• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nanami appears beside the cell, blade form of herself in one hand. She was right next to Yoshino, cutting right through the cage. Her and Mai could see through the use of ice and water, making for moving around and seeing, even in this fog, possible. It was more like their vision was blurry from it rather than removed, as there was moisture in the air to use for sight and detection.

Nanami vanished after breaking the cell open, no longer in sight of John. Yoshino hugs him tightly, still crying from everything going on.

(Cursed double post system glitched my post a moment.)

"N-no... I-I'm staying... with you..." Her tears were starting to slow down. Her eyes stared into his, them exactly the same as his were. It was like she was his child or something, having the same exact eyes, a similar nose, and even shape of ears, though the ears were hidden behind the hood and her hair.

"Huh..." He carries her somewhere, but not the hospital. "Don't worry, just don't look at anything here. I need to clean this up."

Yoshino acts like she just saw some kind of flashback. Images were running through her head, but by the time they passed, she couldn't remember what those images were. She suddenly stares into John's eyes. "Fa...ther...? A-are you...?"

The clone dissipated and the fog disappeared. The Watcher stood up and floated towards the location John had gone to, leaving a trail of shadowy fog behind him.

"No... I am not. But stay here. You're hurt." He sets her down in a white room, with medical supplies. "I have to clean some things." He is in the underground area. The one where his soldiers died. He drags them outside, buries them, etc.

Mai appears in front of The Watcher, stopping him. "So long as he has an innocent child with him, I see no reason that could allow you to purposelessly cause harm to him. Hurting him now would only cause that child more pain than a bullet almost killing her's done thus far."

The Watcher stops, high in the air above the underground place. He does an odd gesture with his right hand and a mysterious shadow in the shape of The Watcher appears on the floor of the white room, allowing him to watch what happens.

The Watcher turns to Mai and uses shadows to create words in the air in front of Mai that read, 'I wish to prevent harm, not cause it.'

The bodies cleaned, and buried, and the room clean. He repaired one of the displays, showing the dead. He shakes his head and walks in the room, with the strange girl. He sets her on a bed.

(Any women that were close to John? Maybe enough so he 'did it'? Sorry if it's a little weird to ask such a thing.)

Yoshino looks at him, just all she can think about is him, and the word 'father'. "F-father... Yoshino... Yoshiono wants you... to be her father..."

(
me_gusta_mucho_by_megustamuchoplz-d416uqk.png
No.)

"I cannot, because you are not. But I can protect you." He starts to fix the wound, pulling the bullet out. "It's going to hurt a bit..."

"N-ngh..." Yoshino let out a scream of pain, the pulling out of the bullet just too much for her. There was quite a bit of blood on the bullet, though Yoshino's bleeding wasn't all that bad anymore. It seemed she'd lost a lot of blood, just barely having enough to stay alive.

"Oh god..." He grabs an IV and puts it in. "I'm sorry, I can't give anything else... the morphine I gave was a large dose..."

"I-it's... okay... I-I can... withstand... the pain..." She kept holding back a painful scream, that kept building up. If she were to let it out now, it could possibly make John's eardrums bleed a little.

"In a few minutes, I can give something that will relieve the pain. But not now." He goes back to the main room.

After he leaves, she lets out the painful scream, though manages to keep it quiet enough it could barely even be heard by him, if at all.

For a few minutes, he examines the reports. Everywhere around the world, all people died. For his group. Even the librarian, but he was an iffy. He goes back, and gives some pain killers.

(Yeah, by the way, would it be necessary to post a CS for Yoshino, or do I not need to as she's a human created by Nanami?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back