• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elizabeth struggles and tries to walk through the hurricanes, ignoring the pain caused by them slashing at her.

The hurricanes stop their assualt and group together to form Cade. A small ball of Elizabeth's blood from the slashing floats on her palm. "You are an interesting maiden. Brave, durable, and headstrong." The blood in Cade's palm purifies itself and enters Elizabeth's bloodstream again aiding to an incredibly fast healing for Elizabeth. "From now own I declare you one of my maidens." ( What she's trying to say is that she wants to make Elizabeth her friend. Yes right after fighting her she wants to make her a friend. As you can see now Cade's sense of logic is messed up and she really doesn't know how to treat others which is why she was sent here to learn how.)

Elizabeth scratches the back of her head in confusion. "What the hell are you talking about..." She asked, putting her gun back in her pocket since Cade no longer seemed to be posing a threat.

Cade extends her hand as the winds ball up and take form as a book. "Well in this article, it clearly states that two people fight and in the end they become 'best friends.' So right now I declare you to be my maiden." The book Cade holds seems to be some cheesy high school chick flick movie turned into a book. "I was sent here to make 'friends' so I shall make as many as possible. So first I must fight them, even cripple them if I must. Then I make friends. A good strategy if I say so myself."

Elizabeth shakes her head and stifles a laugh. "That book doesn't tell you how to make friends, it's fiction, not real, fake, a lie."

A lightning bolt drops from the sky and strikes the book. Nothing is left of the book. Cade looks at where it used to be, as if she were saddened. She doesn't show it for long as her facial expression goes back to its usual plain stare. "It seems I was reading something with false information. As my maiden I expect you to show me."

Elizabeth stares at Cade for a second, a bit nervous, and shrugs, letting out a confused sigh. "I would but I'm a bit busy right today..." She says, trailing off and slowly backing up, hoping to get out of the situation.

Cade nods. "I understand my maiden. I shall stay out of your way and just stalk you to learn." Cade says this as if stalking isn't creepy at all. She raises her hand and runs it through her ruffled long white hair and drags it down into the area where her hair is black. Casually hair flipping.

Elizabeth walks away, heading towards her house. Every once in a while she glances back at Cade, creeped out by the fact that she was being stalked.

This was Sinister's first day in school and he was not looking forward to it, he's always disliked schools and their rules. But he's heard that there were some powerful and interesting type of students in this school. He was joining there as a freshmen and as he entered he saw a lot of humanoids and different species of people walking around and it made him smirk a little. He looked around confused abour where to go.

Nevaeh was in the park and was about to go to school. She got to the school and saw a man. She approached him slowly and looked at his outfit. Bad boy much...? She thought as she finally made it to him. "Lost?" She said with an emotionless face. "Or are you new and trying to find your way around alone?" She said as she put her hands on her hips and waited for an answer. (@Sinister Slytherin)

Sinister was looking around bored and confused when he saw someone walking over to where he was standing. He saw a pretty woman with emotionless expression. When the girl asked him if he was lost he smirked and replied "maybe both" he said looking at the girl. @Miss Fallen Matrix

"Heh... Well whatever it is, it'd be nice to know if you needed any help at all. If not I can show you to the front office and leave you there confused with the schedule?" She stared directly at him. (@Sinister Slytherin)

Elizabeth shrugs and starts searching through her closet, saying to Cade, "Sure, I don't mind. What's your name by the way, you never told me."

"Yeah, it is. I can't believe I know where everything is though. I am pretty sure I've only been to the park, Gym and the tree somewhere in the school, but I've found my way around plenty of times." She put her hands in her skirt pockets and walked into the school, she pointed to the front office. "Ask for a schedule, if you want my schedule just ask for my classes. It'd be easier to show you around that way." She said with a smile." I'll wait here." @Sinister Slytherin

He nodded and followed behind her slowly hands inside his pockets and looking around and listened to the girl keep talking about some stuff but not really paying any attention to it. When she pointed at the front office and told him to go get the schedule he walked over to the front desk and gave his name and other information's to the woman there. he waited for a moment and got his schedule and went back to the girl waving the schedule at her "here we go". @Miss Fallen Matrix

"Cool, follow me." She went to the first class. Gym it was in the Gymnasium. Second class was a Researching class, to her it was a free period of roaming around. Third class was English. Fourth Mathematics. Fifth Physics. Sixth History. Seventh Foreign language. "Those are all the classes and the room they're in. You can actually go to class, but I won't be there. At least I won't be there too much. I skip, it's too boring. I'd rather nap." She said as she finished showing him around. "Lunch is after fourth, but you can go whenever." She said giving his schedule back. @Sinister Slytherin

He nodded and took the schedule back from her after he saw all the classes and looked "Seems like a pretty boring place" he said and sighed "do you know any quite place where i can have some alone time and light a cigarette?" he asked looking at the girl. It was only his first day in the school and he was getting bored.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back