• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yoshino was just getting closer and closer to death, having been completely forgotten about by the two. She was ready to just let herself die, seeing as if nobody even cared for her, there was no point in going on, especially as brutal a world as it is.

The real Watcher appeared in front of Yoshino and gave a concerned frown, quietly whispering, "It's alright, until John is done seeing the memories I will take care of you." before sitting down on the ground next to Yoshino.

She weakly tries to slap him away, coughing up a tiny bit of blood as her hand drops to the ground. "N-no...body... c-cares... about me... J-just... l-let... me... die... This world... is too... vio...len...t..."

(You don't even know Yoshino. Besides, she can be recreated by Nanami again if she does die, as she was a mortal creation, made by a god by the name Nanami ^^)

(Well, Yoshino does have actual feelings and emotions. She's a real human being, so... -cry cry cry-)

The Watcher sighs and stands back up. "I was like you once, lonely, sad, hopeless, hating the world because of how violent it was," He says, his voice as smooth as silk and having a sympathetic tone. "The world can change, all it takes is one person to change it, and loneliness is only temporary, eventually you will find someone who truly cares about you. Me, I care about anyone that is still good at heart. Look, life is too precious to waste, if you think the world is too violent then stand for what you believe in and try to change it."

"Like I... could change it... Just look at me... Already dead... No use trying to change things... if you won't be around to finish... those changes..."

The Watcher sighs and places his right hand over her bullet wound as it started to glow. "I won't let you die. You have too much to live for, and you are still able to do what you want..." He says as her wound starts healing rapidly and painlessly. "Don't give up, don't ever give up on life."

HeroicDax said:
The Watcher sighs and places his right hand over her bullet wound as it started to glow. "I won't let you die. You have too much to live for, and you are still able to do what you want..." He says as her wound starts healing rapidly and painlessly. "Don't give up, don't ever give up on life."
"My only reason for living, is having his very life... being crushed... You're filling him... with memories that will make him... want to kill himself... I have no reason to live... without somebody... to become happy with..."

"Those memories are to show him the error of his ways, so that he won't cause any more pain to himself or anyone else." The Watcher says as sincerely as possible. "I don't want him to kill himself, I only want him to become a better person and stop killing others."

(@Samus Yep.)

The steam tornado continues to swirl around Tao until Cade sees that she's been burned enough. Cade clicks her tongue as if she were talking to a dog and the storm stops abruptly.

Cade slowly descends, finally deciding to speak. "Just because I'm staring at you with eyes of hunger doesn't mean I want to eat you and it also doesn't mean you should put your gaurd up. I took that as a challenge." ( Yeah Cade's logic is twisted.)

Tao looks at her. "You were following me and made it foggy so I couldn't see! HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSE TO TAKE THAT!" Tao yells outraged.

Cade glares at Tao due to her aggressive answer. "You introduce yourself then ask me who I am. If I show signs of aggression towards you, then you could've attacked. That's how you could've taken it."

Elizabeth's ears perk up as she hears Taokaka yell and she starts sprinting in the direction she heard her yell from.

"I am not interested in introducing myself to the likes of someone like you!" Tao yelled. "I may be crazy, but I am not a sociopath and I don't want you coming near me again!"

Alexis signed and said " Sorry I was pissed at you its just.....I dont want people to die because of me and uuummm can I tell you the kost important secret of my intire life " and she looked at Eisen

Elizabeth stopped sprinting and walked towards Taokaka. "Is everything ok?" She asked Taokaka with obvious concern in her voice.

"Hm... Interesting. From now on you shall be one of my divine possessions." A gust of wind comes by as I turn into water vapor and blow over. Face to face with Tao. "I will be near you... watching over you... and protecting you for as long as you are my possession."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back