• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
khloerose said:
Serenity face-palmed herself mentally, feeling like a dolt. "Yea, of course. Do they have a music room in the school?" She asked.
Cerin nodded,"yes, they do." He then dismounted the branch, avoiding the other branches below before he hit the ground, his knees bending slightly. "C'mon."

"Hmmm.... I see. Perhaps I can rest your worries with a song..." He straightens up, and sings with a beautifully trained voice, hitting all the right notes,

"Kiss it all away.. Hazy weather

Let it fade astray.. Your daily pressures.

Now just fall asleep tonight

With these words as pillows

I was hoping you would find a sense of stillness

Hold this song through out the night and feel the realness

if your dreams are not quite right, I'll whisper lyrics

tread softly my love~"

Serenity jumped down from the tree, landing on her feet. She high-fived herself mentally for not killing herself due to her "klutz moments." Serenity followed, walking a bit behind Cerin, not able to keep up, even though her short legs were walking double-time.

...†Akira soon reformed inside of Layla's room, laying against the bed. He called out as he smiled†...

" Problem solved. So, are you still ready to go out now? I've still to show you
that thing. Also, Zero, your singing sucks. "

Soundslike_zps362347dd.jpg

Zero's brow bent, then returning to normal. "You couldn't sing better then me anyways, so don't feed me that shit from your ass..." He got up, wiping his pant legs off with whatever was on them.

Layla blinked, completely confused. Once he started singing, her gaze softened ever so slowly, a smile playing at her lips. Just as she was about to comment, Akira's voice rang in her ears, which brough her attention over to the bed. Zero was first to reply, and Layla simply observed the two, before bursting into giggles.

...†Akira kept his smile and slowly sat up and allowing his eyes to slowly shift over towards Zero. He spoke in a semi-mocking tone†...

" I'm a warrior, not a singer, cupcake. However, I could yawn while mouthing words and still sound better than you. "

sword-of-the-stranger-iv_zpsc57a82a1.jpg

PixelScoreMC said:
((Akira HAD to come in just then... couldn't have waited like 1 post? like srsly?))
((( Sorry bruh, just had to ruin your little moment. Plus I had already written the reply and posted it, then I saw your post xD )))

Zero's scar started glowing red, and his eyes turned crimson. "YOU WANTA' GO PUNK? DUMP YOUR TRANSCENDED BEING SHIT ON THE SIDE OF BITCHSIDE AVENUE AND I'LL TAKE YOUR ASS ON REALSIDE STREET RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

khloerose said:
Serenity jumped down from the tree, landing on her feet. She high-fived herself mentally for not killing herself due to her "klutz moments." Serenity followed, walking a bit behind Cerin, not able to keep up, even though her short legs were walking double-time.
Cerin kept walking, placing his hands behind his head as they made their way to the music room. He was genuinely curious of how her playing sounded, having grown an interest in hearing others after first hearing Soren play.

Layla rolled onto her back,laughing hysterically. Her feet were kicked back and forth in the air while her hands clutched at her sides. "S-Staahhhp."

...†Akira closed his eyes as he soon as he heard Zero begin to speak†...

" Someone's jealous that I have a better voice~ "

...†Akira continued mocking him, even after he saw the scar glow. He opened one of his eyes and spoke lowly†...

" Oh, is it that time of the month again,
princess? Need a tampon? In fact, you seem like a maxi-pad type of girl, here you go. "

...†Akira snapped ten boxes of maxi-pads into existence, allowing them to fall gently onto Zero's shoulders†...

" Have fun~ "

((It's almost getting to the point where I hate the person who's playing Akira. Just because we get into fights about the stupidest stuff. xDDD))

PixelScoreMC said:
His scar returned to normal, along with his eyes. "I never admitted that you had a better voice. I was simply stating that so much bullshit comes out of your ass it's hard to see your ugly face, not that anyone would WANT to see it."
((( You might want to re-read my post. I, uh.... edited it. )))

Layla forced herself to halt her giggling, only to spring to her feet and tackle Zero onto the floor, ignoring the fallen boxes, only to settle on his stomach and poke at his nose. "Play nice Zero the Hero."

PixelScoreMC said:
((It's almost getting to the point where I hate the person who's playing Akira. Just because we get into fights about the stupidest stuff. xDDD))
((( My name in real life is Akira, and this is how I'd actually react. I've done it before xD )))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin kept walking, placing his hands behind his head as they made their way to the music room. He was genuinely curious of how her playing sounded, having grown an interest in hearing others after first hearing Soren play.
Serenity struggled to keep up with Cerin. "Oi, Cer, please. Slow down." She asked, practically jogging to catch up with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back