• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Please don't... Let me heal the girl... Then do whatever you want..." He cries for the dead, not wanting another to die.

Elizabeth stares at Tao and mumbles to herself, "What the bloody hell..." before pulling out her gun slowly aiming at the person in front of Tao, so that no one would notice.

Cade continued to stare her in the eyes as if none of this seemed to faze her. "Demon? If I remember clearly I got the dragon trait. My aunts and cousins got the pure blood demon trait from our grandfather." Cade seems oblivious to the fact that Tao called her a demon in means of an insult.

[QUOTE="John Abraus]"Please don't... Let me heal the girl... Then do whatever you want..." He cries for the dead, not wanting another to die.

[/QUOTE]
The Watcher sighed and gave a sincere smile. "Do not worry about the girl, I am healing her while you see these memories."

Elizabeth aimed straight at Cade's head and started firing non stop, thinking that Cade was going to hurt Taokaka.

Cade just stares at Elizabeth as the bullets go through her head. She seems to look solid but in reality she's just a misty figure as of now. "I could feel the distortion in the air as you moved your hand upwards. Sneaky trick but it wont fool me." Cade looks at her hand as if second guessing her accuracy. "If my possession wasn't standing next to you right now you'd be lying dead at my feet. I can't risk harming her."

Elizabeth stops backing up, unwilling to let anyone mess with her friend and she put her gun back into her pocket, getting into a position so that seemed like she was going to sprint straight at Cade.

Elizabeth grins and sprints towards Cade too fast to be seen and throwing a feint punch, aiming for Cade's stomach.

Elizabeth pulls back her arm quickly, just before being able to make impact, and once she is on the other side of Cade she turns around in a quick, fluid movement, and punches Cade in the face.

The moment the fist makes contact with her face, Cade uses that force from the punch and her own momentum to spin around quickly. Having a gallon of water follow her arm as she spun slamming it into Elizabeth's jaw.

" Blood promise not to tell " and Alexis cuts her hand then holding it out and waiting for him to do the same " Its a very big secret" she told him

Elizabeth stumbles backwards and rubs her jaw, saying, "Lucky hit." before pulling her gun out of her pocket, rapidly switching where she is aiming at between different areas on Cade's body while slowly backing away.

Alexis mumbles something he could not here and then she pulled her hand away it healed immediately and she whispered the story " When I was born my Soul Fire was normal untill one day I found a fire that burned the most beautiful flame, I went out to touch it and I merged with it, that flame was the reincarnation of The Great Protector, now it is my Soulf Fire or my conscience, his name is Tusuki its a little funny but cute he calls me little protecter that is my secret I am the protecters host he gives me power when I need it and he protects me " Alexis said and Tusuki said to her and Eisen " I will always protect my little protecter " " that was Tusuki he likes you he normally only talkes to certian people he trusts " Alexis smiles and looks at him with sad eyes

Alexis sighed when he left and sat down feeling the soft grass and smelling the breeze for anyone nearby

The bullets hit Cade making her burst into water vapor. The water vapor forms into mini hurricanes the size of a donut. They spin rapidly as if they were spinning razor blades. They all zip around and then come at Elizabeth from all angles. (By the way there are 7 of them.)

The mini hurricanes ignore Tao since they are unable to harm her. Much to Cade's annoyance.

Elizabeth yells as loud as she can, "Tao, run! I'll keep her busy!" And takes a defensive stance, bracing for impact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back