It was almost as if he were searching for something.
Serenity finally understood what he was saying, her guess being correct. He was hungry. "What are you looking for?" she asked, knowing only what he liked. Human food being crepes, and pizza, creature food being blood. "Blood?" she asked him frantically.

Mahiro ordered for the food and paid when it was their turn, he gave the box of donuts to Vex and then took his Hotdog and fries. He walked out of the queue and waited for Vex to join him, eating a couple of fries.

khloerose said:
Serenity finally understood what he was saying, her guess being correct. He was hungry. "What are you looking for?" she asked, knowing only what he liked. Human food being crepes, and pizza, creature food being blood. "Blood?" she asked him frantically.
Cerin shook his head, knowing he couldn't feed from anything living without killing them. Though, the thought was very appealing to him. After looking around and seeing that what he was looking for was no where to be found in the room, he started to carve the words, "paper," and "pen," into the bench.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro ordered for the food and paid when it was their turn, he gave the box of donuts to Vex and then took his Hotdog and fries. He walked out of the queue and waited for Vex to join him, eating a couple of fries.
Vex followed after him, soon catching up to stand beside him. He opened the box and pulled a donut out, biting into the ring with a smile.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin shook his head, knowing he couldn't feed from anything living without killing them. Though, the thought was very appealing to him. After looking around and seeing that what he was looking for was no where to be found in the room, he started to carve the words, "paper," and "pen," into the bench.
Serenity stood up quickly, running over to the teachers' desk, picking a pen at random, and getting a notepad lying on top the desk.

Mahiro walked around the theme park, eating his food with Vex, he would have a few fries before taking a bite out of his hot dog, "What we gonna do after?"

khloerose said:
Serenity stood up quickly, running over to the teachers' desk, picking a pen at random, and getting a notepad lying on top the desk.
Cerin watched her carefully; not minding that he didn't think of the teacher's desk. He reached a hand out for the utensils, his eyes lowering as if he were trying to blink.

LonelyAssassin said:
Mahiro walked around the theme park, eating his food with Vex, he would have a few fries before taking a bite out of his hot dog, "What we gonna do after?"
Vex swallowed the last bite of the sweet and shrugged again, "We could go on the slide?" he joked, knowing it was a ride for kids.

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin watched her carefully; not minding that he didn't think of the teacher's desk. He reached a hand out for the utensils, his eyes lowering as if he were trying to blink.
Serenity passed him the materials quickly, watching him with interest.

khloerose said:
Serenity passed him the materials quickly, watching him with interest.
Cerin pressed the pen against the paper and tried to write, though his claws made it into a challenge for him. He stopped writing and turned the notepad over so she could read, "Hungry. Low on energy." once she read that he flipped the small page over so he could continue to write, repeating the process, "I cant speak or walk. Can you manage to get something for me?"

Serenity read the words, nodding. "Yea, what do you need?" she asked, willing to help.

Asphyxiated said:
Vex swallowed the last bite of the sweet and shrugged again, "We could go on the slide?" he joked, knowing it was a ride for kids.
ANSWER SOREN D:

Mahiro raised and eyebrow, "Screw you. Don't take the piss." Mahiro finished his hotdog and started on the last of his fries, walking in a direction, "Follow me." They reached a large 'fun house' as Mahiro finished his fries, he looked up at it.

khloerose said:
Serenity read the words, nodding. "Yea, what do you need?" she asked, willing to help.
Cerin nodded and wrote instructions down on the paper as quickly as he could, "In my bed room there is a small fridge. I need you to go there and get me one of the painted bottles inside. the black one, not the green." he paused and flipped the page over after she read it, "try not to get them mixed up, they look very similar."

LonelyAssassin said:
ANSWER SOREN D:
Mahiro raised and eyebrow, "Screw you. Don't take the piss." Mahiro finished his hotdog and started on the last of his fries, walking in a direction, "Follow me." They reached a large 'fun house' as Mahiro finished his fries, he looked up at it.
no...))

Vex raised a brow at his reaction, yet he followed Mahiro. He stopped when Mahiro did, looking up at the fun house in bewilderment. "whats that?"

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin nodded and wrote instructions down on the paper as quickly as he could, "In my bed room there is a small fridge. I need you to go there and get me one of the painted bottles inside. the black one, not the green." he paused and flipped the page over after she read it, "try not to get them mixed up, they look very similar."
Serenity nodded. "I'll be right back," she said, running out the door, transforming. She ran quicker in wolf form, opposed to her human form. Serenity received several strange looks from people, but she didn't care. They wouldn't be giving her strange looks anyway if Cerin were to suck their blood, so it was best that she kept running. She reached the dorm quickly and ran up to his room, transforming back. She opened the door and ran into the kitchen, throwing open the fridge door. Serenity picked up the two bottles next to each other, holding them up to the light. She picked up the black one, putting the other back, transforming once more after closing the fridge, the bottle held between her teeth, and running all the way back to Cerin, transforming for the final time and handing him the bottle.

Asphyxiated said:

no...))

Vex raised a brow at his reaction, yet he followed Mahiro. He stopped when Mahiro did, looking up at the fun house in bewilderment. "whats that?"
"It's a house filled with all sorts of obstacles and wacky objects." Mahiro raised an eyebrow at Vex as he looked at the fun house, "Never seen one before?"

khloerose said:
Serenity nodded. "I'll be right back," she said, running out the door, transforming. She ran quicker in wolf form, opposed to her human form. Serenity received several strange looks from people, but she didn't care. They wouldn't be giving her strange looks anyway if Cerin were to suck their blood, so it was best that she kept running. She reached the dorm quickly and ran up to his room, transforming back. She opened the door and ran into the kitchen, throwing open the fridge door. Serenity picked up the two bottles next to each other, holding them up to the light. She picked up the black one, putting the other back, transforming once more after closing the fridge, the bottle held between her teeth, and running all the way back to Cerin, transforming for the final time and handing him the bottle.
Cerin was picking at his teeth when she entered the room, his mask pulled down around his neck. He quickly opened the bottle when it was handed to him and started to drink from it, eventually falling onto his back when he leaned backwards to get the last drop. When he finished, he smacked his lips, sneering at the revolting taste. "ughh."

LonelyAssassin said:
"It's a house filled with all sorts of obstacles and wacky objects." Mahiro raised an eyebrow at Vex as he looked at the fun house, "Never seen one before?"
Vex kind of shook his head, "I've seen one before, but I've never been inside, so i didn't know what it was exactly."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin was picking at his teeth when she entered the room, his mask pulled down around his neck. He quickly opened the bottle when it was handed to him and started to drink from it, eventually falling onto his back when he leaned backwards to get the last drop. When he finished, he smacked his lips, sneering at the revolting taste. "ughh."
Vex kind of shook his head, "I've seen one before, but I've never been inside, so i didn't know what it was exactly."
"Wanna try it out? it's kinda for younger kids but, I dunno. Since it's your first time" Mahiro blushed slightly.

Asphyxiated said:
Serenity's face twisted up as if she was drinking the mysterious liquid. "What is that?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow, not able to help but laugh a bit at his choice of words, meaning, "ughh."

( O.o )

Layla stared at Akira. Was he okay? Duh, obviously not. Even with Zero attempting to relax her, everything in her body was hurting, burning. She couldnt watch while Akira suffered, even if it meant she may just have to go head to head with him.

PixelScoreMC said:
Zero glared at Akira, noticing something influencing him. "Perhaps it's that fella' from earlier... the most 'powerful being in the universe'."' Zero sighs, as he shadow travels. He appears next to the watcher, in reaper form. "So... We got a problem."
@AriaTheWatcher
The Watcher stumbles backwards in surprise. "Err? What now? Can't a guy get a break for once in his life..." He mumbles, just wanting to take a nap or something. He'd been sleep deprived lately, and it was quite obvious that he was.

Sixxx said:
" Im not big on killing beautiful woman like your self, i like you ...alot i couldn't kill you if i wanted to and the future is ever changeing kid , its just not going to happen"he sighed" come on lets go fight bad guys"
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shakes her head. "This has happened before, me seeing a dream of the future. And the dream always ends up being correct, no matter what I try..." She says, backing away from Adam a few steps.

Zero laughed, his jaw making clattering noises while doing so since he was basically a skeleton while in reaper form.. He then grabbed the watchers wrist firmly, and said "Don't think of any places while I shadow travel... or it'll end up bad." He yanked him towards a shadow in the room, and they disappeared into a strange darkness.

((@AriaTheWatcher , up to you if you want your character to mess up and accidently send us somewhere else.))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back