• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Fantasy Highschool Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
"If I wanted to kill myself, I would climb up your ego and jump down to your IQ level." Zero's presence returned, with him laughing hysterically.

" That would be a shame, you would only fall a millimeter. However, ain't that the size of your penis? That's some coincidence.. "

...†Akira's expression vanished as he soon started laughing†...

PixelScoreMC said:
"Why were you looking at my dick? I didn't know you were gay. Well, never mind. That's not surprising." He laughed even harder
" Kinda hard not to, what with you trying to do the helicopter with it and asking me for advice, as if I'd do something like that. "

...†Akira continued laughing†...

Layla blew her breath. She crawled away from Zero and began pawing at the floor, her tail flicking in the air as she did so, having her upper body down and lower body tooted up whilst the bickered.

Sixxx said:
" stop what , i can only help " he smiles and turns his voice like a little kid" but moooommmmm i wanna go !" he crosses his arms and pouts a few moments later he breaks and smiles
@AriaTheWatcher
Haiiro shakes her head. "It's all in the dream. If I let you help me...then it will use you against me..." She mumbles, seeming a bit scared of something.

"Doing the helicopter? Bitch please. My balls are big enough to fly me to the moon and back, and let's not even get started with my dick. Now why are we arguing about my genitals? Oh wait never mind... makes you feel better about not having any." He laughed again, his face almost turning red from laughter.

" Puh-lease. Ask Layla if I have any genitals, she'll tell you I do. You also casually admitted to having a millimeter-sized penis. "

...†Akira's laughed slowly stopped as he walked over and gently slapped Layla's bottom, soon speaking as he leaned in to her ear, whispering. At the same time, he wrapped his right arm around her shoulder†...

" Hey, I asked if you were ready to go earlier.. "

khloerose said:
A smile grew on Serenity's face at Cerin's comment. She finally caught up to him. "Alright, let's continue our journey," she said, examining the halls.
Cerin nodded and continued to walk, slower this time, watching the small amount of students as they passed.

((Seriously, why are our characters arguing about genitals? xDDD))

Layla was lifted into the air, as she was set gently next to Zero. "Did I just see you slap her ass? Because if I did I'm about to burn those hands in the 10th ring of hell I just made..."

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin nodded and continued to walk, slower this time, watching the small amount of students as they passed.
Serenity felt her wrists for a hairtie, not finding any. She sighed, leaving her hair alone. Serenity smiled at the thought of feeling the keys under her fingers.

27968-George-Takei-Oh-My-gif-9Gcf.gif

at this argument. ))

PixelScoreMC said:
((Seriously, why are our characters arguing about genitals? xDDD))

Layla was lifted into the air, as she was set gently next to Zero. "Did I just see you slap her ass? Because if I did I'm about to burn those hands in the 10th ring of hell I just made..."
((( I dunno xD )))

" We've done worse. As I said before, ask Layla if I have genitals or not. Now, how would she know if I have genitals or not? I'll let you ponder that for a while, princess. "

...†Akira smirked as he spoke, looking back at Zero. He then spoke as his smirked faded while he picked up his sword and put it onto his grey obi-sash†...

" Besides, me and Layla have a date. So if you could, get lost. "

Isthathowyoufeel_zps4f9f7818.jpg

khloerose said:
Serenity felt her wrists for a hairtie, not finding any. She sighed, leaving her hair alone. Serenity smiled at the thought of feeling the keys under her fingers.
Cerin continued to walk until they got to the music room. He opened the door and walked inside, looking around the area. It was empty of anyone else, as it usually was at this time of day, and almost looked a mess. "Here we are."

"A date? A date my ass. And I bet she saw your strap on, which by the way... those aren't considered genitals." He laughed, and added "I can explain all this for you... but I can't understand it for you. Because like I said before, the fall from your ego to your IQ is taller then the earth's axis." Zero burst out laughing, almost wishing he had caught this entire argument on tape.

((Thx sixxx. We try. <3))

Asphyxiated said:
Cerin continued to walk until they got to the music room. He opened the door and walked inside, looking around the area. It was empty of anyone else, as it usually was at this time of day, and almost looked a mess. "Here we are."
Serenity walked in, the door closing behind her. With a pep in her step, she half-skipped half-walked over to the grand piano. She played the C-Major scale, smiling as the sound echoed in the room. "Perfect acoustics," she said softly, smiling as memories of playing the piano as a child came back to her.

...Akira's eyes lowered and he spoke...

nanashi22_zps621e8082.jpg

" Actually, yes, a date. A very special one I might add. Also, my I.Q is still far above your own. My ego is also very small. It could be like yours. "

...†Akira was growing tired of the argument. He had made plans for himself and Layla, and the show was about to start, so he had to hurry and take Layla to the location. He soon spoke as he brought Layla to his side†...

" Are you ready to go? I don't want you to miss the show. "

( like you dont understand i text my friend the ego and the falling a millimeter thing lol i died , right then)

khloerose said:
Serenity walked in, the door closing behind her. With a pep in her step, she half-skipped half-walked over to the grand piano. She played the C-Major scale, smiling as the sound echoed in the room. "Perfect acoustics," she said softly, smiling as memories of playing the piano as a child came back to her.
Cerin directed his attention to the piano when a sound emitted from it, and grabbed a chair from the side of the room, pulling it close to the giant instrument and sitting. He looked from her to the piano slowly, his arms folding into his lap.

Laylas cheek were flushed. She could still hear his whisper ringing in her ear. Shivering, she rubbed her legs together nervously, ignoring their argument. Once she was moved, she brought her knees to her chest, shifting her gaze to look at Akira. "He cant be here by himself Aki..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back